Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try )

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #663

Real name
- Jani Miettinen

Country
- Finland

Birthday and age
- 17/1/1998 and 14years

Total Playtime
- Ive Played on server Weeks

In-Game & Username & Steam ID
- Kotik3tku & Kotik3tku & STEAM_0:0:42635576

What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)?
- Gmod DarkRP Zombie

Languages(English is required) - What languages do you speak?
- English, Swedish (very bad), Finnish

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? If so name all of them and write down what rank you had during that time
- I Have Had Own Gmod DarkRP Server, And Im SuperAdmin On 2 DarkRP Servers, So I Know Much Being Admin/Host

Purpose as an administrator/moderator - Why do you want to become a admin,Explain it in one paragraph or more.
- Because I Want Help Server Out Of Minges, Prop Abusers, Fading Door Abusers, And Any King Of Rule Breakers.

Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming - explain what you do if somebody breaks these rules.
- RDM= I Will Warn Him If He Do It Again Ill Kick And If Still Doing It Ill Ban for 4 Days.
= Random Deathmatch ( randomly killing people )
- NLR= ( Ill Do Same Than RDM )
= New Life Rule ( when you die you cant come back to where you died )
- Metagaming ( Ill Do Same Than NLR ).
= not playing rp correctly ( if i remember right :D )

Do you have a microphone?
- Yes I Do.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days?
- Easily I Can Be Much More Time If I Dont Have Like Test In School.

Are you older then 13?
- Yes I Am.

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?
Respect all players,You understand?
- I Will Follow Rules And I Will Be Sure Other One´s Doing it too... And Yes I Understand :D

Extra Information - Type extra information here.
- I Have Donated For Moderator For A Life.

PS. Sry if i got bad english but i think everyone understand :)
PS. I Rly Only Want To Help Your Server Out Of Rule Breakers :)
  • kotik3tku
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #664

This seems like a relatively good post, but there are a few things that can be improved, "Many Hours" isn't really a Definable amount (Many for me might be little to you), you also have barely explained why you want to become an admin "One paragraph or more" Looks more like a sentence to me, the descriptions of rules are a little vague as well, until this is changed or you reply to me, I'm sorry to say it's going to have to be a -support
  • Joe2point0
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #667

Good application, but go change the things you have missed, why you want to be admin etc..
He is a really good mod overall, no problems with him, never had to talk to him because he broke the rules

and i must say thank you for buying me the game :) but you didn't have to :D

+support but go correct the few errors you have made in the app.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #668

Kotik has been mod for some time - And he is on almost everyday.
He do not just RP all the time, he also do alot of MOD work - And he does it good.
He seems to know the rules and how to use but not abuse his powers.

He only call us to ban someone if they do the same thing after kick, and he do not just kick people without a reason.
So i think he would do good as a Admin -

Btw there is a few errors in your post at the time i write this

PS: He is mature and respected by players.
+Support
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #699

you might need bit more time as mod before admin i would say
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #717

Don't see him on enough, whats the point with all those commands if your not on?

[move:3bgigxym][size=360:3bgigxym]-SUPPORT[/size][/move:3bgigxym]
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #733

He does have 90 Hours Gmod play time over the past 2 weeks.

And he may be on the you aren't.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #744

Beakerthecat wrote:
[size=360:ryoida8g][move:ryoida8g]-Support[/move:ryoida8g][/size]

Well, why did you - support? Come with a reason, and you do not even play on the server so how can you - support?
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #747

i think he needs more time as mod before admin so -support from me for now.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #752

You said twice now
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin

[ACCEPTED] Admin Application By Kotik3tku ( New Try ) 11 years 3 months ago #876

You have done a really good job as MOD, it has been very postive.
People seem to like you and respect you, so you get the chance to be become Admin.

APPROVED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32