Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Paddy's Application

[SSRP Admin] Paddy's Application 8 years 5 months ago #222897

Some of you might remember I resigned a while ago because of school but i have been playing recently and have permission to reapply for Admin off Morgan

RP NamePaDDy
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/paddymaxwell/
SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:122512588
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Age14

Estimated Server Time
S1-250
S2-50

Languages I speakEnglish, French kinda

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
Whilst I was a Moderator there was many new things about the server i learnt and i also was respected more. I mostly enjoyed learning the new commands and meeting alot of new people and sorting their problems. Also i think i went thorugh moderator very well becuase i completed F1's and helped out.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).I was raiding and the player was killed and then within 1 minute returned I then told him and warned him for breaking NLR and slayed him.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?Congrats on moderator
Now you will be able to become a Mod on Duty so if you could please Mod On Duty so we can start Training.
F1 menu
First you will be able to see in the bottom left of your screen (If there is any) Unhandled F1's.If you now click on the F1 button you will see a menu on your screen, at the top there is logging, Admin Requests and Warnings. If there is an F1 you can click and then Handle the F1. If you have Valid Evidence of rule breaking you should explain what they have done and then give them a Warning (Could be verbal)
Commands
If someone has broke rules and you need to take action eg warn them, you can open your tab menu and click a player you should then see New Buttons like :
Kick: Use this for mass rule breakers. You can also do this by doing /kick (name).
Unban from job: you can click this if a player has been randomly demoted or you have banned them.
Freeze: You can freeze a player by clicking this button and clicking a time (i would advise 10 minutes becuase you can then unfreeze). Mostly this is used if someone is trying to run from a sit.
Slay: Slay someone if you would like to put them back to spawn for NLR. or you can do it for a Big gun as a Job you are not allowed a big gun.
Teleport: This is when you teleport a player to where you are looking at. You can also do /tp (name) but sometimes there might be more than one person so make sure theres just one.
Goto: This is when you can goto the player you have clicked on to get too them fast. You can also do this by typing /goto (name)
Bring: This is if you need to bring someone to you. You can also do /bring (name)
Back: This is used if you have teleported someone to you and you need to send them back to their original place. You can also do /back (name).
Do NOT use these actions to abuse in any way.
Any Questions?
Congrats!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would speak to him to see the reason he propspammed. I would then Consider if he was really sorry if so i would Unban him or shorten the ban.If I was admin I would then spectate him to check whwt he is doing ingame to make sure he is no longer breaking rules.
Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
When i was Mod going for admin this is what i wrote: I have been a moderator for nearly 2 months now and I think over my time as moderator I have learnt many things. I have also met many people that I haven't before. I have done many F1's and have stopped many rule breakers. As an admin I think I would be able to Gain more friendships and be able to stop many more rule breakers. Also being an admin will allow me to help the community by doing more F1's and answering peoples questions.In my opinion I have had a great time as a moderator but I think becoming an Admin would also make my time better in Zarp and hopefully i can make other people's time better in Dark RP better aswell. In conclusion I hope I get Admin becuase it will help out the server..
Now i want to be Admin again because i enjoyed it alot and i had to resign because i was busy with school. I now am back and want to be admin again.
  • Paddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSrpAdmin
  • Thanks received: 14
SSRP Ex-admin
============================================================

-If you need me Add me on Steam-
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Morgan. Reason: Added Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Paddy's Application 8 years 5 months ago #222901

Here are your most recent working gametrackers, your current ones aren't working, so I'll add them for you.

www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Admin] Paddy's Application 8 years 5 months ago #222902

Morgan wrote:
Here are your most recent working gametrackers, your current ones aren't working, so I'll add them for you.

www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/paddy/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Thanks man!
  • Paddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSrpAdmin
  • Thanks received: 14
SSRP Ex-admin

-If you need me Add me on Steam-

[SSRP Admin] Paddy's Application 8 years 5 months ago #222904

According to the gametrackers Morgan provided, you've only been playing for 4 days actively, which I really don't think is any where near enough.

:minussp:
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127