SteamID
STEAM_0:1:80382453

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27025/top_players/
New name:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%E0%B9%8A%E0%...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time
8160 minutes Server 1 (Checked on gametracker)
3843 minutes Server 2 (Checked on gametracker) both on my last steam name

1306 minutes Server 1 (Checked on gametracker)
0 minutes Server 2 (Haven't joined server 2 yet with this name)

Languages I speak
Fluent english, Good irish and a little bit of french

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM= Random Death Match
Rdm is basically killing someone randomly, without a valid reason or beyond Rp means.

#Example 1: Snow is walking down the street when a hobo pulls a gun on him and kills him.

#Example 2: Snow is selling a thundergun a citizen says he will only buy this for 1mil. Snow denies this offer so the citizen pulls out a MLG and kills him.

#Example 3: Snow gets accepted as a moderator he is super happy and decides to go on duty for a bit. Snow walks down the road when he notices a someone put a hit on him and he is surrounded in hitmen and then gets killed by them.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR= New Life Rule
Nlr is simply the rule of a new life. It consists of not returning to your point of death for 3 minutes, not holding any grudges or anything your character knew during his previous life.

#Example 1: Snow is raiding the bank and kills the bank manager at this point snows pretty pleased with himself, and what awaits on the other side of the fading doors.... Until the bank manager gets a gun out of his inventory and runs back straight away and kills Snow and ruins his day.

#Example 2: Snow decides to mug someone for $4,000 so he says "drop 4k or take a bullet to da face". The victim says "I dont have 4k so get lost bub" so Snow shoots the victim in the face as he said and decides to continue on in life, but the victim puts a hit of 10k on snow and a hitman trys to snipe snow but snow noscopes him in the face with his mlg skills.

#Example 3: Snow is defending his base while the guy that is basing with him takes out a psg and attempts to kill Snow but Snows mlg skills are to good for the mean person and so Snow kills him. The mean person that was basing with snow returns to the base and tells the guy that is trying to raid it the code.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta Gaming
Meta Gaming is where you transfer OOC(Out Of Character) info to IC(In Character) or vies versa. Basically something your Rp character should not know but you know and changing its decision on things based on this. Think of ooc and ic as two different people who should never meet

#Example 1: Snow has a betting game setup as a hobo, a mob boss askes if he can bet 10k on it, snow says ok. The mob boss loses the game and announces in ooc that Snows game is a scam and not to play it.

#Example 2: Snow is raiding the bank and kills the bank manager and all the guards in it. Snow is nearly in the vault where all the goodies are stashed. The bank manager then says in ooc "THE BANK IS BEING RAIDED ALL COPS TO THE BANK FOR A REWARD!!!". The cops then all head over to the bank and kill Snow.

#Example 3: Snow is raiding a base and he kills the 2 thiefs that are in it and steals all there goodies. [Thief 1] asks [Thief 2] in ooc Where are you so they can meet up.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would bring both players to a roof or location that wont interrupt other players Rp and ask both players do you have any evidence such as screenshots or recordings about the incident. If sufficient evidence is provided I would warn the accused player for RDM and ask him kindly to read the rules and to not do it again. If there was no evidence provided I would tell both players "I can not take action as there is no sufficient evidence to act on please try to screenshot or record incidents like this in future events".

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would bring both players to a roof or location that wont interrupt other players Rp and accuse the second killer for NLR if x kills y then after y kills x I would accuse player Y for NLR. I would explain to him that you cant interact with the player that kills you for 3 minutes so what he has done is breaking NLR. I would give the accused player a warning for NLR and kindly ask him to read the rules and to not do it again.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would goto player x and kindly ask him to not meta game and that if you want to ask your friend to help you must ask him IC or do /pm [Name] [Message]. If I was busy or in a different situation I would tell him this over OOC.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I feel I should be chosen because I more or less know all the rules on the server, I know lots of the staff and players. I think there all great people and very fun to be around. I started playing ZARP a while back and since then I've met so many new people and made so many new bonds. I have really taken a liking to this community and all that has to do with it. I understand what its like to be a mod because I have been one before on many different servers and I know how to act responsibly as one, I also spectate a lot of sits so I can learn how to deal with them professionally and efficiently. I have a mic and I do know that when in a sit that its no place to joke around its just aimed at getting the matter dealt with.
I also know as a mod its not just your duty to kick, warn and slay, it is to try to teach a bad player how to become a good player and to try show them what they have done wrong and how to improve on it.
I believe I can make a improvement to the community and to do my very best to keep it a really fun place for everyone.
I play a lot on the server usually 4-6 hours daily. I understand what it means to be mod and I know that everything will change from just being a normal player. I will have to be on duty when needed on the server and when no moderators are needed at the time I can take a break and Rp for a little.
I am not doing this for any benefits , The only reason would be that it will make me closer to the community than before which .
So thats really it.

Long story short I am responsible, I have lots of experience, I know what to expect,I am prepared and I know what to do, I will be very professional about my duty and most of all I will not let you down!

-Snow

Thank you for taking your time to read my application it means a lot to me and I am very grateful to all.
  • Snowy Ecstasy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Snowy's application 8 years 5 months ago #221833

Snowy Ecstasy wrote:

#Example 3: Snow gets accepted as a moderator he is super happy and decides to go on duty for a bit. Snow walks down the road when he notices a someone put a hit on him and he is surrounded in hitmen and then gets killed by them.
yeah umm that's not RDM that is FailRP because you are an OOC job it kinda doesn't make sense that one
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP Moderator] Snowy's application 8 years 5 months ago #222410

Well actually it kinda does since they stilled started a death match with another character in game
  • Snowy Ecstasy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] Snowy's application 8 years 5 months ago #222940

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Warnings

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

120 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127