Rp name: Shlink77

Profile Link:http:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095239927

Steam id:STEAM_0:1:67487099

Gametrackers:
Zarp 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Shlink77/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Zarp 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Shlink77/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time: I've been playing for like 7 months now so like 240 hrs

Language I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM- When a player randomly kills another for no cause what so ever.
scenario- Player 1 kills player 2 for jumping up and down.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR- When a player gets killed he/she may not return to the same spot of death for 3 minutes.
scenario- Ordep kills PLayer 1 at the fountain, player 1 may not return to the fountain for 3 minutes.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming - , metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of.
scenario - Using knowledge from a previously played or dead character.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: I will bring both players to a roof and ask them what happened and then I will look at the console if player Y Killed player X I will ask player X to give me a proof showing that player Y killed him for no reason and I will ask player Y to give me a proof that he didn't kill him for no RP reason and if he did show me a proof of him ( Raiding Mugging etc ..) I will not punish player Y cause he didn't kill player X for no role-play reason if player Y doesn't have a proof I will warn him for rdming.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines appart) : First I would say in the console it says you die twice really close together and hear player y out. Then I would hear player x out and if it does seem to be that player y was breaking nlr I would warn him for breaking nlr and tell/remind him what it is.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would tell player x that it is metagaming and if he didn't know what metagaming is i would tell him then i would tell him to pm a police officer and if he did it again i would warn him for metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I want to be mod, because I like to help people and like to punish the rule breaks.
New people are my biggest target of help like if they don't know how to play DARKRP or something, I like sorting problems to the best of my ability and I just miss the whole helping everyone one, sorting out NLR'S, RDM and so on!
Everytime I am on the server I see mods not doing there job and just being abusive and the admins working there ass off! They need someone who knows what they're doing and can help them and take the stress of them, because it can be really stressful working as an admin/mod.
I have had experience working as a mod and higher as I was Head Admin on a server called RpGaming which has now turned over to TTT so I left, I also had my own server for a while so I shall be making suggestions on things that will help the server out! I want to be that person people call upon and know I always work to help the community and make places a happy and fun place to be in! At first I didn't want to be staff just because of how stressful and demanding it can be but I really do miss helping everyone and as I was being helped today I could see the admins struggling with the requests and asked if the server was in need of help as I know what I'm doing and 2 people asked me to apply for mod and work up to admin. I love this server and want to help it in anyway I can!
  • ZaneVR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP] Shlink's application 8 years 5 months ago #222257

You've already created an application which can be found here: Application

SSRP Meetings take place every Saturday, 7pm GMT, TS (ts.zarpgaming.com).

Just edit your old one if you want to.
I'll be locking this.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Studio Banter.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32