Link to Steam Profile

:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118869140
SteamID
.:STEAM_0:0:79301706
Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1
- www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20%E2...arpgaming.com:27015/ Server 2
- www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20%E2...arpgaming.com:27025/

:15 and a half (I put 16 by accident last time...)

Estimated Server Time:115 Hours and 22 Minutes! - Added up from both servers 1 & 2..
:

Languages I speak

: English,Irish and french

Explain "Random Death Match" Random Death Match Is an act of killing, Killing someone without a ValidRoleplay-reason, In Order to kill the person You Need A Valid Reason

An Example Of Scenario For Valid Reason > ) You're raiding the bank you're Wanted for raiding It, A bunch of polices officers came and got killed straight away ,After They got killed they Claimed It's Rdm They have no proof of anything so the raider was let free ..

an Invalid reason would be >) A police officer walks around looking for Illegal stuff , X's Base Is there he saw X And He Randomly Kills him and attacks his base with no warrant , no he didn't scan his base either . So X Made a f1 and the police officer got punished..

Explain "New Life Rule" : New life Rule , Is someone when they die they dont remember their previous life,and doesn't remember anyone that he met before his previous death, This means the player can not go back to where they died early for a certain time of minutes. If He Went back he would get In trouble if you spotted him , Alot of people N.L.R at a certain time And they get warned,they might not even know so watch out for your N.L.R..)

Explain "Meta-gaming" and give an example scenario
Meta-gaming, Is were someone tells someone of an event that is happening Like (raiding their base)(And being mugged) Exc.
An example of meta-gaming would be ( Someone Is being raided they get in and kill them (Then Y Says ) Y:(OOC) I'm Being Raided Come help It's at the bank! (X:(Is Raiding Y With His Gang ) (Jimmy Is a admin Pretend And He Gives a warning To Y For Meta .. )
X Is Jimmy the admin :derp:

explain how you would handle the following situation

Player x accuses player y for RDM-ING him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask him why did he r.d.m him he says no i would tell him stop lieing he says no again i check logs i see he has been rdm-ing for close up kills I Would Warn Him For Rdm+lie . Tell him not to do it again and be careful with what he's doing...

Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR,

the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would check the console for which player was killed first and check for which reason, by searching further up the logs

for any close kills and if they are 3 Minutes away / 4 minutes , then if i find any close things like kills i would warn for NLR And Return him to his previous location

explain how you would handle the following situation
:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided : I would tell him to stop repeating Meta-gaming, If He keeps doing it over and over again i would Kick/Mute/Warn him and i would Kindly Remind (Player)[X] About OOC Out-Of-Character

(Why I should be chosen) Because I'm Kind , I'm not a Bad person, There are better people than me but I Know They Are Better than Me at app's Like All The New mods And Admins I like Making Apps A lot here's an answer don't reply To me Why I always make apps early because I think Its fun I Love the server Its the best dark-rp server ever . Even If I don't Get Mod I Hope I will some day and you too all Users that are good I hope that everyone plays nice . The reason I'm wanting to be mod is I feel bored some Times and I want To Solve problems And help I really want to help and I want to see if i'm good enough for all and if I made a good help to the server even if I make it to be mod I hope I will and I can Talk about discussions , Mod applications And All . When I First Joined This Server I Was Confused Why I Didn't Have to advert Mugs / Raids / Exc.. And I thought this was way better , I'm Still trying to get the hang of no recent warns I Get Advice Off Some People that would help me and would support me . I think My Time In Zarp Is good but not good enough for admins sometimes I Hope i get It And i can help one day all you Admins might change Your Mind's . and I'm back I want to Help Again I Will Not Abuse Any Powers Sorry Patrick, Pink And even Dcx To Bother you I'm so sorry. Thank You! For reading Crucial_Husky's Mod Application. :zarp:
  • Crucial Husky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ex SSRP Admin / VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Crucial Husky.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MOD]Crucial Husky's Mod Application 8 years 8 months ago #172583

The gametrackers are broken.
  • Morkva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65

[SSRP MOD]Crucial Husky's Mod Application 8 years 8 months ago #172597

Morkva wrote:
The gametrackers are broken.
Fixed!! Thanks for telling me..
  • Crucial Husky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ex SSRP Admin / VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP MOD]Crucial Husky's Mod Application 8 years 8 months ago #172598

Pro activity, Pro person, pro detailed app

:plussp:
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

[SSRP MOD]Crucial Husky's Mod Application 8 years 8 months ago #173258

+support
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140

[SSRP MOD]Crucial Husky's Mod Application 8 years 8 months ago #173268

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Make an impression on the staff to prove you can be a great addition to the staff team.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40