RP Name: Noisy~boy

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020924422/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30329347

Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sir_Isaac/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - Don't Play on this Server

Estimated Server Time: 179 Hours

Languages I speak: English, Spanish, Italian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match is killing another player without a valid RP reason. Player X says Hi to Player Y and Player Y Shoots Player X for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule is Returning to the district of your death within 3 mins. of your death. For example Player X is printing money is his base. Billy kills Player X and Player X returns to the District within 3 Mins. and kills Billy and therefore broke NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario: MetaGaming is performing an action in game that would be out of character or impossible to do in the games preset Boundaries. For Example John says to his friend Juan that the code to another base is 1234. Juan goes to the base types in the code and enters the base which would be MetaGaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: I would TP both players and ask them to explain what actually happened. If Player X has Proof of Player Y Killing him without a Valid reason then I would warn Player Y for RDM. If player X has no proof and Player Y had a valid reason to kill Player X I would be unable to do anything and would TP both players back to the original Positions.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time: I would TP both players to me to try and understand what happened. Then I would warn Player Y for breaking NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided: I would TP to the Player X and explain to him that he just MetaGamed. If it was his first offense for it I would leave him off with a Verbal Warning. If He has Multiple offenses then I would give him an actual warning

Why I should be chosen: I think I should be chosen as a Moderator because I care for the server and the people that play on Zarp. I have played on this server for about a month and 2 weeks now and have grown to care and like the server and its community of players. I also only have 2 official warning's on the server and those were just when I very got on the server and was getting used to all the rules. This shows that I fully understand all the rules of the SSRP server and also Follow them. During my time on the server I have come to realize many of the staff members currently are very inattentive and will not always respond to your F1's. During my time as a Moderator I hope to improve other staff members attentiveness and wish to spread my Knowledge as a Staff member to any other staff that are confused. To conclude, I think I would be a great addition to Zarp's SSRP staff and that I could benefit greatly from the experience as a staff member on such a great server.
  • Noisy~boy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Noisy~boy's Moderator Application 8 years 7 months ago #188190

Never seen you online
-support

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Noisy~boy's Moderator Application 8 years 7 months ago #188194