RP Name : DJ Beats
Link to Steam Profile : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067696217/
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:53715244
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/DJ%20Beats/pl...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/DJ%20Beats/pl...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time : It has been round about 4 days now

Languages I speak : I only Speak English the now but I am learning German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario : Random Death Match also known as (RDM) is a common thing in RP when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons but it has other retrospectives on other servers

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario : New Life Rule also abbreviated as (NLR) NLR means that you must not return to the place you died for 3 minutes even if it was RDM or CDM the time also varies on different servers

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario : Metagaming is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, using " OOC" (RP Data such as Selling Guns for the Cheapest prices) That is not aloud in OOC chat but asking for help is such as asking for someone to guide you around

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would ask if it was a RP situation such as (Raid,Mug,Kidnap,Carjack) I would ask for witnesses if none then I would continue asking questions such as why he/she killed player x I would maybe ask for proof if there story was kinda weird If I couldnt solve it I would ask for higher up staff to help if need but if Player x proved hes was RDMed I would warn player y for RDM ( If no higher up staff was on I would return player y and say to player x that I will monitor player Y.
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would goto Player X and tell them Ill take you to a tall building and begin the Staff Sit and listen to his side of the story then bring up Player Y making sure Player Y is not in a RP situation then I would bring Player Y and ask him for his side of the story I would then ask if there was any witnesses I would also ask if it was an RP Situation like a Raid or something (Cause we all know people love to break NLR to defend their base) I would ask then for proof if none I would either put them back and monitor or I would ask for Higher Ranking Staff to help (Hopefully not) If proof such as ( Screenshots,Video or other players) I would Warn Player y
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would Instantly Teleport to Player X making sure Im on Duty first and then Tell him that he is metagaming and that it is not aloud and ask him if he know what "Metagaming" Was if he said yes I would possibly Warn him for it if I am aloud to and If he died during it he wouldnt be aloud back
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided :

Why I should be chosen : I think I should be chosen because I have been Staff on 3 different servers and I have a lot of experience being a Staff (If you are wondering what happend to the servers they got Abandoned and shutdown) I am a kind and Helpful guy willing to take up my time to help others I know im quite young but I am responsible I havent been warned ever in the past 5 months of playing DarkRP I know the rules like the back of my hand I also am honest and trust worthy I do like to RP with others also there has been times when Rulebreakers are on when no Staff are on I am an active player and Willing to help anyone in need I hope you enjoyed Reading and Happy Halloween. #Pumpkin
  • DJ Beats
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Footballer for life
Jambo the Rambo
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by DJ Beats. Reason: I forgot my Steam ID
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] DJ Beats Application 8 years 4 months ago #222936

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low activity, play a lot more throughout the weeks and apply again.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun