Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [APPROVED] admin/mod app

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #458

Real name - What is your real name? jack nail
Country - Where are you from? wales
Birthday and age - How old are you? 21/12/1999 im 13
Total Playtime - Your currently total amount of time spent on the server(s)? about 200 hours
In-Game & Username & Steam ID - What is your account name and in-game details Nail/Christmas Nail nailmaster395371
What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? 1ST ONE OR 6TH ONE :) please
Languages(English is required) - What languages do you speak? english
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? If so name all of them and write down what rank you had during that time. (We will check this) no not at the moment
Purpose as an administrator/moderator - Why do you want to become a admin,Explain it in one paragraph or more. would like to to help out people and stop rdm nlr propblock and be very helpfull to the server
Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming - explain what you do if somebody breaks these rules.
Do you have a microphone?rdm random deathmatch when someone randomly kills you and has no good reason to. nlr coming back to the place you died within 3 mins metagaming constantly mugging/raiding someone
Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days?yes definetly
Are you older then 13? yes
If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand? yes i read through the rules before
Respect all players,You understand? yes i do understand
Extra Information - Type extra information here. i have a mic and play on these servery over 4 hours a day if they are up and running i would like to help people on all servers and try and make the server amazing its a very good server and i play it alot so if i have spare time (mostly have) i come on here and play with my friends.I have also now donated to the server for vip and looking forward to your reviews, thanks for your time, Jack.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #460

You're using the template but it's hard to look in it, try using BIG LETTERS and such so it will be easier to read.

-support
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #464

-support
For every reason listed on both other applications.

You haven't changed since the last time you made an app.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #466

pre i have changed scince the last time i know i was bad before but you can ask alot of admins like blast crack and the other ones that i havnt actually been breaking rules. :)
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #467

Jericho wrote:
You're using the template but it's hard to look in it, try using BIG LETTERS and such so it will be easier to read.

-support

Dont -Support for the basic reason of not being able to read well.
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #468

Why not, i can't read the application that he has made. It's not a -support like you can't be admin, just a -support for it's a little hard to read
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #469

yeh sorry about that jericho
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #473

Nail wrote:
pre i have changed scince the last time i know i was bad before but you can ask alot of admins like blast crack and the other ones that i havnt actually been breaking rules. :)

Considering our little meet up earlier today, you obviously have no idea what the difference is between OOC and IC. Also you don't know when to stop talking and let an admin talk. Instead you start yelling over them, making it 100x more difficult to hear what the admin was saying, over all of your screaming.

Another -support simply because you haven't changed in the least, you act on a whim. You don't stop to analyze a situation. If anyone has a different opinion then you, then they're wrong in your eyes. No you may not freekill as much as you used to, but being an admin isn't about seeing how long you can go without an RDM.

Edit: also, you just killed someone for going to a keypad after you told them not to as a police officer. When you could have easily arrested them. Think RP.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #476

i was actually a swat not a cp and no i wasnt exactly Yelling over admins i dont 'yell' over people and i know them in real life anyway.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #482

Nail wrote:
i was actually a swat not a cp and no i wasnt exactly Yelling over admins i dont 'yell' over people and i know them in real life anyway.

Are you really trying to justify your actions by simply clarifying you were swat? Especially since the rules for them are the exact same. And yes, screaming that I had printers and telling me I was only stopping you because I did, while I was trying to talk to the admins, is definitally yelling. Also, you continuously shot me, one shot at a time with your gun while you were screaming that I had printers, all while I was talking to the admins. You had to be moved away at least once with a physgun. You brought nothing but chaos to that situation. There were at least 6 people in that house, you were the only one screaming over the admins. The other people sat back and waited until a decison was made.

You say "I know them in real life anyways", that doesn't make it ok to yell over them while they are trying to figure something out and talk to me.

Lastly: Just to shut you up, I told the admins to go ahead and noclip upstairs just to see I had no printers, because you were so focused on them you would not stop yelling. When they came down saying I just had some illegal guns you continued to ask "WHY WON'T YOU LET US IN THEN" even though multiple times I explained I wouldn't care if you searched my house with a valid reason. Then when they decided that your "search" was not RP and were going out, you tried to make everyone stop saying "He still has illegal guns!", You then had to be informed that you didn't know that RPly, and you were forced out. That one situation alone shows that you still act like a child, and you still don't know or don't car about the rules.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #490

I remember his box of shame....
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #505

pre omega just drop it i thought you had printers big woop so what? im swat if a swat turned up at your door and asked to search your house do you say 'no go away' or do you say 'yes sure' you obviously say 'yes sure' its obviously serious so why dont you leave my admin app alone.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #506

oh and pre omega it wasnt me who set the warrent and if you didnt hear me i said well we cant search his house now so quit posting on my admin app
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #511

im not sure about omega
but you do descent as a player +support you
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #513

Nail is a good guy, PreOmega can only bitch at people. +Support for Nail,Don't feel offended by PreOmegas reactions as he can only see the bad things in situations.
  • Anonymous

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #531

• Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #786

Someone give + or + support, i cant decide!
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #787

I no nail in real life he is a friend he may shout a bit but the only reason he does is because he hates rule breakers he also plays on the sever lots (around the same as me) so for this i will put a +support for nail from.
Crack.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #790

I vote that if he changes the way he handles situations a little then +support for Mod.
I did have a situation today where he was RDM'd after RDM'ing(Turned out it wasn't an RDM).
But he's a good guy, just acts on impulse however.
Overall +SUPPORT for MOD.
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[APPROVED] admin/mod app 11 years 3 months ago #796

He's a good player, and fun to play with, but I've found that when it comes to the rules side of the game, he doesn't really know the rules very well, and kind of overreacts. He's a nice guy, but not sure if he's Admin material yet, he should be given time to study over the rules a bit more and follow them whilst playing, until then, sadly, it's a -support from me
  • Joe2point0
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47