Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP Mod application -ben snipz

SSRP Mod application -ben snipz 8 years 7 months ago #187474

RP Name ben snipz

Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119519803

SteamID STEAM_0:1:79627037

Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 -http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/?query=ben+snipz

Server 2 - Im sorry but i cant find a 2nd one
Age 14

Estimated Server Time 1 week and 3days

Languages I speak french, English, Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. random death match stands for rdm, say player X randomly kills plsyer Y for no valid reason it is counted as rdm

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.NLR u forget everything from your old life and cat return to where uyou died for 3mins or it will be counted as nlr you have a timer on the top of your screen to check when you can go back (mods and admin etc can see how much time your nlr has left)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. OOC hey jim meet at the mine! (saying someone ic in ooc or ooc ic)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
i would ask him why he killed him and if there is'nt a vaild reason then the player would get a warning i would also explain what rdm is if the player doesnt know

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
haveing the kills close together does'nt mean he broke nlr but if he was to i would make a sit and ask the player why he broke nlr teach him what it was and warn the player

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
that would come under meta gaming so i would go and speekto him and see if he knowed what meta gaming is as most people dont what it is and i would depending on the sit give him a warn or a verbal warning as out of character information should not be used in character

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
i have been playing zarp for some time now and i have come across a lot of rule breakers that rdm me when theirs no admin/mods on and im always on late at night to get screenshots of them rule breakers and post on the forums but if i was to get mode there would be no reason for me to do that as i can respond to the f1's. I really like the community player base and when i came on the server for the first time everyone treated me with respect and thats what i do with them as a mod i can respond to f1's and help the players with there troubles, i am also very good at the sits punishing rule breakers. Without abusing of course.I will not punish any player without valid proof or admittion. When i am in a sit i listen to both sides of the story getting both players pov before making a final decision. i will responed to sits on duty all the time but when im rp'ing i will be a little slower at responding however needless to say if im told to go on duty by any member of staff i will follow there command and do anything to help the server out!
  • bobber14
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by bobber14.
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Mod application -ben snipz 8 years 7 months ago #187479

You havent filled out some of the questions.

Please Edit your application with the answers complete.
  • Frentium
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ok
  • Thanks received: 277

Resigned SSRP Administrator

SSRP Mod application -ben snipz 8 years 7 months ago #187585

Yes thank you sir it was late at night.
  • bobber14
  • Fresh Boarder

SSRP Mod application -ben snipz 8 years 6 months ago #187831

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Warning,only started playing this week.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun