STEAM_0:0:52189662

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
2300 mins+

Languages I speak:
English, some French and Spanish and a little bit of Irish Gaelic.

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
"Random Death Match" (commonly abbreviated as "RDM") is when a player kills or attacks another player with no or an invalid reason. An example situation would be if a player was simply walking around, doing absolutely nothing wrong and then another player decides to just shoot them down.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
"New Life Rule" or "NLR" as it is more commonly known, means that when you die and respawn, you must not return to the district that you were in until the NLR timer which is shown on the overlay at the top of the screen (3 minutes). When you die, you must basically forget your past life (hence being called the "New Life Rule"). An example would be if a player were basing and then someone raided them and killed them and they respawned - They would not be able to go back to their base until the NLR timer was up or they would be breaking NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
"Metagaming" is when you use the out of character (/ooc) chat to tell someone something do do with RP. For example, if a player was being raided and their gang wasn't in their base and they typed in out of character anything to tell people about it, such as saying "hey guys the base is being raided you need to come and help!"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First I would teleport to player x and player y and move them both onto a rooftop. I would then ask player y exactly why they killed player x. If player y gave an invalid reason for killing player x, I would warn them for RDM. If, however, player y did give a valid reason for killing player x and player x did not dispute that this was what happened, I would let player y go free.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would teleport to player x and player y, bring them to a rooftop and ask player x where and when they saw player y breaking NLR. I would then ask player y if they were breaking NLR. If player y didn't dispute the fact that they were breaking NLR and simply said that they were, I would warn them, tell them not to do it again and let the two players go on their way. If player y said that they were not breaking NLR, I would ask player x if they had any form of proof to show that player y was breaking NLR. If player x gave some valid proof, I would warn player y for breaking NLR, tell them not to lie to staff and not to break NLR and let the two go on their way. If player x didn't give any valid proof, I would tell them that I couldn't do anything about it without any proof and tell them that if someone is rulebreaking, to ensure that they capture some form of proof so it can be stopped.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would teleport to player x and I would explain to them that using the OOC chat to ask for help is metagaming and is not allowed. I would tell them that they can use /advert if they wanted to ask someone to come and help them. I would also tell them that if I caught them doing it again, I would warn them (if it was the first time I had seen them metagaming)

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I think that I should be choses as a Moderator on SSRP because I am trusted in a position of power as I am an Admin on the ZARP TTT server. I also think that as a Moderator, I would be able to help the SSRP server to cut down even more on rulebreakers. From playing SSRP, I have seen that there are usually a lot of players on, and not always many staff members - this includes when people are rulebreaking. As a Mod on SSRP, I would do exactly what I do on TTT as an Admin. I would make sure that I am online as often as I can be around other things that I have to do and always ensure that I have members of the community on Steam so that if they witness people rulebreaking, they can message me to come and sort out the situation. In case nobody who I am in contact with is on the server, I would ensure to have the ZARP forums open as often as possible so I can check if anyone reports a need for staff on the forums.

I know that my time on SSRP may be a negative, but I've learnt everything I know from hazzenator and he has taught me a lot about SSRP and I plan to play quite a lot in the coming days to bring my playtime up (not just sitting and AFK printing/mining).
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #462987

• RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #462995

AA RFLeX wrote:
R-Flex's totally professional, unbiased verdict with descriptive reasoning xD
Why the :minussp: though? GIVE ME A REASON DAMMIT
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #462998

You could wait more time , and know most of the rules.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463009

I've seen u alot recently on SSRP but i don't Think u Are ready. U need more activity in My opinion but good Luck anyway.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463044

definitely a great guy and really helpful, but try to gain more playtime and activity first
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463045

You seem nice [only know you from basing experiences]
But your activity is slacking... Try to fix that!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463047

TheXnator wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
R-Flex's totally professional, unbiased verdict with descriptive reasoning xD
Why the :minussp: though? GIVE ME A REASON DAMMIT
I just wanted to use my artwork.

Didnt you say you hate DarkRP?

Pretty sure if i go deep in the rules and make you questions you wont be able to answer. Get some more playtime.

#Rekt
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463062

Fixed your Steam link, most of the time I have seen you, you have been basing and not really interacting with the staff may it be reporting people breaking rules, I know you said you'll work on this and I hope to see it happen. Good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #463359

I would :plussp: you but you have orgasms over hitmen.. Jks but you need more time bruh! :minussp: <3
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Moderator] TheXnator's Application 7 years 3 months ago #464225

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun