Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84938035
Gametracker profiles:
Sever 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Comackama%20A...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Comackama%20A...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server Time: around 60+ hours
Language: English

Dark rp related:
RDM
Random deathmatch is when you randomly kill a player when you have no reason or role-play requirement to kill that person for example a radio manager randomly shoots and kills a civilian.
NLR
NLR or 'new life rule' is the rule that means you cannot return or interact with the area of your death for 3 minutes. you must also forget about your old life as it is a new one hence 'New life rule' an example would be a drug dealer returning to his base to kill the raiders whilst they exit while his NLR timer is still active.
Metagaming
Metagaming is when you know information that your character should not know an example would be using OOC to ask for cops to help you as you are being raided.

situations:

Player x accuses player y for rdming him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
gain more information on the current issue to make sure that it wasn't a raid or assassination by a hitman etc if so explain that it was not RDM and why, if it was genuine RDM with some form of evidence and taking both stories into account player y will be warned/punished as required.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First make sure the NLR break was not because of the bank vault rule if it was I would inform player x of this rule if not i would ask player y for the other side of the story to stay fair. provided player x's story is reasonable and they themselves had not broken any rule player y would punished as required if enough evidence was provided.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Tell player X that he is metagaming and that he should not do that. if he has any issues or the raiders are rule breaking make an F1.

Why I should be chosen:
I am very loyal to zarp and spend a lot of time on this sever, I would like to become a moderator to help improve the community. Most times when I play Darkrp on zarp i see many people needing help with f1s but getting no response as many of the admins are afk I would like to counter this problem as I am a very active and friendly player who is more than willing to help with any f1s a player may have.
Thank you for reading. I hope this Is enough if there are any questions I will happily answer them ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ComackamaAce.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Comackama Ace's application 8 years 5 months ago #222707

Application may improve.
-Head the paragraphs and spread them out.

Examples of BBCodes that you can do;
[b][/b]
[i][/i]
[u][/u]
NLR or 'new life rule' is the rule that means you cannot return or interact with the area of your death for 3 minutes. you must also forget about your old life as it is a new one hence 'New life rule'
Frightfully familiar.

Expand the following;
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Moderator] Comackama Ace's application 8 years 5 months ago #222729

Thanks for the advice I will edit the application and improve on what you said. as for the NLR I do know what it is and I just realised it is very similar to the rules list definition XD sorry about that

[SSRP Moderator] Comackama Ace's application 8 years 5 months ago #222747

Hello there! I noticed you applied to become staff on one of ZARPs many servers, of course this is a big responsibillity and many powers. One thing you need to become a staff member is a good application, below you will find my veridicit on your application and my final verdict:

Lets start with the good things about your application, we will cover your activity and if you have any recent warnings:

No recent warnings
Nice application
Seems friendly and mature

No application is perfect, there will always be ways for you to improve. If you want to follow this advice you may although somethings like recent warnings will have to be waited out:

Inconsistent activity
Not the best activity

Now I have read through your application its time to make my final verdict over your application.

:plussp:
Good luck!
  • Wheatley
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Needs to stop being addicted to "The Maze Runner"
  • Thanks received: 137

Have a question? Feel free to add me on steam by clicking on my 1st signature
Ex SSRP Super Admin
Ex TS3 Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Comackama Ace's application 8 years 5 months ago #222750

Thank you I feel that my activity on zarp would heavily increase if I were to become moderator even though most of the time I play from when I get home to when I sleep unless I have homework of course which may be the cause of my lower activity at this current point in time XD

[SSRP Moderator] Comackama Ace's application 8 years 5 months ago #222923

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity, one recent warning

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127