Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Bradley Wiggings Application!

[SSRP Moderator] Bradley Wiggings Application! 8 years 4 months ago #222281

Bradley Wiggings Moderator Application!
Details

RP Name: Bradley Wiggings #Red4TheWin

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/27915383

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125975134

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/oliverknaggs/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Sever 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/oliverknaggs/...arpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time: 17000 Minutes Played [Both Servers]

Languages I speak: English and a bit of French
DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.: Random Death match [RDM] is a ZARPGaming rule witch demands you not to kill a random player without a valid reason

Example: Player X comes up to Player Y. Player X kills Player Y because he didn't like the citizen. That would be RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.: The New Life Rule [NLR] is a rule where you can NOT go back to the same district you were last killed in within 3 minuets.

Example: Player X gets killed in a raid by Player Y In the Living District because its his base Player X decides to go back to the same districts his base was in within 3 minuets. That would be NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Meta Gaming is a rule with you can not have a in character subject in the OOC chat [Out Of Character] .

Example: (OOC) Player X : "Help My Base Is Being Raided!!!!". That is Meta Gaming Because he is putting a in character subject in the OOC chat [Out Of Character] .

Explain how you would handle the following situation:Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would TP [Teleport] the victim and the witness up to a rooftop. I would ask the victim " why did you kill this innocent man" and there are 3 types of word he would say 1. "Becuase He Was Raiding Me" i would ask the witness did he raid you an if he says yes i would i would TP them both back to there recent positions and leave it at that. 2. "Becuase i didnt like him" and at that moment i would tell him that is RDM and i would leave him with a warn and telaport them both back to there recent positions.
3. "Becuase he swore at me!" then i would tell him "that dosn't mean you can kill him just tell a admin and they will sort it out ok" and i would leave the victim with a verbal warning and TP them both back to there positions.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
At first i would ask the victim would tp the witness and then the victim and ask them both what happended. I would tell him "When this person killed you did you go back to the same place?" and if he says yes i would warn the victim and tp them both back to there recent positions. 2. i would ask him again "When this person killed you did you go back to the same place?" and if he says "No i just waited till my NLR timer broke 3 minuites at spawn" i would tell the witness
he didnt break NLR and TP them both back to there recent position.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.I would TP the victim to a rooftop and tell him what he has done. Also as it was a mistake i would verbal warn him to not do it again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words). been in zarp for a long time and have seen lots of rule breakers without proof! and i said to my self "Because I've seen lots of rule breakers i should apply for moderator." So i Applied and it is my dream to be a moderator and have been dreaming and dreaming of being it every night! So it would be a honor to be a member of the Staff Here At ZarpGaming.

Thank You for reading this fellow Zarp Members

Yours Sincerly Bradley Wiggings

#Pumpkin :zarp:
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Knaggzy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Bradley Wiggings Application! 8 years 4 months ago #222289

i was not aware that RDM only apply's to citizens?
in my opinnion ur gametime is too low
why mention your youtube channel, that is COMPLETLEY irrelevant to your application.
the examples dont have enough detail (my opinnion)

overal -Support

eventough what i said wont be used in the meeting as im not staff im just telling you what can be improved
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

[SSRP Moderator] Bradley Wiggings Application! 8 years 4 months ago #222290

Ok ill try work on my activity and i just edited it.
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45

[SSRP Moderator] Bradley Wiggings Application! 8 years 4 months ago #222946

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low activity, play a lot more throughout the weeks and apply again.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun