SteamID
STEAM_0:1:91354934
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/UltraBagel/pl...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/UltraBagel%20...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/UltraBagel%20...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/UltraBagel/pl...arpgaming.com:27025/
Estimated Server Time
23+ Hours Combined on both servers (Hours was the only reason my last application was denied)
Languages I speak
Enlgish (Obviously)
Basic French
Basic Spanish
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match (RDM) is killing another player without a valid RP reason, Mass RDM is the exact same thing, but more people, and it's most likely just trolling.
Example: Player X kills player Y while player Y was simply walking to a shop, player X was being harmed in no possible way.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (NLR) is dying in the RP world, and using any knowledge that you learned in that past life and applying it to your new life. There is also a timer to enforce you don't go to the same location after you die in 3 minutes.
Example: Player Y dies in a raid from player X's Gluon Gun, goes off to tell player X that he was killed in a raid with a Gluon Gun at his house/base.
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is using knowledge that your RP character couldn't apply to the RP world, or using your real life knowledge and applying it to the RP world.
Example: Player X uses his real life number pad to open his printer safe with no keypad in the vicinity.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
While player X may have been RDMed, player Y might've had a valid RP reason to kill player X. Ask if player X or Y has any visible proof (pictures/videos) to accuse the other of RDM/Valid RP. If no proof is shown, there will be no issued warn, and they both go off to (hopefully) RP once more.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Assuming timestamps aren't present, there might just be a lack of server communication going on, and they could be 3 hours apart, while that is highly unlikely, there is no way for it to be proven as NLR breaking.
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
OOC stands for Out-Of-Character, so if player X were to actually be raided at that time, a warn would be issued as that would be in character, not out of character. Instead, player X should /advert 911 [Location] (If the mayor/pd applies it).
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
On Zarp, there are many rule breakers, we all know that. Some of them are just learning how Zarp works and what rules they should follow. They love to learn how the server works and what it holds. So they go off and test every rule. It's not the best idea, but it works. Then, there are the rule breakers. Deep inside their cruel hearts, they know the rules of Zarp, and have been obeying them ever since. But the only reason they joined the server was to make sure everybody has the worst time possible on Zarp. Staff are online at times, but some chose not to stand up to them.
That's where I come in. As a Zarp staff, as an anonymous member of the brotherhood stated (YouTube) "I love to handle F1's, they show the creativity of the average Zarp mind, and what the community holds. Sometimes, it's a walk in the park, other times, it's a deadly game of Operation." With me, you know I'll answer those F1's, because I love to see what the community has to hold. I want to look at the communication between Zarp members (which hopefully won't be disrespect) and act like I'm one of them.
Many of my recent warns are simply mistakes, with one being an accidentally RDM via car, which was a result of bad driving and fake building signs, which not to point fingers, but Seppe had entities which I didn't see as I was building the base, and I wasn't warned, but they know it happened.
260 Words? I think that's enough to prove I'm worthy of moderator.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by UltraBagel. Reason: SteamIDFinder Clipboard effed up
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] UltraBagels's application 8 years 5 months ago #222327

Hey Bagel, here's your steam profile link
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Moderator] UltraBagels's application 8 years 5 months ago #222331

Sorry! I copied it from the steamidfinder clipboard! Thanks for telling me!
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61

[SSRP Moderator] UltraBagels's application 8 years 5 months ago #222944

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity and gametime.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127