Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #379882

MEETING NOTICE - WARNINGS FROM CYBERG & HARPER ARE ALL FRIENDLY BANTER THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALL JAILS/MUTES ECT ARE A BIT OF FUN NONE ARE VALID.

RP Name – Mix3rz
Link to Steam Profile – www.steamcommunity.com/id/Mix3rz/
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:84120737

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mix3rz%20Is%2...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mix3rz%20Is%2...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mix3rz%20Is%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Age - 17

Estimated Server Time - 800+ hours

Languages I speak - English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match Also known as RDM is when a user kills another player without a rp reason, For a short and simple sample of rdm I Go and get a sniper and Kill someone who is afk in spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule also known as NLR is when you return to your last deaths district before the 3 minute cooldown you also should not remember anything from your last life. for example I died in fountain district and return there with 1 minute left of my NLR timer.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming Is when someone say in (chat,OOC,ect) where someone is without leading it to be a valid way of being within RP, Meta gaming can also be done within ts and such but that's a bit harder to explain. For an example If someone says "// Mix3rz Is at fountain district" when I have a hit on my head.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I Would get player x to a sit with me then get his side of the story from the report after that i will ask for proof of the rdm (If proof is given then I will carry on), then I would tp player y to the sit and get his side of why he killed player x if the point is valid I will speak to them both and tell them the wrongs and rights, if player x is right that he got rdmed i would give player y a warning from rdm. (if player y did break the rules i would also tell them to read the rules once over to make sure this would not happen again.)

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I will get player x to a sit with me to hear his side of the story then ask for proof (If player x killed player y to prove the nlr then i will use logs to use as proof, If there is any type of proof that there was nlr I would warn player y for nlr and let the player go but if there is no proof of the so called nlr i will let both players go free from the sit. (if player y did break the rules i would also tell them to read the rules once over to make sure this would not happen again.) Note - if nlr has been warned for before as a recent warning it would be a warning straight up if not and they are new then it would be a verbal warning.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would tp to player x and speak to him and say that he has broken the metagaming rule and then tell him to read the rules, I Would also have to verbally warn him for meta gaming and ask him if he has any questions.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I think I should be staff because I was a great admin back 6 months ago, and since i am back in the community again I think i should become staffonce again to help out the rule breakers as since I have been back i have seen so many rule breakers that I can only just make a f1 about and then wait. effecting my rp experience, with the staff rank i can sort things out with speed and get other players RP on our server back to how it should be with no rule breaks, nothing. I have missed being staff and I have meet many new members of the zarp staff team and I with to join back to it all. I have heard many people support what I am wanting to do since i have came back from my break of getting bored of gmod. And my last 2 admin apps have shown me that becoming mod will show that I still know the commands to do the job right.

Thanks For Reading my application and thanks for your time.

Mix.
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Mix3rz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #379886

Good luck man!
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380071

:plussp:

Great sexy lad
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380132

Hope you get it man! gl
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380163

Nice use of bbcodes man!

Your application looks great I don't know how you are in game but for the great app its a

• Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380316

MrFluffy's Review

The GOOD
You've got good time
Helpful in-game
Experianced

The BAD
I do see you AFK quite a lot :/
Error.404 Not Found

Conclusion
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380530

+He is a lad
+On with him all the time
+Good Activity

-You can be abit of a troll at times so you can't do that if you make it to staff

:support:
  • AaronEhn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 59
Ex- SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 8 months ago #380534

Great guy
Knows the rules well
  • Timzorrr
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We know what we are, but know not we may be- W.S.
  • Thanks received: 53

[SSRP Moderator] Mix3rz application 7 years 7 months ago #382781

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1