SteamID STEAM_0:0:114739285

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27025/

Age 13

Estimated Server Time 18 days

Languages I speak English and a little bit of French

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Deathmatch (RDM) , It sounds at first kind of a complicated term but "Don't randomly kill people as you please". This means you have to have an actual VALID reason to kill a person.
Basicly, If I was a Gangster, I couldn't just walk about shooting everyone as I please just because they are in front of me. The only reason you can kill people are:
•Mugging.
•Failing to do your RP command (/me)
•Hitman and must have a valid hit on the person.
•Raiding.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (NLR) Basicly means once you die, You have forgot your previous life, I.E Who killed you, So for a example if you were killed by a Thief raiding your shop, Then you die and a like 10 minutes later you see the same person who killed you and you refuse to sell him you are breaking NLR ( New Life Rule )
A few Examples what you can and can't do.
• You Can't return to the same district as you died (I.E 2 tunnels) for 3 minutes.
• You Can go to any other district if you haven't got a NLR ( New Life Rule Timer there.)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Meta-gaming Basicly means if a player // or /ooc ( Out Of Character ) Says something that should be in a advert. Here are a few examples I've came across.
• // ( OOC ) Come to my shop and buy guns from me. (This would be Meta-Gaming )
• // ( OOC ) Hey guys! (This would be Not Meta-Gaming ) As he is speaking in the right channel.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Firstly , I'd go to player x and teleport him to a roof if needed. I'd get all of his side of this matter, One I'm satisfied with his matter I'd bring player Y to me and ask him for his side of the story. I'd listen to his story fully and examine if he did or didn't have a valid RP reason to kill player X. If player Y didn't have the right reason he just Random Deathmatched I'd warn him for Random Deathmatch (RDM)
I'd tell him what he done was wrong and show him another way to make it all peacefully and by going along side Zarp's Rules.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Firstly, I'd goto player X as he made the f1, Once I've got his side of the story and I'm satisfied with it I'd bring player Y to my location and ask him in a nice and calmly matter, "Did you break New Life Rule (NLR) Sir. If he said Yes, then He would get a warning for Breaking New Life RUle . If player Y said he didn't break New Life Rule (NLR) I'd ask player X if he had any proof of player Y breaking New Life Rule if player X didn't have proof I'd just say to player X "Sorry buddy, With-out proof I can't do much". Then I'd return player Y and place down player X if he didn't need me still.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Alright, I'd teleport to him or /pm x and Tell him "Please don't Meta-game, You can use /cr help my bank is being raided for that matter. "

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I am active all the time I am always willing to spare my time helping out fellow people .I am well know on this server by admins and normal zarp gamer I know what to do in situations ill put in long hours and if I don't know something I will seek out for support of other mods and admins. I am a polite guy and will deal with situations with total respect an Curtice I love the zarp setup and all the people in it. I am also a very high donator this month I have donate 11,100$ witch is 222 packs because I love this sever so much. when in situations I will take all matters seriously and attend all F1s possible. Im calm and can handle the responsibility of controlling sits. I will listen to each persons P.O.V. so you can solve the problem in the best way possible. i am well aware with the motd knowing all the rules needed to be apart of staff.
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Pennyy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231756

Moved it to the correct section for you.... and also wasn't you mic spamming and made me mute you because you wanted to try mess my event up..? oh word
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231757

Hello Penny!, I'm glad you would like to join the SSRP Staff Team. Here's your gametrackers for you. Just click Edit on your post above and then paste these in buddy!.

Server 1:www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2:www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27025/

I wish you the best of luck man!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jordz.

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231780

i though with the rap battles we were allowed to play music for our rap sorry about that bro
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231781

cheers! jordan
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231835

Hello Ethan. I have read your application for moderator and i have found some improvements that could be made.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. if say player 1 randomly shoots player two for no role playing reason just for his own fun or benefit witch is a warnable offence

In this example and explanation you did not explain the rule instead gave a example . So just add a explanation in front of your example and this will be a good answer.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. if say Jim gets killed by a Hitman or a raider and he comes back to that district withing 3 minutes witch is a warnable offence

In this answer like the rdm answer you did not explain the rule and also there is no need to say its a warn able offence.
Explain "Meta gaming" and give an example scenario. In dark RP, meta gaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of, but that the character is not meant to be aware of. witch is a warnable offence

In this answer you gave a explanation but not a example scenario and the explanation is partly wrong it needs to go something like this meta gaming is relaying in character information in a out of character channel. As per the rules.
2.3 Meta gaming - In Character related information should merely be relayed (when appropriate and coincident with the other rules) through the In Character channels. This also applies vice-versa, as out of character information should not be used in character.

xplain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided. I would warn him for meta gaming
You should not do this you need to first tp to him and explain to him that is meta gaming and explain what meta gaming is and make sure he understands then think about a verbal warning if he was not aware.

You have good activity and no recent warnings but It would also be nice if you bold the questions to improve your application.

Good luck. My final opinion will be in the meeting .
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231841

Hello Again Penny! If you'd like your application to look a lot better, Then you can copy and paste this in by pressing the edit post button buddy!
[b]RP Name[/b] [MS-13] pennybomber

[b]Link to Steam Profile[/b] http://steamcommunity.com/id/ethanbomber

[b]Steam ID:[/b] STEAM_0:0:114739285

[b]Current Game tracker Profiles[/b]
[b]Server 1 [/b]- www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27015/
[b]Server 2 [/b]- www.gametracker.com/player/peter.e.packa...arpgaming.com:27025/

[b]Age [/b]13

[b]Estimated Server Time[/b] 18 days

[b]Languages I speak[/b] English and some french

[b][size=5]Dark RP Related[/size][/b]

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: if say player 1 randomly shoots player two for no role playing reason just for his own fun or benefit witch is a warnable offence

[b]Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:[/b] if say Jim gets killed by a Hitman or a raider and he comes back to that district withing 3 minutes witch is a warnable offence

[b]Explain "Meta gaming" and give an example scenario: [/b]In dark RP, meta gaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of, but that the character is not meant to be aware of. witch is a warnable offence

[b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[b]Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.[/b]
I would check the logs and when i saw that player y killed player x I would as his reason for killing him if it is a valid RP excuse I would tell him he can go back to RPing and tell player x that it wasn`t rdm unless you have proof of it happening e.g. like video evidence. if he can provide evidence player y will get a warning. witch is a warnable offence

[b]Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time:[/b] I would check the logs , then I would listen to there side of the stories then ask for evidence if he can prove that he broke nlr I would give him a warning

[b]Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.[/b] I would warn him for meta gaming

[b]Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)[/b]
I am active all the time i am always willing to spare my time helping out fellow people .I am well know on this server by admins and normal zarp gamer I know what to do in situations ill put in long hours and if I don't know something I will seek out for support of other mods and admins. I am a polite guy and will deal with situations with total respect an Curtice I love the zarp setup and all the people in it. I am also a very high donator this month i have donate 400$ because I love this sever so much. when in situations I will take all matters seriously and attend all F1s possible. Im calm and can handle the responsibility of controlling sits. I will listen to each persons P.O.V. so you can solve the problem in the best way possible. i am well aware with the motd knowing all the rules needed to be apart of staff.

I'll give my verdict of you in the meeting buddy!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pennyy

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231842

thx bro
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231896

I think you have some potential. Whats you're in game name?

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #231927

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
I think you have some potential. Whats you're in game name?

His name is "pennybomber".

Look at the first line of his thread.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232138

:plussp: Friendly, Was letting him do f1's with me, Knows what to do, Understands the rules. Great guy all around.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232200

Negatives:
Breaks allot of rules.
Mic spams.
Lied about server activity, You have around 6 days time.

Positives:
Decent application.
Changed my perspective over him today.
We can say he did what he had to do.

Verdict.

• Aidoneus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Aidoneus.

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232720

-Support Very Imature In Game. You Were Mic Spamming A Racist Song As A Master Thief. My Verdict Won't Be Changing In The Meeting Unless You Can Show Me That You Have Changed
  • officernoodles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232723

what are you on about noodles
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232725

officernoodles wrote:
<em>-Support Very Imature In Game. You Were Mic Spamming A Racist Song As A Master Thief. My Verdict Won't Be Changing In The Meeting Unless You Can Show Me That You Have Changed</em>

Buddy, I find that 100% Wrong. I was with Penny all day during that fighting thing, He was not micspamming 1 part. Him placing Racist songs is also I think is a lie, As he would be banned if you or anyone caught him playing racist songs so that's why I think you're just mad at him for some reason. Also, Penny is a very nice guy, He would help out anyone if he possibly could he's friendly and mature who personally I think he'd be a great staff member.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jordz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pennyy

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232733

Jordan the only reason he wasn't banned for it was because when I went to you about it all you said was " Proof?" then you left after I said no but come see.
  • officernoodles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #232751

:plussp:
Reasonable person, although annoying.

*Use formal language instead of shortened everyday ones.. :) thats a tip from me

Tis a fact that giant bases are weak bases.

[SSRP Moderater] pennybomber 8 years 4 months ago #233256

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warning & chat mute, can be very immature

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127