• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #293835

RP Name Seboo23_
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238688698/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:139211485
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Seboo23_/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Seboo23_/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/. I literally never play here
Age 15

Estimated Server Time I have been on the server for about a month but I've been more active last 2 weeks I believe.

Languages I speak Fluent English ,Arabic and some French not too much though.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. Random Death Match AKA RDM is when you kill someone without a valid roleplay reason for example a thief sees a citizen and kills him for no reason at all , That is RDM so in order to kill a player, you must have a roleplay-valid reason to do so.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. New Life Rule is a rule that states you must forget everything that happened in your past life and start another new life and don't return to the same district until you wait 3minutes (There's a counter on the top of your screen to help you out) leave it promptly through the nearest tunnel or AFK at spawn. However , this doesn't count if you're a cop and there's an active PD or Bank raid that you're trying to stop for example A guy gets raided and he returns to the same district and tries to kill the raider (That's breaking NLR).

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Metagaming is when you know something from a way you shouldn't have for example you found out that where a guy's hiding his printers from OOC , you shouldn't go there because you found that out outside of the RP In Character related information should merely be relayed (when appropriate and coincident with the other rules) through the In Character channels.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I shall hear both sides first and if I get sure that player Y Rdmed X and doesn't apologize I shall warn him for RDM and thank player X for reporting him and not taking the matter into his own hands also if player y does not admit to wrongly killing player x then player x would need proof and without it I can't do anything about it.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
If Y truly died first and then killed player X in less than 3 minutes I shall hear both sides and when I get sure he broke it I'll tell him to read the rules and warn him for NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I shall tell him to not ask in OOC and try to find a cop or someone to help him because If someone came from OOC it would be metagaming and I'll tell him to read the rules and let him off with a verbal warning.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance.

I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation. I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well!

My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance.

I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.

I am also special and different in lots of ways. First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off.

Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.

Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server.

I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players.

I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. And i want to explain my strategy with dealing with problems, First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players,

I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort.

I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base.

Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server.

I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional.

My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. It will be very rare that you see me genuinely pissed off at someone. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within by ability.

I always keep a positive mindset. It is a trait that I take pride in. Keeping a positive mindset allows me to always be happy. Therefore, I would always love to talk to the players, socialize with them, interact with them, and help them have the best darkrp experience that they can have.

Helping is not a job, it is something that could be fun for me. I am a mature person. I can be serious and focused during important moments but I also know how to laugh and enjoy certain things. It is easy for me to do my part or role and still make it exciting. I love to read the chat and see what people post to get those eye-watering laughters.

Like I said before, everything is just amazing in this server. It is unbelievable how much I would love to join as a moderator, I am an outgoing player, by that I mean, I can multi-task by helping different people in quick times. I can help the players who come to me and still manage to help another helper take care of his/her players.

It is no problem for me to go out of my way to make sure everyone is doing well on every singlle server.I love the darkrp community even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. But it is for you to decide ^^.

I feel I should take part in the staffing community of Zarp because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation.

I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers.

I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, keeping the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential,keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers.Also I am mature although I tell a few minor jokes around but it's all hard work when coming to moderating.

I assure you that I don't abuse my staff powers or I am applying just because of selfish reasons.I am applying here to protect the wider community of players and omit the hackers and the rule breakers.You should choose me also,because I choose the time to read the rules and obey them without question

I think I should be picked over other applicants because getting the chance to help others would be a thing that I could do the best. I believe that I am more mature than other people that have the same age as me. Being 15 years old, people would expect me to be obnoxious, and careless. I find myself to be the complete opposite of an average 15-year-old.Helping others is a major key in what kind of maturity I have. I am able to communicate to others. I am always open to get new friends and getting to know them. Having more friends is a good thing that shows that you're good with people and socially acceptable. I also love to help staff in moderating and though I am not the best at building,I still try to do my best. If one is getting bullied, I can always help them get back up on their feet. I am very accepting and I do not discriminate against others.I also feel like I can bring my ideas and help the server become better and wider. Thanks for reading and I really hope that I am chosen. It would be a honor.
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Seboo23. Reason: Left my gang (RPNAME)
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #293839

we recomend playing for a 2 week period with consistant activity

you only have 3 days of recent activity

https://gyazo.com/fddd4ecb841b92fd621128410fc97508

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I shall hear both sides first and if I get sure that player Y Rdmed X and doesn't apologize I shall warn him for RDM and thank player X for reporting him and not taking the matter into his own hands

also if player y does not admit to wrongly killing player x then player x would need proof

you seem to have rushed the application maybe go back over it and go into the explanations a bit more thoroughly
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by luke_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seboo23

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #293853

So I'm denied until I get more time? , Can I use the same app next time ? This took me hours to write xD
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #293854

Seboo23 wrote:
So I'm denied until I get more time? , Can I use the same app next time ? This took me hours to write xD

He's just giving his opinion, the time before the meeting every Saturday is where applicants can receive feedback such as luke to improve their application.

The meeting times for SSRP are every Saturday at 7:00 PM GMT.

Good luck!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #293855

no their is a staff meeting every saturday at 7pm gmt in that meeting your app will either be denied or accepted you still have 4 days until then

morgz bet me to it yeah buddy you have 4 days to improve your game time and maybe work on explanations
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by luke_.

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294065

I recommend using a technique called paragraphing, seeing as you're fluent in English, this won't be a problem.
A text of wall with an annoying colour to read is annoying.

You also seem to be repeating yourself when I skim-read it, you should narrow it down a notch and put out the key factors rather than stretching it into a mess.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Studio Banter.

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294074

On another side note, which is different to my above post: Have you ever been involved in a racism situation?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294124

notWalrus wrote:
On another side note, which is different to my above post: Have you ever been involved in a racist situation?
I, as a human being would not allow anyone to undergo such immature acts. If someone is being called a specific word that he or she is not fond of, I will take immediate action and put an end to it. I tolerate no serious racism. Especially if the person getting told these specific words feels unwelcome or has been hurt by it.
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294125

notWalrus wrote:
Have you ever been involved in a racism situation?
to answer your question I have been in many situations like that as I used to be Head-Admin so I had been in alot of different situations and I'm pretty experienced with the commands.
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294129

notWalrus wrote:
I recommend using a technique called paragraphing, seeing as you're fluent in English, this won't be a problem.
A text of wall with an annoying colour to read is annoying
I shall edit it once I get home thank you
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294169

AmerRox's Review

-Your Gametime is Bad

-Make your explantions more readable rather than the annoying colors :)[/b

-I saw you rdming 1 guy as hitman not too long ago

OverAll: -SUPPORT
  • AmerRox
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like everyone no matter what
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by AmerRox.

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294180

I would recommend making your "why i should be chosen" section into paragraphs like Walrus has mentioned, i would also recommend getting 2 solid weeks of activity before applying. My verdict will be in the meeting, good luck!
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294182

AmerRox wrote:

-I saw you rdming 1 guy as hitman not too long ago
now listen with all respect sir, I absolutely never rdm so I'm sure this is a misunderstanding, if it was in a base yesterday I raided a as hitman to kill a hit and he had afriend in his base with him so I had to kill him, please get some proof about the rdm and not just accuse me of something thank you.
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294184

Thank you sonzy and walrus I have now split them to paragraphs thanks, and thank you amer for your feedback.
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294230

Seboo23 wrote:
notWalrus wrote:
Have you ever been involved in a racism situation?
to answer your question I have been in many situations like that as I used to be Head-Admin so I had been in alot of different situations and I'm pretty experienced with the commands.

There is a thread where you said sorry for being demoted in another community (It was minor and a person did say that their rules were strict who was a high rank) and there's a video of you saying racism terms.

This did happen in like six months ago (October) so I don't know.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294232

yeah i have also seen that video walrus is talking about but like said before your game time is the thing that needs improving most
:nutralsp:
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294246

Hello walrus half of that is true. I didn't get demoted I resigned because I had exams and the racism thing was long ago and I have matured alot since then as that was around a year ago I was 13 I think
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294252

"got suspended for abusing his rights"
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294336

I'm pretty sure I didn't abuse anything , Maybe they counted the racism as abusive voice or something? I honestly have no idea but I believe I didn't do anything , Anyway it was a year ago I hardly remember the details so even If I did abuse I changed so much since then and I'm much more careful and mature now :)
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Seboo23.

[SSRP Moderator] Seboo's Application 8 years 1 month ago #294561

luke 5763 wrote:
"got suspended for abusing his rights"
I just went through my Skype to go on the old staff group of that server and I remembered why they said I abuse I accidentally pressed V which I binded to noclip while I was a thief job so I flied but then went back to where I was and closed the noclip, someone recorded this and cut off the time when I go back to my spot and because I had no proof they demoted me. From this experience I havelearned to be much more careful, that would be all thank you
  • Seboo23
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40