RotationStation
Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/rotationstation/
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:28483929
Current Gametracker Profiles
www.gametracker.com/player/RotationStati...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time
600 Hours, on and off since 2012 (A lot of those hours are before gametracker was around, hence why it isnt showing as many on there)
Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is the act of killing a player without an RP reason, which your job role is entitled too. For example, a hitman cannot kill players unless an active hit is placed through the /hit system.(Or if police are trying to arrest them after completing a hit)

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR means that you should forget everything from your previous life and start a new. This also means you may not return to the place of your death for at least 3 minutes.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is using out of character information, and applying it in the RP world; giving an unfair advantage to some players. For example, if someone tells someone else an enemies location in OOC chat, they cannot then go and kill that player, knowing the information through metagaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
It is important to listen to both sides of a story before coming to any conclusion. This is not only fair, but also a professional way of dealing with requests. Once you have gathered information and evidence, you must use logic, and whilst referring to the rules, come up with a decision as to who was in the wrong. If there is a lack of information and evidence, no action should be taken. If it is clear as to who is in the wrong, the rule breaker should be given a warning, and be referred to re-reading the rules, so that future incidents do not occur.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Once again, I would hear both sides of the story, before making a decision for myself. There are a lot of variables here, as to how the NLR could happen, depending on the location it happened. Obviously if the NLR happened near the spawn area, it is easy to see how the two players could clash into each other once again, without breaking NLR. However in the case of a player returning to a raid, it would be obvious that they broke NLR. A warning would be given, and the NLR rule explained.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would speak to player x, explaining to him how this is metagaming, and is unfair for the raiders. I would give a verbal warning, telling him that he would recieve a full warning if he continued to metagame. I would try to do this whilst not inturupting the flow of RP, as that would ruin the enjoyment of everyone.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I have been a member of the ZARP community since late 2012, before becoming a moderator in 2013. I was an extremley active moderator, and I was told by the owner of ZARP at the time(Agentlulz), that I was next in line for admin. However I never got this oppurtunity as the server then shut down for a long period. During this time, I became a moderator on a new server called CCgaming, which was run by a couple of admins from ZARP. Since ZARP came back up, I have been playing on and off ever since. My overall play time on this server is around 600 hours (a lot of that would have been before the gametracker thing, which is why I dont have a lot on there.) However I am now back on ZARP for the long run, and wish to regain my moderator status, so I can help others enjoy the game. I can assure that I am a trustworthy candidate, backed up by my experience here, and my career in real life in the British armed forces.
I have noticed F1 response times have been quite slow recentley, and I would like to help out, by smashing through them and clearing the list. I have had so many great experiences on ZARP, and I want to make sure others have the same, by making sure players stick to the rules.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] RotationStation's Application 8 years 7 months ago #172511

Thanks for the support Nutzu :)

[SSRP Moderator] RotationStation's Application 8 years 7 months ago #172546

I see you a lot on server 1
nice player
haven't seen you break any rules

+Support :)
  • Glitched
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Hello , is it tea your looking for?
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP Moderator] RotationStation's Application 8 years 7 months ago #173272

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warnings.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

300 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT