Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Gody's Application

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465029

Before you read this, the activity may be low but its increasing so much, Enjoy! Steam Name - GODYoUNG3N

Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298995724/

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:169364998

Age - 12

Link to Gametracker - www.gametracker.com/player/GODYoUNG3N/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I Speak - English, German and French


TTT Realted

Explain Random Death Match and give an example scenario

Random Death Match otherwisely known as RDM is when a player goes up to another player and shoots them and kills them for no reason,

A scenario of this would be : Player X goes up to Player Z and shoots him with no reason to as why he kiled Player Z.

Give Three Examples of an Acceptable KOS and It's Scenario

1. Holding / Using a Traitor Weapon Without Announcing That He / She Got It From A Traitor

A Scenario : Player X is walking round with a Gravity Gun and Player Z witnesses them so Player Z can check the chat and He / She sees that Player X hasnt Announced that they found that traitor weapon so Player Z then procceds to murder Player X for having a traitor weapon without announicng it.

2. Failure To Reply To A Lifecheck.

A Scenario : Player X types in chat "Lifecheck! = No Responce KOS on Sight, 10 Seconds!" The 10 seconds is up and Player Z didn't reply to the lifecheck so Player X kills Player Z for not responding to the Lifecheck.

3. Ignoring Unidentified Bodies / C4 ETC.

A scenario : Player X has just walked past and Unied Body Of Player Z, So Player P Kills player X for not Id'ing the body of Player Z.
Another Scenario : Player X walks past an Armed C4 so Player Z kills PLayer X for ignoring it.

Give an Example of an Unnaceptable KOS and It's Scenario

1. A Grudge Is Against A Certain Player.

Scenario : Player X hates Player Z so much that he feels the need to RDM him or call out a False KOS on him, just to make Player Z Mad.

2. A Player is AFK.

Scenario : Player X has gone to do grab a Glass of Water or Do Something Inportant, so Player Z comes over to him and shoots him for no reason. The way to come pass this, is to ask a staff member to move then to the spectators buy simply Typing "Can you move Player X to spectators as he is AFK please" If you get no responce type "@Can you move PLayer X to spectators as he is afk please!"

Why Should I be Promoted
As I have come back to TTT my aim is to get Moderator / Staff so I'm trying to get it. I play TTT 3 Hours or More Everyday and I think I would help out within the TTT community. I have had no warns recently and I hope not to gain anymore. I would actively help out players and give my opinions on other things to do with community, I hope to get moderator and show what I'm really like. I want to help people and just play the game, stop ruelbreakers, ETC. I would take time in some reports and not rush throught them so they can be dealt with easily and equally hearing both players sides and deciding..

Thank you for reading my Application!
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Gody.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465031

No

Low activity, try to play at least another week before applying

:minussp:
  • Liamkis123
  • Liamkis123's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 420
  • Thank you received: 83
  • Karma: -3
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Liamkis123.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465032

What did I do?
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465033

You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

:minussp:
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 5033
  • Thank you received: 1614
  • Karma: -105


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<

>> TS Head Admin <
>> Forums Global Moderator <<

>> Deathrun Server Owner <<
>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TTT Head Admin <<

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465034

Liamkis123 wrote:

Low activity, try to play at least another week before applying
  • Liamkis123
  • Liamkis123's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 420
  • Thank you received: 83
  • Karma: -3
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465035

TheXnator wrote:
You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

:minussp:

I have no recent punishments / warnings xDDDD
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465036

Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

:minussp:

I have no recent punishments / warnings xDDDD

You have two.
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 5033
  • Thank you received: 1614
  • Karma: -105


>> Prophunt Server Owner <<
>> Murder Server Owner <<

>> TS Head Admin <
>> Forums Global Moderator <<

>> Deathrun Server Owner <<
>> Surf Server Developer <<
>> SSRP Head Admin <<
>> TTT Head Admin <<

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465037

You have been muted for Disrespect and for not using the english language. They are your current recent offences on your wrap sheet.



But my opinion on you now:

From my experience with you, you seem nice, but your recent warns and activity let you down. For now I am :neutralsp:
  • hazzenator
  • hazzenator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 943
  • Thank you received: 247
  • Karma: 3
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by hazzenator.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465039

OHHH cheer Gody,
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Enjoy, hope you will be a mod soon.
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 2165
  • Thank you received: 281
  • Karma: 0

#FreeNafe
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465042

Your activity is not that good but i know you have played TTT alot in the past, and its also Monday, so try and get the needed activity the rest of the week and we will see
:neutralsp:
  • RFlexD
  • RFlexD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Chief
  • Posts: 5542
  • Thank you received: 943
  • Karma: -57

Ex - TTT HeadAdmin | Ex - Forum Appeals Section Moderator | Ex - TeamSpeak Staff | Ex - SSRP Admin
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465044

AA RFLeX wrote:
Your activity is not that good but i know you have played TTT alot in the past, and its also Monday, so try and get the needed activity the rest of the week and we will see
:neutralsp:

Okay! I'm active everyday on TTT now what I do, I go on SSRP do my daily spend the rest of the day on TTT around 3 hours lol.
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465045

TheXnator wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

:minussp:

I have no recent punishments / warnings xDDDD

You have two.

I only have one mute, As the warn off bananaslanger was removed but for some reason is still there as Johnler did confirm that. And the mute off him wasnt even right. i never disrespected anyone in a way
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Gody.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465047

ToBeHonest wrote:
OHHH cheer Gody,
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Enjoy, hope you will be a mod soon.

Thank you my Dude!
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465050

BUMP
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465064

More Reviews maybe :)
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465096

Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

:minussp:

I have no recent punishments / warnings xDDDD

You have two.

I only have one mute, As the warn off bananaslanger was removed but for some reason is still there as Johnler did confirm that. And the mute off him wasnt even right. i never disrespected anyone in a way

BananaSlanger's warning has been removed. It might take some time til it goes off the rapsheet. The mute i gave you was right since you used another language instead of English to talk to another player instead of asking him to speak English. Your activity could be fine if you keep playing til Sunday. But you were a rulebreaker in the past and a big one. You have been banned atleast 2 times on the server and you just recently starter playing again after the bans. If i were you i would play at the server for atleast a month or 2 and try not to get warned so the staff members can see that you changed. Your reputation on TTT is not the best right now i can tell you that.

Anyways, good luck with your application!
  • Johnler
  • Johnler's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Posts: 1395
  • Thank you received: 447
  • Karma: 8
Click the image below to add me on Steam!


TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Johnler.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465122

You've got low activity buddy also you seem immature at times!
  • Jordz
  • Jordz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Clarky is a Lad.
  • Posts: 9110
  • Thank you received: 1833
  • Karma: 140
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465225

Johnler wrote:
BananaSlanger's warning has been removed. It might take some time til it goes off the rapsheet. The mute i gave you was right since you used another language instead of English to talk to another player instead of asking him to speak English. Your activity could be fine if you keep playing til Sunday. But you were a rulebreaker in the past and a big one. You have been banned atleast 2 times on the server and you just recently starter playing again after the bans. If i were you i would play at the server for atleast a month or 2 and try not to get warned so the staff members can see that you changed. Your reputation on TTT is not the best right now i can tell you that.

Anyways, good luck with your application!
A warning should never take more than an hour to disappear, let alone 10-15 minutes. Try removing it again if it's still there because that doesn't sound normal.

I've spoken to you several times in Teamspeak Gody, in person and the right scenario you're a relaxed guy and cool to talk with. However, sometimes you lose your temper and speak to people in a way that doesn't show the best side of your personality. I would work on dealing with these situations so you don't lose your temper and lash out at people. Furthermore, you should pick up on your recent activity. Your past experience on TTT is satisfactory, though.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Forum Lurker
  • Posts: 1379
  • Thank you received: 245
  • Karma: 23
Former TTT Head Admin, Forum Section Mod and TeamSpeak staff.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465341

.uzi wrote:
Johnler wrote:
BananaSlanger's warning has been removed. It might take some time til it goes off the rapsheet. The mute i gave you was right since you used another language instead of English to talk to another player instead of asking him to speak English. Your activity could be fine if you keep playing til Sunday. But you were a rulebreaker in the past and a big one. You have been banned atleast 2 times on the server and you just recently starter playing again after the bans. If i were you i would play at the server for atleast a month or 2 and try not to get warned so the staff members can see that you changed. Your reputation on TTT is not the best right now i can tell you that.

Anyways, good luck with your application!
A warning should never take more than an hour to disappear, let alone 10-15 minutes. Try removing it again if it's still there because that doesn't sound normal.

I've spoken to you several times in Teamspeak Gody, in person and the right scenario you're a relaxed guy and cool to talk with. However, sometimes you lose your temper and speak to people in a way that doesn't show the best side of your personality. I would work on dealing with these situations so you don't lose your temper and lash out at people. Furthermore, you should pick up on your recent activity. Your past experience on TTT is satisfactory, though.

Ill try not to lash out on people and get my day ruined with a warn or 2 and a mute, But the activity, its rising!
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Was a TTT mod but shit happened
  • Posts: 4261
  • Thank you received: 473
  • Karma: -88
GFX Designer
Click Here For Steam
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 1 year 4 months ago #465441

Read Wrong Thought This Was SSRP
:neutral:
  • Klaprefot
  • Klaprefot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • norwegian military special forces
  • Posts: 3815
  • Thank you received: 1710
  • Karma: 22
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Klaprefot. Reason: Read Wrong
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Aek177, Nick0GR
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Community Manager Poll

Please login to vote.

44 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
4/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
13/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
15/128
online
Top