Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #462878

Steam Name: Dubbs

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161917597/

Current GameTracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/Dubbs/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:1788337

Languages I speak:
English
A tiny bit of French
A bit of German

What is ghosting? Give an example:
Ghosting is when one or even two people have died and if the runners are stuck on a trap (For example the glasses in the South Park Map) then the person or people who have died will spectate the death and tell the runner which button the death has pressed.
For Example:
Five people were playing on the South Park Map, their names being Bob, Bib, Beb, Bab and Bub. Bob, Bib and Beb were runners, whilst Bab and Bub were Deaths. Bib and Beb died on the first few traps and Bob bunny hopped past every single trap, only until he got to the glasses trap. Bob stood there, not sure which side to choose, and as Bib and Beb started getting impatient, they looked at the button which Bab had pressed and told Bob which side to go in. They then spectated Bub and once again, told Bob which side to go through. This little event caused the Deaths to lose their chances of winning, making the round unfair.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?
If a player on the server was being disrespectful, I would give them a verbal warning. This would mean me saying something over the lines of "Please stop saying/doing that because if you don't there will be further consequences." If this player continues to say/do disrespectful things, I will warn them and mute/gag them for 5-10 minutes depending on what they've been saying. After that period of time, if the player hasn't learnt their lesson and carries on being disrespectful I will kick them "Please stop making me repeat myself, don't be disrespectful in any shape or form." If they rejoin the server and continue to be disrespectful, even after being muted, kicked, and warned, then I will contact a higher rank staff member to ban the player.

How you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member?
I would basically do the same if a player was being disrespectful to me. I would give them a verbal warning. If they continue to disrespect the other person I will warn them and mute/gag for 5-10 minutes. If they carry on disrespecting the other person I will kick them. Then if they join back and still continue to disrespect, I will contact a higher rank of staff to ban the player.

Why I should be chosen:
I think I should be chosen because I love to play Deathrun and interact with other players, whilst dealing with the players that disobey the rules. I like to stick to the rules as much as possible to keep the ZARP enviroment happy and safe. I will try my hardest to always do the right thing. I will look after everyone playing on the server when I'm online. Also, I will try my best at everything.

Thank you for reading my moderator application, hope you all have an amazing day <3
  • Dubbs
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #462883

Very Good App

Very nice to staff and players

There is only one problem that i have noticed so far, you seem to not have 2 weeks of constant activity which is one of the requirements to become a ZARP Deathrun staff member.

And you only Started playing Yesterday

GOODLUCK

:plussp:
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Evan123.

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #462884

|Z|SUP3RMAN wrote:
Very Good App

Very nice to staff and players

There is only one problem that i have noticed so far, you seem to not have 2 weeks of constant activity which is one of the requirements to become a ZARP Deathrun staff member.

GOODLUCK

:plussp:

its not i requirement to have a constant to week activity, its recommended.
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #462909

Positivities: ----

Negativities: I have never seen you on, Your activity doesnt meet the requerements.

Final verdict: Apply in 2 weeks and get the activity, Stay active and you'll get a bigger chance! For now i have to say :minussp:
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by BananaSlanger.

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #463299

Goods:
nice guy in-game

Neutral:
Decent app

Bads:
Doesn't meet the 2 weeks of activity

My final verdict:
:minussp:

Why?
You just joined the server. Get more activity so you have a higher chance of being accepted!
  • TooSlow4U
  • Junior Boarder
  • Sorry, TooSlow4U Deathrun Administrator
  • Thanks received: 30

ex - Deathrun Admin x3
ex - BHop Moderator

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #463401

Play 2 weeks and it's good but it's a :minussp:
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[Deathrun] - Dubbs Moderator Application 7 years 3 months ago #463772

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Play more trough out the next week.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

223 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40