TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454117

Details!

RP Name - [TH] Kingpin

Link to Steam Profile -
www.steamcommunity.com/id/Lynxxxxxx/

SteamID - STEAM_0:0:81146496

Current Gametracker Profiles -

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/LynxX%20CSGOS...arpgaming.com:27015/ [ old one had 281 hours total and 16911 minutes]
www.gametracker.com/player/KingPin/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/ www.gametracker.com/player/Newbkilling4l...arpgaming.com:27015/ www.gametracker.com/player/Lynxx/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/LynxX%20CSGOS...arpgaming.com:27025/ www.gametracker.com/player/KingPin/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/Lynxx/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/LynxX/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Age - 14

Estimated Server Time - about 350 hours including all my accounts and such.

Languages I speak - English and Learning German.

Promotion Related!

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Over the past few days as a moderator I've received copious amounts of comments with my staffing, not all of which were great but the majority of the time people say i'm one of the best moderators they've seen on ZARP. Not sure if it's because there's a small amount of staff on Server 3 or not but since i was promoted to my current staffing position I've been aiming for between 30-50 F1s a day. I try to space my time between all servers, by jumping server to server cleaning them up of all rule breakers. I feel like since I've been mod it's opened an entire new side of ZARP too me, i get to meet new people everyday and that really is something special. I think the fact i get to make people enjoy the server more and get to know them better gives me passion to do it.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): As a moderator and mainly trying to play Server 3 because lack of staff attention, I've found it hard to deal with the rule breakers and only being able to warn many of which get a 4 warn ban to just come on an alt account and continue the mass RDM. Along with arose the problem of how do i stop them from doing this and how do i calm them down? A lot of these users only caused the offences because someone started it and they thought they'd start a war. I realized talking to them and giving them equal justice seems to solve the problem and fix it.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Firstly I'd like to personally congratulate you on moderator! and cannot wait to see you around the server!

Let's get into the Do's and Don'ts of being staff.
Do's - Bring players too roofs for F1's!!!!! Keep an active gametime, respect all players. Most important keep calm even if a player is frustrating you.

Don'ts - Abuse your teleport, handle F1's in public places, slay people if they are raiding you, using admin chat as an OOC, Using peoples names for commands like this, /warn Bob RDM, use STEAM ID.

So now you know what you can and can't do lets get into the new set of commands you've been granted access too.
Firstly you now have /tp - This command allows you to teleport to the location you're looking at.
You can also teleport players using /tp [Player SteamID] this does the exact same as /tp but puts a player in that location, not you.
This command is the most important for sits, /back when used it will teleport you back to your last location
But must always be used on players after sit to return them to there last role play related location, using this command /back [Player SteamID].
Up next is the command you'll use to make sure players are alright with you borrowing them for a sit
/goto [Player SteamID]
Lastly once you know the player is free you can use /bring [Player SteamID] be cautious cause the command can bug out, when used it will bring the player too you.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE STEAMIDS BECAUSE YOU CAN TP MULTIPLE OTHER PLAYERS!

You will also be greeted with some fancy new tools on your scroll wheel menu so here's how do use them!

If you become a " Mod On Duty " you will get an extra tool. You have two new tools.

Weapon Checker - This tool can only be accessed once you become the " Mod On Duty " job this is used if you've asked someone with a certain gun they can't have as there current job to hostler and not sure whether they holstered it.

Fading Door Checker - This tool allows you to check if keypads are connected to fading doors and vise versa. When you pull it out and left click the keypad to check what entities it's connected too, if it's connected to 0 entities it's an illegal door, if the open time duration is shorter then 4 seconds it's also an illegal door, It can be accessed on and off duty.

F1 Menu

The F1 menu houses all the player reports and looks Like this from this menu you will see four tabs.
Admin Request, Warnings, Logging and Active NLR

Admin Request Tab - In the admin request tab you will find all unresolved F1's here, to take an F1 you want to right click the report and you should see This you then want to click Handle this and from there if you right click again you'll get a new drop down menu with commands you previously learnt such as, Goto, Bring, Mark as Finished and Abort Handling. If you are struggling to understand or solve a sit you can abort handling it and pass it off to another staff member. Once you've solved the problem you can mark it as finished.

Warnings Tab - In this tab you see all the players that have been warned recently across all servers, but has little to no use and looks something like This

Logging - Your main adviser and best tool for sits and provides evidence if the players have broken rules. Everything is colored differently so it's very clear to see the different things that have happened recently. The logs only last 10 minutes so you've got to be careful with that. The menu looks like This.

Active NLR - This menu allows to see all the plays on the servers active NLR but has little to no use, if you look at a player it will tell you if they are breaking NLR or were it is. It looks something like This

F6 Menu

The F6 Menu allows you to see who's has been following rules, and is helpful for your verdict and severity of punishment on a player. It's like Santas' Naughty or Nice list in perspective. It also shows players rap sheets to show there past warnings, bans, mutes, or any other punishment. To use the F6 menu you'll want to use the Select Player option to see all online players scroll down to find the Search option there you can enter the STEAMID to find there rap sheet. It looks like This

KEEP IN MIND THE " SEARCH THE PUNISHMENTS " OPTION IN TOP RIGHT DOESN'T WORK

TAB Menu

Within the Tab menu you can click on a player for quick access to all commands without having to type the command this is also were the Kick, Freeze, Global Mute and Chat Mute, Job unban commands can be used. You will also have a new feature when you look at your own name under were it will show your F1 count and how many you've done in total. This what your new Tab menu will Look like.

If you need any extra help This guide should be very helpful!

BEST OF LUCK WITH STAFF AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN GAME!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello, and thank you for your appeal. I can see you've put effort and are genuinely sorry about the offences you have committed. However you have not waited much time since you were punished so your ban will be lowered to one week. Make sure you are careful with the props you spawn in next time.
:accepted:
Appeal has been dealt with, please lock.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I believe i should be promoted because I'm dedicated to ZARP and want to work on bringing together and expanding the community. I've been on ZARP for almost two and a half years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I also feel like being an admin will allow me to be more efficient when it comes to dealing with people breaking rules because of Noclip and Jail. I feel like a lot of people are happy with what I'm doing with my new powers and hope i can achieve a whole new level of trust in the community and put my past behind me.

Thank you all for your time and have an amazing day!

KingPin has now resigned.
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jordz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454118

Seems like a great guy in game

And can handle it when he loses a raid.
Seems really nice
The only negative i can see its Luans BFF but next to that youre good to go!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454258

:plussp:
ACTIVE
GREAT GUY
  • Ascenda
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Potato
  • Thanks received: 192

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454260

Great guy
Good moderator
Does F1's fast and easy, also does loads of em
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454262

Very active mod
Great guy

:support:
can someone please move this to "Server Applications".
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by dott.

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454263

• _SadMan_
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454277

Thank you guys, the support is overwhelming and genuinely has made my day all so much better have some of the shit that's happened.

Much love xox
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454286

u are not ready for it!
Pls delete app and go to bed ;)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Ramazan Donmez.

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 4 months ago #454900

:minussp:
Seems very active, but is overly aggressive
Handles about 0 f1s on s3 but stops rulebreakers that interfere with his rp (had an f1 for like 2 hours and luan came and solved it)
Also told me I had to /me in order to tell someone to get out of my car which isn't a rule (because he wanted to keep my airboat)
3.0 Vehicles

If you get damaged as a result of getting hit by a car then you must warn the member using "/me" for example "/me watch where you are going or you will be killed next time!

3.1 a CDM Server 1 - You must actively avoid killing players, this included the road and pavement.(please note this can sometimes be unavoidable due to lag. Please make sure you take this into consideration before punishing players)
3.1 b CDM Server 2 - You are not allowed to purposely run people over that are on the grass or pavement area.
3.1 C CDM Server 3 - You are not allowed to purposely run people over that are on the grass or pavement area.

3.2 Car Jacking - Players must not 'car jack'. You may lock-pick an unoccupied vehicle, but if there is an occupant you may not steal it for thieving purposes.

3.3 Random Entry - Do not randomly enter a vehicle without the permission of its owner whilst they are driving it or in the middle of filling it back up with fuel.

3.4 Boats - No boats are allowed to be built in water

3.5 Scrapping - You do not scrap your own vehicle for money, this is considered FailRP.

3.6 Trailers - You're are only allowed to build trailers on server 2 and 3 / NO trailers on server 1
Not trying to shit on his thread but give my honest opinion about my experiences.
  • Randayyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Randayyy.

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 3 months ago #455239

You are correct i spoke the wrong rule because i was very tired. I think it was like 11 or 12 over here in AUS,
The thing is you were killed with " Your " Airboat which i was trying to get rid of because it's not meant to be in game so i took somewhere secluded and tried everything i could to blow it up, TGUN, Slams, Shooting it. Nothing worked.

When i said you had to /me to get the car back i meant you had /me stop or die to shoot someone in a car if they are bothering / annoying you.

You broke NLR by remembering you had an air boat because you were obviously killed in it by a player. The reason i didn't finish said F1's was because i was busy trying to get rid of the boat. After i couldn't do it i gave it back to you and then went on server 1 and 2 to do the f1's there. Feel free to ask Bannaboy whom i was on TS with :)

Sorry for effecting any sort of roleplay for you and if you don't believe I'm fit for staff here is the demote request template zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...-request-information
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 3 months ago #455397

Great guy
Knows the rules very well
Looooooong time friend of mine
is brave enough to do f1s on server 3
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 3 months ago #459631

Lock this, #rip6hourapplication
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 3 months ago #459639

Kingpin wrote:
Lock this, #rip6hourapplication

To cancel your app you should say, "I want to cancel my application."
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Admin] Kingpins Application 7 years 3 months ago #459699

Application has been locked and moved to the correct section due to the said client Resigning.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun