SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59215418

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/gaBn%20pl0x%2...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/gaBn%20pl0x%2...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/gaBn%20pl0x%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:15.708 Minutes

Languages I speak: Danish, English and i understand and speak a bit of Arabic

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

I wanted to become a staff was to help people and the server out. I always imagnied how it was to be a staff and how i would help people out i could find it really hard at times, because when u think of the powers of being an admin could help u way easier and take of the time. I have been a moderator for weeks now and i can still find it hard at some situations when as a admin u have a more benefit to the situations by grabbing someone, freezing someone, flying. All of those things could help me out easier and for the players i want to help and get rid of rule breakers. I can also help the server much more out by having more powers basically, i think i could do my job much better if i were an admin i of course don´t want to become an admin just because of the commands but it would help the server out more frequently as long as i am concerned as stated i have done alot of f1´s and i am quite proud of that. But i always have remembered and learnt Quality>Quantity! I do think i am an very mature and calm guy and that´s why i think i should be promoted. If someone is mass rulebreaking i could handle it more and better and lead up to a better punishment since the player can just come back as when i am a mod and i contantly kick him he could just join back and continue rulebreaking as when i am an admin, I could freeze him instantly and could come up with a better punishment and it will make less people breaking rules.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

There was once a player i warned and he would specifecally go after me and harras me and RDM me there was no one else to help me i called after help because when i kicked him, warned him multipile times he would just come back and harras me as stated and mass rulebreaking and he was only doing it to me to get me mad. I then managed of course to get him banned by Coutinroy but again i don´t want these things to happen people think they can rulebreak towards an moderator just because they know that they can´t get banned and repeatially do it constantly.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hello! There i first want to congratulate u for getting accepted for moderator! I´m going to guide and tell u different commands. So firstly when u press F1 u can see it´s quite different when u were a user u see 4 menus Admin Requests, Warnings, Loggings and Active NLR. So u use the Admin Request to basically handle F1´s u can also see at the bottom left corner that there is f1´s that are unhandled to handle f1´s u go and press f1 and go over to Admin Request right click on the request that is undone and still haven´t got handled yet. As stated if there is any f1´s that haven´t got handled it will will always show up in the bottom left corner and if someone just made a f1 it will show uo at the top right corner and it will say the name of the guy who made it and the reason. Now u go to f1 and right click on the unhandled request and u can see there is multipile things u can choose from, the most common one is to handle it and there is people that make some irrelevant request and just want to take ur time if they do that u can choose to press Discard as spam or abuse now ehn ur done and have handled it u can right click again and u can Mark it as finished.

TELEPORT

Teleport is a command which is useful and we use it everytime it´s a command which teleports u or the player to ur cursor is aiming at it´s used when u want to teleport on a roof i recommend u bind it to a key so it will be faster to teleport but remember don´t abuse it.

BRING

/bring is pretty much what it says u bring the person and u always use this on a roof whenever ur handling a request and u can bring people who are dead aswell.

BACK

/back STEAMID or /backspawn STEAMID it´s Also a common command we use to teleport the player back to where he was before u brought him if it doesnt bring him back u can always bring him back to spawn which is why we have /backspawn always use STEAMID or else it can ruin it and bring a other guy which u were not supposed to u can also just use the tab menu.

FREEZE

This is a really useful command that benefits a moderator´s situation really good if someone is running away from the sit u can always freeze him u can do it in the tab menu or /freeze STEAMID if someone is being distracted and basically trying to avoid the sit u should always use it. Again always use STEAMID incase u freeze a wrong player if someone is mass rulebreaking u can freeze him too he also can´t respawn if he is freezed so the /freeze command is really good and i recommend it whenever u encounter these sitations.

KICK

/kick Steamid (reason) it basically allows u to kick a player example scenario, when someone is mass rdming or just is mass rulebreaking u can decide to kick the player but u can also just call an higher rank and ask him to ban the player instead of kicking him. But it can be useful but again he can just join back and continue rulebreak.

SLAY

It´s not always necessary but if someone is mass rdming or have a big gun as a Citizen it´s good u teleport him and freeze him incase he doesnt rdm u aswell u talk about it u can decide to slay him if he doesnt /holster his weapon or drop it we have 4 options to choose from when we slay a player there is /slay STEAMID rocket, /slay STEAMID Silent or /slay STEAMID Explode. Again it´s not necessary but it might teach them a lesson to not mass RDM and break the rules and not have a big gun as a Citizen.

F6 Menu

F6 is a Menu can access by basically just press F6 u can view players punishments by selecting their name u can also put their Steamid in.

Moderator on duty

As a Moderator on duty u are not allowed to go AFK since u need to help players handle f1´s and it´s not a roleplay job that´s exactly why u don´t get salary u also have a weapon cheker which is really good u have if u for example u can check if a citizen have a gun in a sit or in somewhere like that there is also Admin Tool but u always have it doesnt matter if u are a Moderator on duty but what it does is u can check whether or not if a fading door is connected to a keypad timer is atleast 4 seconds

MUTE

I use this if someone is disrespecting or if someone is micspamming, chatspamming etc. u can do this by /chatmute STEAMID or /voicemute STEAMID. U can of course also do it in the tab menu.

Admin tool

Admin tool is to check whether or not if a fading door is real and connected to a keypad and remember there is only 2 keypads allowed as long as i am concerned u can have this as any job and it´s very usefull as well.

Admin chat

@ or /// Is to chat in the admin chat basically u can ask higher rank or anyone as a staff a question if u are unsure about something remember no RP related should be in the admin chat since it used to chat about things that arent related to rp. U can always ask me a question in the Admin chat or u can add me on Steam aswell or u can also come on Teamspeak.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello there Player x! I have read through ur appeal and have decided to talk with the guy who banned u it seems like u are very sorry for ur actions and we hope u won´t attempt doint it again. So we have come to can conclusion since u haven´t played on the server for that long we have decided to accept ur ban appeal please don´t break the rules and make sure to read them carefully and u can Rejoin after u read them if u have any question u are more than welcome to ask me something or the staff team if ur unsure about something.

/Lock

Why I should be promoted?

So the main part is why i want to be promoted! Is that i have gained alot of experience about moderating and i think i´m ready! I´m very calm and assertive when i need to be.I want to be promoted because I have a passion for helping other people, I've worked hard these weeks to improve myself and reach a state where I think I'm capable of holding this rank.I also feel that becoming Admin will give me some good tools to help others players as well as remove some of the stress other staff sometimes feel from reports and such.I also feel that I'm a mature and responsible person.I would also like to point out some key qualities that I have.
I'm very fair.
I always look at a situation from everyone's point of view.
I'm patient and don't mind spending hours solving a situation if needed
I'm mature and have loads of experience.
I'm a very professional person.
I'm very confident in both rules and law knowledge.
I'm calm, friendly and strict when I have to be.
And important, I'm very dedicated to both Zarp and to helping others.I like to consider myself someone who anybody could come to for help or advice, I'm outgoing, friendly and (at least I think so,) quite humorous. One of my goals within the community on a day to day basis is improving other's experiences, and I do this by nearly any means, whether it be making them laugh or helping them with issues they may face on a wide variety of platforms. In short, I want to help people and make it one of my goals to do so, a quality that is fundamental to being Admin.To conclude, I like to think that I have built myself a good reputation within the community, and I wish to build on that by helping the server even more by becoming Admin. I want to give back for all the fun I have and feel I have the skillset to do this

SSRP Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler. Reason: Gametracker
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460193

very nice guy, good luck!
  • Muffin99
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Want a muffin?
  • Thanks received: 9
ABOOOSE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460194

Positive
- Great Mod
- Great Activity
- Deal with situations proficiently !
Negative
- Nothing :)
Result :
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • _SadMan_
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by _SadMan_.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460195

Cheers

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460198

Had a sit with him today - well handled.
Great moderator.
Will be a great admin.

+SUPPORT
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460201

Thank you man

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460234

Really friendly guy, Helps myself out alot with ingame stuff.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460238

Jordz wrote:
Really friendly guy, Helps myself out alot with ingame stuff.

Cheers

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460249

:support:
i support you but:
BE MORE SALTY ASF BOI !!!!!

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460252

ToBeHonest wrote:
i support you but:
BE MORE SALTY ASF BOI !!!!!

Haha man thank you! Stay awesome!

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460265

I feel like this is a very lazy admin application. The layout, grammar and spelling is not something I would personally deem worthy for an admin. For such a big role, it seems like he didn't put a lot of effort into this application. If he doesn't put effort into a simple application, what else could he possibly do when he receives the role - that's my initial concern.

I also do not see why an admin this age would be considered. Young age groups are known to be very immature and make stupid decisions under pressure. As a long-time member of this community I do not see a benefit of this person to be an administrator. I think it will give new players a bad example of this community.
  • ryanmemer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ryanmemer.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460271

The way he made his application shouldn't be considered as much as how he acts ingame. For his age (13) he is very mature, probably the most mature 13 year old I've ever met.
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460272

ryanmemer wrote:
I feel like this is a very lazy admin application. The layout, grammar and spelling is not something I would personally deem worthy for an admin. For such a big role, it seems like he didn't put a lot of effort into this application. If he doesn't put effort into a simple application, what else could he possibly do when he receives the role - that's my initial concern.

I also do not see why an admin this age would be considered. Young age groups are known to be very immature and make stupid decisions under pressure. As a long-time member of this community I do not see a benefit of this person to be an administrator. I think it will give new players a bad example of this community.
I kinda dissagree on that one since i did put a lot of effort into this i wrote alot even more on my previous Moderator application. It´s up to u whether or not liking it also it´s not a school project or something like that I don´t have to put layout and etc. Of course i still have to put alot of detail which i indeed did when u go and see what i wrote on the question "Why should i be promoted" I think i did a good job with my grammar and spelling. Also no one has ever said how old u should be to make a application, i know admins that are in my age and still got this role so i dissagree with that one, also i don´t seem very immature i don´t think u have seen me ingame and how i interact with people. So i can´t really change my age but i could add more colours and bold the questions and etc. But i still think i did a good job.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460273

Very Mature
Handles f1s quick and simple
Fun guy to play with
Friendly
Always supports me even if I do something wrong :(

gl bud <33
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460276

Klaprefot wrote:
Very Mature
Handles f1s quick and simple
Fun guy to play with
Friendly
Always supports me even if I do something wrong :(

gl bud <33
Cheers mate! U are a very good friend of mine so thanks for the support<3

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460294

gaBn here is your server 3 game tracker add it in

Also good luck with the app man you deserve it :)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Raifster123.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460296

Raifster123 wrote:
gaBn here is your server 3 game tracker add it in
Thank´s bud

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460375

Bump!

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460403

ryanmemer wrote:

first of all : gabn is a hard working staff member you can't judge him by the application.

second : all ages are welcome on the staff team if they are not minges or rulebreakers or mytic x toxic i remember a staff member that were 10 at the time he was doing pretty good until he resigned so buddy age doesn't matter !
  • _SadMan_
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by _SadMan_.

[SSRP Admin] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 2 months ago #460410

_SadMan_ wrote:
ryanmemer wrote:

first of all : gabn is a hard working staff member you can't judge him by the application.

second : all ages are welcome on the staff team if they are not minges or rulebreakers or mytic x toxic i remember a staff member that were 10 at the time he was doing pretty good until he resigned so buddy age doesn't matter !

Cheers once again Sadman but it´s fine he´s comming with his opinion but i never seen him ingame as u said i think it´s weird he is judging by the application but i can still improve on something on it in the future.

SSRP Moderator
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

307 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
4/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32