Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time

Around 288 hours

Languages I speak

English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I have been a moderator now for 7 weeks now. My time as a moderator has been tough at times but i have worked through it. I have handled some hard situations and some easy ones but as long as i'm helping people and making people happy i don't mind how hard it is. When i became staff i wanted to help people to the best of my ability and i have (at least i think i have) If i became admin i would be able to help people faster so they can enjoy more RP time and also help the server out (especially when no other staff is on) by dealing with rulebreakers fast instead of having to go through the warn system.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Well a situation i ran into the most was when there was say a mass RDMer or Prop Push in spawn and it took me a while first to find out his/her name and then to find them in the tab menu so i could freeze them. I eventually got to it but after that they had already RDMed/Prop Pushed many others. If i had the admin powers i could easily grab him with my physics gun and then i would go from there. Making things a lot easier and less rule breaking

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello, i just want to say congratulations on getting moderator on zarp ssrp i am going to show you some of the powers that you will be granted while being a moderator.

The first option is /kick, this option is mostly used to kick players from the server who are mass rule breaking and no Admins are online.

The second option is mute chat, this option is used to mute players from typing in chat if he is spamming the chat / being disrespectful. There is a sub-option to choose how long, which goes from: Indefinitely - 10 minutes. This option is found in the tab menu.

The third option is unban from job, this option is used to unban a player from a job where they have been false demoted. There is a sub-option to choose which job to unban the player from. This is found in the tab menu.

The fourth option is /freeze, this option is mostly used by Moderators to freeze players who are mass rule breaking / running away from you when they're in a sit. Can also be used from the tab menu.

The fifth option is /slay, this option is mainly used to kill a player who has a big gun when they are not allowed to and they refuse to drop / holster it. (for example: Big gun as citizen)

The sixth option is mute globally, this option is mainly used to mute a player who is mic spamming and refuse to stop. This option mutes the player so they can't use their mic. There is a sub option to choose how long (Indefinitely - 10 minutes) This option s found in the tab menu.

The seventh option is /teleport, this option teleports the player you have selected to where your cross hair is currently aimed at. This can be used from the tab menu and also the F1 menu when you are dealing with an F1.

The eighth option is /goto, this option teleports you to the player you have selected. Can also be used from the tab menu and in the F1 menu when you are dealing with an F1.

The ninth option is /bring, this option brings the player you have selected to you. Can be used from the tab menu and also the F1 menu when you are dealing with an F1.

The tenth option is /back, this option teleports the player you have selected to either (spawn or their last location). There is a sub-option (spawn or last location). Can be used in the tab menu and also in the F1 menu if you are dealing with an F1.

Mod On Duty - As a Moderator on duty u are not allowed to go AFK since u need to help players handle f1´s and it´s not a role play job that´s exactly why you don´t get salary u also have a weapon checker which is really useful if you have for example a citizen in a sit with a big gun. You can check if the citizen has a big gun in a sit or in somewhere like that. there is also an Admin Tool but you always have it even if you are not mod on duty job. It can check whether or not a fading door is connected to a keypad.

The F1 menu!
When you hit the F1 button a menu will pop up unlike the normal submit a F1.
Ill take you trough all the tabs in the menu
:) .

Admin Requests
This tab is where all the reports players have made show, this is where you handle F1's.

Warnings
This tab shows all the recent warnings players have received.

Logs
This tab is the important one, logs. This tab helps you in certain situations in F1s, this shows EVERYTHING that a player has done since you have connected to the server.You can also type the players name/SteamID into the search bar in the top right corner to get theirs only.

Active NLR
This tab shows people who have active NLR and if they are breaking it.

The F6 menu!

This menu shows you all the warns bans and punishments that a player has been given. You can check this by going into the menu and in the top left there will be a drop down menu to search for the player or you can use the search bar in the top right and use their steam id.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player X! I am going to be dealing with your Appeal. I have read over your ban appeal. We checked your record and found that this was your first ban. You seem like you are very sorry and apologetic. I have spoken to the admin that banned you and we have decided to lower your ban to 1 week as prop spam is a very serious matter.
I advise you too take a look at the
rules before rejoining the server. I hope to see you on sometime maybe.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I think i should be promoted to admin because the past weeks of being a moderator it has taught me a lot on how to help people and people have given good feedback about me and i just want to help the community and being granted admin powers for me would greatly improve the ways i can help others. I feel motivated and i feel as if admin powers would help get F1's over quicker meaning people wont have to wait as long and so they will get a better role play experience. I don't just want admin for the powers. i want admin so that i actually get more respect and so people take me more seriously during F1's and all i want to do is help people and stop rule breakers ruining peoples RP fun. Also want to say i have been to all the meetings since i have been moderator although some i have not been all the way through not sure if this matters :)

Thank you for reading my application and i hope that you consider this application and i await to hear the news!!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Raifster123.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #460270

Very creative application
Knows alot
Knows how to deal with hard situations
Friendly
Would make a great administrator of Zarp SSRP
<3
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #460281

bump
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #460408

:support:
Great guy!

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #460516

Nice guy!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #460523

After what had happened with you and Jordan, I personally don't think your ready for this position.

You're a nice guy and very friendly, just need to improve the way you handle F1s.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #462126

Thanks for all the feedback :P
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] Raifster123's Application 7 years 3 months ago #464286

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We believe you need more time and experience as a moderator.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40