Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #478

Real name - Tanner Boyle
Country - Canada
Birthday and age - August 23 1997, 15
Total Playtime - Id say a week or two for my total play time
In-Game & Username & Steam ID - Beaker The Great(beakerthecat) STEAM_0:1:42290523
What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? Yes only the dark rp server because thats what I love
Languages(English is required) - English, Slim French
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other community? Errr Im Not sure I have not been an admin on a server for a while but I know I have been one before
Purpose as an administrator/moderator - I would like to be admin because I want to be able to help many players as much as I can Because Roleplayers out there Want to play proproly without Propkilling and Other stuff that usually happens so I want to help people fix that.
Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming - Rdm- Random Death match, Killing someone for no reason, NLR New Life Rule, When u die act like you dont remember anything for 5 mins and dont got back to the place u died for 5 mins MetaGaming: Say You saw A gun Through a wall and used it as a reaso nto raid
Do you have a microphone? Yes I do
Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days? Yes I can manage that
Are you older then 13? Im 15 A little late in the deep voice coming in though
If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand? Yes I follow you
Respect all players,You understand? I under stand
Extra Information - The reason I dont understand metagaming is, I never really encountered a moment with a meta gamer so I wouldnt know
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #492

Havent seen you ingame yet you have been on for 2 weeks? maybe your not on at my time..
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #510

1. The total playtime in the playtime you have spent ingame, not from the time you joined the server.
2. You can get your steam id by going into the tab menu/scoreboard and click on your name. you can also go into the link from the template and put in your steam community link.
3. Metagaming can be that you see a gun through a wall and use that for a reason to raid (as cop). But it also covers alot of other situations too.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #785

Someone give + or + support, i cant decide!
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #791

Never really seen him online, but it's a good App.
Overall I'm tied about whether to support or not.
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Beaker's Admin Application 11 years 3 months ago #794

Lets just close this down.

This havent got anny + or - Support so he dosen't seem to be a known guy, sience noone posed on it, and the titel of the post : Could A Moderator Delete This topic? : says it all i think.
So lets just lock the thread.

DENIED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32