Server 1 - 1: www.gametracker.com/player/T.K/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
1: www.gametracker.com/player/T.K/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time
4301 mins
Languages I speak
English Japanese

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death MATCH" and give an example scenario.

RDM (Random DeathMatch) is when you kill someone with out good reason.

An example is when player (x) attempts to mug player (y) telling him he is tied up and gagged and to drop 4k player (y) then pulls out a (mk9) and shoots player (x) this is rdm because in real life situation if you was tied up and gagged you could not pull out a gun

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR is whenever someone dies they forget their last life and stay away from their death area for 2 mins.

An example is when player (x) was RAIDED and killed by player (y) he then returns to his base and kills player (y) this is nlr because he did not wait the 2mins before returning.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:

a player is meta gaming when they use knowledge that is not available to their character in order to CHANGE the way they play their character (usually to give them an advantage within the game)

example is when player (x) found a glitch in the game he then told player (y) how to use the glitch over Skype instead of reporting it this is meta gaming because player(x-y) are using this glitch to there advantage.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x

i would check the logs ask for proof if no proof is provided give player(y) a verbal warning and keep an eye on player (y)

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty CLOSE together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

id Find out what happened from the beginning then Warn player y for breaking new life rule.

Explain how you would handle the FOLLOWING situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his BANK is being RAIDED

i would verbal warn him freeze him for 3mins and make read the rules again

Why I should be chosen (we RECOMMEND around 150 words).

I should be chosen because I want to help the moderators and admins out and also get to know what its like being in there shoes as i can imagine its quite hard

(added comment)
please explain your comments carefully i get confused some times....please note this is not spam.
  • T.k
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the one and ONLY T.K
  • Thanks received: 10
THE TROLL.KILLER
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by T.k.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP trollkillers mod appliction 8 years 8 months ago #171916

Posotives:
Seen you around
Friendly
Negatives
Maybe neaten up your application (e.g. Colours,questions in Bold
I thinks you need to give a better example on RDM and Metagaming
Detail in all explanations/examples

Overall verdict
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Lord of Banterbury
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP trollkillers mod appliction 8 years 8 months ago #172077

-Support Never seen you

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[SSRP trollkillers mod appliction 8 years 8 months ago #172538

T.k wrote:
RP Name [Zarp] trolllikiller
Link to Steam PROFILE steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195394678/
SteamIDSTEAM_T.K
Current Gametracker PROFILES
Server 1 - 1: www.gametracker.com/player/T.K/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
1: www.gametracker.com/player/T.K/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time
4301 mins
Languages I speak
English Japanese

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death MATCH" and give an example scenario.

RDM (Random DeathMatch) is when you kill someone with out good reason.

An example is when player (x) attempts to mug player (y) telling him he is tied up and gagged and to drop 4k player (y) then pulls out a (mk9) and shoots player (x) this is rdm because in real life situation if you was tied up and gagged you could not pull out a gun

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR is whenever someone dies they forget their last life and stay away from their death area for 2 mins.

An example is when player (x) was RAIDED and killed by player (y) he then returns to his base and kills player (y) this is nlr because he did not wait the 2mins before returning.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:

a player is meta gaming when they use knowledge that is not available to their character in order to CHANGE the way they play their character (usually to give them an advantage within the game)

example is when player (x) found a glitch in the game he then told player (y) how to use the glitch over Skype instead of reporting it this is meta gaming because player(x-y) are using this glitch to there advantage.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x

i would check the logs ask for proof if no proof is provided give player(y) a verbal warning and keep an eye on player (y)

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty CLOSE together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

id Find out what happened from the beginning then Warn player y for breaking new life rule.

Explain how you would handle the FOLLOWING situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his BANK is being RAIDED

i would verbal warn him freeze him for 3mins and make read the rules again

Why I should be chosen (we RECOMMEND around 150 words).

I should be chosen because I want to help the moderators and admins out and also get to know what its like being in there shoes as i can imagine its quite hard

(added comment)
please explain your comments carefully i get confused some times....please note this is not spam.

positives
always a friendly person
knows the rules
can handle f1 sits
mostly active some days non active

negatives
none

overall
great guy to have as staff have allays seen him active when i have been online, knows a good understanding of the rules, assisted f1 sits have been helpful when mic cuts out so he's been there to help, has improved his attitude towards staff and other players well. game time has also been improved.
he may have been like me when i started playing but i can understand not being a staff can affect his game time as theres mass rule breakers and no one is there to help,

opinion.
after having a conversation with him on why he wanted to become a mod i have released its not about making sure players stick to the guided rules and on the base all players both staff & players its that everyone can have fun on a server which is appealing to all age groups.

i am going to give my +++support with him i know he may of had his differences with staff but i think that they can be resolved and will become a great help on the staff team . =D

Best support and GoodLuck with the meeting its a shame i wont be here for this one this weekend

:zarp: Revolutionist Bartark :zarp:
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️

[SSRP trollkillers mod appliction 8 years 8 months ago #172541

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
-Support Never seen you

and that's probbs because you're never there he has been active for a while the same time i was as i know this i also kno that because you may not of seen him doesn't mean he's never in game Recommended you should maybe be on a little more to see who is and who isn't online xD last i checked he as on for 2 weeks straight and there's been times where i've dealt with his f1's many times
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: T.k

[SSRP trollkillers mod appliction 8 years 8 months ago #173281

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: T.k
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun