SteamID STEAM_0:1:61879350
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Knoa420/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Knoa420/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Age 15

Estimated Server Time 300 hours or more

Languages I speak Romanian, English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match aka RDM is when an player engages to kill a player for no rp reason (ex: player x does not like police officers , and he decides to kill all officers he sees)

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule aka NLR is the time in which a player is not allowed to go in the district in witch he was killed.(ex: player x was raided and killed by player y , player x is furious because he will loose all his printers and he decides to go and try to recapture his base)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
metagaming is when a player's character is using a knowledge that the player is aware of but the character is not meant to know ex: player x tells in /ooc "Come raid me I am in industrial area yellow building"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask player y why he killed player x and if he has a valid reason , and proof , they are free to go , but if player y does not have a valid reason , nor proof , then I would have to warn player y for Rdm

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask player y for a valid reason(maybe player x was shooting first+if the kills are that close it means that they were in spawn) It is a thing of depends , but if they are not in spawn , I will have to warn player y for NLR Break

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would explain that his bank can be raided because they are thief's and this is what thiefs do and also that if he needs staff help he should do an f1.

Why I should be chosen.
I should be chosen because I think I would be a good mod , because I have experience (I was head admin on a sandbox server) I consider myself a nice guy, I am calm (I almost never loose my calm), I like to think I am kinda funny sometimes , I am serious when I need to , I have 663 hours in garry'smod , soo I know what I am doing , I plan on staying in this comunity for at least 2 years , I play 4 sessions a week , but they are 5-7 hours , if not even more, I enjoy playing on this server and since I've been arround for a while I got to know some of the staff , cool people(redpowder I always know when you are incognito :D) , I would love to be part of the staff comunity , I am 56th on this server , according to gametracker (I just threw that in there)

P.S. sry for my english I dont know to write it that well , I just speak it well. sry for my short C.V I just stated the main things , things that I thing you need
  • Knoa42O
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Knoa420's application 8 years 5 months ago #219794

Positive Sides:
  • Active
  • You speak two languages which is good. Even though the server is English only.
  • Well written application – ordered.

Negative Sides:
  • Your explanation of “New Life” rule was not completely accurate, it’s missing something.
  • You use the most common example for “Metagaming” I would like to see if you can come up with another example.
  • Your explanation of How you would handle the “NLR” situation is not quite right.
Total Verdict:
Netural+

Explanation why:
  • You need to fix the things I’ve stated in the Negative Sides, and if you do so and have no recent warnings than you have my support.
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348

[SSRP Moderator] Knoa420's application 8 years 5 months ago #220486

After my logic I think The nlr situation it accurate
  • Knoa42O
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Knoa420's application 8 years 5 months ago #220489

Cue wrote:
Positive Sides:
  • Active
  • You speak two languages which is good. Even though the server is English only.
  • Well written application – ordered.

Negative Sides:
  • Your explanation of “New Life” rule was not completely accurate, it’s missing something.
  • You use the most common example for “Metagaming” I would like to see if you can come up with another example.
  • Your explanation of How you would handle the “NLR” situation is not quite right.
Total Verdict:
Netural+

Explanation why:
  • You need to fix the things I’ve stated in the Negative Sides, and if you do so and have no recent warnings than you have my support.

Idk about you but that's how I'd handle an NLR report...
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP Moderator] Knoa420's application 8 years 5 months ago #222968

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Warnings

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127