server 2 :http://www.gametracker.com/player/CJ2000/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27025/top_players/

Age16

Estimated Server Time
in server 1 :2636 min
in server 2 :1000 min

Languages I speak English Arabic

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. a player kills another player for no reason ex: player a kills player b for standing near his base or being afk or having a nice item so he lose it

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. its to forget about your old life before you got killed and you cant go back to the area and cant kill your killer or speak to him about this and you have to wait for the specified time

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. is using a knowledge from outside the game or your role and using it to change the game ex: you are trying to raid a base and there is tow guys inside that base and one of them is your friend so he send you a privet message about his position or if he is outside of the base or if he is afk ...

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. i will ask both of them to tell me what happened and to give proof and if player x was wright i would punish the other player buy warning him

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.i would ask player x to give a proof of player y breaking the rules and if it was a good proof i would warn player y and if not i would let him go

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided i would warn him because this is breaking to the Metagaming rule and tell him to read the rules and leave

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).because i realy like playing on this server and because i want to help and i have a bit experience with other stuff like Photoshop and i speak 2 languages and i have time to help and i respect players and staff and will try to help evry one as good as i can so i hope you accept my apply and thank you.
  • cj2000
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] application 8 years 4 months ago #219707

You already have an application.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.