SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156304867
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Click Here!
Server 2 - Click Here!
Server 3 - Click Here!
Estimated Server Time: 491 Hours
Languages I speak: English, Turkish

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I helped people lot of times.[ F1& Without F1]. I would feel good if i be admin ;) . I want be a admin because i can do better things for rulebreakers.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

I found a Proppusher. He proppushed x3 cars and we flew :P I freeze him and i said ''Don't proppush cars and people. It's not allowed.'' And i warned him. He did again and i warned him. Few minutes later he did again and i wrote '' Can one admin tp to me fast ?'' in admin chat. I noticed there is a no admin. I only kicked him.

f you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Command list :

/warn [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can warn people to using that. If he get 3 warns, he will get kick. If he get 4 warns, he will get ban for 1 hour.

/goto [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can go players to using that.

/tp [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can teleport players to using that.

/back [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can teleport back players to using that.

/freeze [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can freeze players to using that.

/unfreeze [Name] or [Steam ID] - If one player is frozen, you can unfreeze player to using that.

/slay [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can slay players to using that or you can use tab menu to slay.

/kick [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can kick rulebreakers to using that.[ If he get 3 warns, he will get kick automaticly.]

[Admin Chat] You can use admin chat to write /// [Message] or @ [Message]

[F1 Menu] You can see and do f1s to using f1 bind. In the f1 menu you can see logs too. In the logs, you can see player's recent warnings, job changes, kills, arrests and NLR activite you can see peoples last dead location.

[F6 Menu] You can check players warns, bans, jails and slays.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello ! I saw it's your first ban and you got perma banned. I think give you one chance. Good news ! I changed your ban to 3 weeks. If you do this again, i will perma ban you.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

I want help players better with new powers. I think i'm good moderator because i'm helping people and i know the rules. I'm making good friends in f1s. They are good guys :P . If i remember, I'm taking screenshot of rulebreakers to ban them. But i don't take screenshots. I want ban them alone. I can help people fast to being a admin, by the way i speak two languages . Thanks for reading my application !
  • the flash alt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • YUM
  • Thanks received: 6
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459234

AhmetOngun wrote:
Details

RP Name: The Flash!
Link to Steam Profile: Click Here!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156304867
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Click Here!
Server 2 - Click Here!
Server 3 - Click Here!
Estimated Server Time: 491 Hours
Languages I speak: English, Turkish

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I helped people lot of times.[ F1& Without F1]. I would feel good if i be admin ;) . I want be a admin because i can do better things for rulebreakers.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

I found a Proppusher. He proppushed x3 cars and we flew :P I freeze him and i said ''Don't proppush cars and people. It's not allowed.'' And i warned him. He did again and i warned him. Few minutes later he did again and i wrote '' Can one admin tp to me fast ?'' in admin chat. I noticed there is a no admin. I only kicked him.

f you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Command list :

/warn [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can warn people to using that. If he get 3 warns, he will get kick. If he get 4 warns, he will get ban for 1 hour.

/goto [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can go players to using that.

/tp [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can teleport players to using that.

/back [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can teleport back players to using that.

/freeze [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can freeze players to using that.

/unfreeze [Name] or [Steam ID] - If one player is frozen, you can unfreeze player to using that.

/slay [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can slay players to using that or you can use tab menu to slay.

/kick [Name] or [Steam ID] - You can kick rulebreakers to using that.[ If he get 3 warns, he will get kick automaticly.]

[Admin Chat] You can use admin chat to write /// [Message] or @ [Message]

[F1 Menu] You can see and do f1s to using f1 bind. In the f1 menu you can see logs too. In the logs, you can see player's recent warnings, job changes, kills, arrests and NLR activite you can see peoples last dead location.

[F6 Menu] You can check players warns, bans, jails and slays.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello ! I saw it's your first ban and you got perma banned. I think give you one chance. Good news ! I changed your ban to 3 weeks. If you do this again, i will perma ban you.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

I want help players better with new powers. I think i'm good moderator because i'm helping people and i know the rules. I'm making good friends in f1s. They are good guys :P . If i remember, I'm taking screenshot of rulebreakers to ban them. But i don't take screenshots. I want ban them alone. I can help people fast to being a admin, by the way i speak two languages . Thanks for reading my application !

You gotta talk to the Admin who banned him first, smartass.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459253

• _SadMan_
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by _SadMan_. Reason: +SUPPORT+

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459254

he seems ready for admin also you helped so many peoples when i see I think you have 200 F1 in a week goodluck
also I think u have experience

:plussp:
  • Ascenda
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Potato
  • Thanks received: 192

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459270

not ready for admin
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459277

Has improved a small bit but I think there's still room for improvement
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #459291

:support:
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP Admin] The Flash's Application 7 years 3 months ago #464293

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We believe you need more experience as a moderator

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40