Red said i could come back and apply to admin

RP Name:DillyBoy22
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103177344/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71455808
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/dillyboy22
Server 1 www.gametracker.com/player/DillyBoy22/pl...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 www.gametracker.com/player/DillyBoy22/pl...arpgaming.com:27025/

Languages I speak English and a bit German

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

My time as a mod has been a really good choice and i have been helping out the server as much as i could also i think becoming an admin would expand my time on the server and it would make it easier to do F1's but it is kinda easy to do them now . But a bad thing is i am a bit slow but i try not to just warn them and i try to get as much detail in what happened. i think that a lot of people on the server really like it when i help them out in the way i can.Another thing about why i think it is time for me to try and get my promotion is that if anyone asks my for any think i would try to give it them or if not try and get a higher rank.

]Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

One of the hardest situation was first there was two guys that made an F1 about the same guy but what happened was this guy MassRDMed people and there was no admins on at the time so i could do anythink but i wwarned him and then he left but i was still talking to him and then he just left for no reason.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
If there was a point were I would have to train someone to become a mod I would first say congrats and then I would give them a list of command like these.

/tp - If you would to type in chat /tp it would basicly tp to the place where the 5 dots are in the middle your screen and then if you would like to tp some to were you are in like a F1 situation you would have to do /tp “the persons name” and that would teleport them to were your 5 dots are in the middle of the screen. And I would tell them if they want to talk to them you can tp them to the roof of a building and then carry on with if you want to talk to them about what you or them askedto you about . Also don’t do this command if you are not mod on duty or if you are not in an F1 reason and if they are stuck you can.

/goto – if you would to type /goto and then the name of what you want to tp to then it would send you to were the player is or around the area (if they are inside that might happen).Also you can do this in the tab menu if you click there name then you would basically come up with a box with all there steam details and this is a way of going to their point on the map.

/warn – you are going to use this command a lot if people are going to break rules then you would type /warn “steamID” “reason”. If there was an F1 about someone breaking a rule then first you would go up to a roof and then you would handle an F1 also you would ask for any proof if they was prop Blocking or Prop Spamming or any other rule and then you would check the log under there name and see if this was really and RDM or RDA or even NLR sometimes and if there is proof of this player breaking rules then you would have to do /warn “SteamID” and then you would do it for the reason.

Freeze – if you would to type /freeze and then the person’s name it will freeze them for infant time until you press the unfreeze button in the tab menu or you can type /unfreeze then the players name also you would need to use this if someone is running away from an F1 with out you telling them you can or if someone is RDMing people so it is easy to complete the F1 with out them keep running and you kepp tp and if they type kill in console there body will also be on the floor.
Slay – this command will slay the targeted play or the player you put in chat like /slay {player} or you can use the tab menu.for this command you can slay them if they have a big weapon as the wrong job and then they will lose it and then you can warn.

/back – if you put in the chat /back and then the player that you want to teleport back to the point where you teleported you to you and you can do this by doing /back {player targeted}.

@ Admin chat @ - If you would like to talk to any other staff member on the server and you will have to do @ you communicate to them.

F1 menu – if you want to see the recent warning or the logs then you will have to press F1 and then you can also get F1’s do by doing this and an F1 is where a random user in the game basically press F1 to report tem to a staff member and then you will be able to handle the F1 and then you can press right click on it and then you will be able to goto to them if they are raiding then try and make sure they are not raiding or you will kind of wreck there raid and then you will get told off by the player that made the F1.After that you can do /back as I said it will send them back also you will be able to make it as finished and then you have finished your F1 also more the F1’s you do the more you will get well known on the server and you will be able to apply to admin and you will get more +support on your app.

This is the F1 menu - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=431319817

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be.

Right I have read and checked upon you bans and this is your first time being banned so I am going to lower the ban to 1 week but if I see you or if any other admin see’s you again then you will be permanently banned again and this won’t get removed so I am letting you off and try your hardest to not Prop Spaming the server and not to break any rules then you will be warned.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

i think that i should be chosen because i am a trusted player and i think that it would be amazing to be a staff member again i know all the stuff you need to be a mod and an admin because i once was one ans i know what to do in the different situations and i know how to handle them if i was to get promoted i would try do all the F1's i can because it is not fair on other players that loose items or bases because of rule breakers and i would help the server out by trying to stop all the prop spammers and all the racist people out there i would also help people out if they are trying to apply for staff.and i want to say i would be great full for if you trust me with the ban command because you have in the past.

Also i want to say thank you for helping me with stuff to -
TheGamerGuy
Jbirksy
JackZ
Brother Alfred Salty
and Sam

Thanks for reading :P :P
  • DillyBoy22
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 27
Thank You kapi , plus karma kapi please
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by DillyBoy22.
The topic has been locked.

Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186154

You may know the rules, but the application is dull and your activity this week is rather low.
  • Zer0nix
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing good lasts forever.
  • Thanks received: 73
Add me on Steam
Ex. SSRP Admin
Ex. TTT Admin
Bhop Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Zer0nix.

Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186156

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Zer0nix wrote:
You may know the rules, but the application is dull and your activity this week is rather low.

With the dull bit do you mean about the colours because if so then it doesn't matter.

No you don't need colours, but by just looking at it; I don't know what section I'm reading on hence it's dull.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter.

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186170

i think u should wait and play 1 more week, u dont have alot of activity and only just came back
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186184

For sure...
Great Guy
Friendly
DillyGirl*
Scrub <3
:plussp:
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186211

Activity is not good atleast build your activity to 1 week and i will be +supporting you
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186645

:-support:

to meny warnings
Only Joking
Great Ex Admin
did f1s

:support:
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Joshua.

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #186793

:zarp: :zarp: BUMP :zarp: :zarp:
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • DillyBoy22
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #187277

B
U
M
P
  • DillyBoy22
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #187279

I'd say play more as I've only saw you once and that was yesterday.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jordz.

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #187282

Need More Time Your Game Tracker Dont Have Enough Time This Last Mounth

• VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

[SSRP] Dilly's Admin App 8 years 7 months ago #187884

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Telling staff how to do their jobs, Punishments are by staff's digression.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127