Timezone: Eastern Timezone

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Hwj/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96161465

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Hugz4Spookz/d...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2: none

Server 3: none

Estimated Time: maybe 100 or 120 hours

Languages I Speak: I speak only English but soon might be able to speak Spanish

What Rdm means: RDM stands for Random Death Match. It is where one player starts a death match between him and a unsuspecting player

Scenario: Clarky would come up behind Annasia and start killing him/her(I'm not going to assume gender)

What NLR is: New Life Rule is something where you can't go back to where you died for a specified about of time(3 mins) because if you were reincarnated in real life, you wouldn't remeber who killed you and the exact place

Scenario: Hugz was killed by Luan because Laun was raiding his base, Hugz comes back to his base and kills Luan.

What "Metagaming" is: Metagaming is talking in OOC while still roleplaying in that chat

Scenario: Hugz types in OOC "Gang members help me!" and everyone shouts at him saying Metagame!

How I would solve this scenarios
Scenario 1:Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would of course bring them to a sit. I would ask player y why he killed player x. If he denys it I will warn him for RDM and Lying to staff. But he if does emit that he kill player x, I would only give him a warning for RDM and ask him not to do it again.

Scenario 2: Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would of course bring them ontop of a building into a sit and first ask Player x what was happening. He would say something like "Player y was raiding my base and I killed him" I would say ok and ask Player y if he broke NLR. If he says no I check logs again to make sure he was breaking NLR. I would warn Player y for NLR if this happened.

Scenario 3: Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided. I would teleport to player x and physgun him to a building and start the sit there. I would first tell him that if he wants help from people, he needs to use Advert, and then tell him about Metagaming. I would first give him a verbal but if he metagames again, i will warn him.

Why I should be chosen: I think I should be chosen because I could have so many opportunities to meet new people and help people in need. I know I have a FUCK LOAD of warns but I really want a second chance. I could contribute by just helping in general and being on late at night not afk to catch minges. Getting mod would also help me with my shyness with people that are older than me (I'm a fucking nerd right). Just helping people makes me have a smile on my face and helps put a smile on your face. I can also try to teach some staff members to get along and work together and not have little batles to see who can finish more f1s. Its just that I see so many staff members afk doing nothing (not including mining) and people need help. So I want mod so I can help with all these problems. This is Hugz4Presents from Zarp finishing this Application. (This is my 3rd App and I already know I'm getting denied) And I am sorry to all the staff I was an asshole to before I started knocking sense into myself.
  • Hugz4Presents
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Hugz4Presents's mod app 7 years 3 months ago #456468

I've locked your application cause you made another one which is more up to date.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Sally.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32