TOPIC: [SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application

[SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #118958

RP Name: [TS Hero] DonutsTime
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/joshbobdollar
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43256533
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...rs/?query=DonutsTime
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...rs/?query=DonutsTime
(NOTE: I have used different profile names while on Zarp around 200 hours on all profiles.

Estimated Server Time: 200 hours

Languages I speak: English, Small amount of spanish

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match, or RDM as it is commonly known, is when one player kills one or more people for no apparent reason. Example: I kill a random person, even though they have done nothing to me.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule, or NLR as a abbreviation, is if one player is killed in any situation (except for RDM), and returns to the area that they were killed. Example: I am raiding PD. I get killed. I return to PD.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of. Example: I ask in OOC (Out of Character) "Where are we basing [player name]?"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask for evidence on what situation the kill was in (Base defending, mug, hit etc), and for screenshots if neccessary, and if the player had no evidence of this person NLRing into the area, I would explain that I can't do anything about it. However, if they did have evidence, I would warn the person who NLR'd and explain to the person how I dealt with the situation.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would say in OOC that you should type that in /advert, because it is meta if you type it in OOC. I would let him off but if he did it again, I would warn him for metagame

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I think that I should be chosen to become a moderator on your server because, I feel that I could make a real difference to it. Although I have had recent warnings which I am very aware of, I realise my mistake once I have been warned. I notice that sometimes moderators/admins can take up to an hour to reply to F1's, which basically means that the problem has probably already been sorted, or the person has left the server. I would like to change this, trying to answer as many F1s as possible. I will also try to be on as much as possible to stop RDM and people rule breaking on the server. I understand that I will probably be not accepted because of my warnings (Dallas told me) but you should read my application, not because I have been warned, but because what changes I would like to change the server, to make it better. Thanks for reading my application, I hope you consider it C:
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 24
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #118963

New Life Rule, or NLR as a abbreviation, is if one player is killed in any situation (except for RDM), and returns to the area
Sorry this is wrong EVEN if you were RDM'D you cannot go back to the same district,NLR applies for every situation and for any job but Policemen may break NLR ONLY if PD is getting raided
  • Zax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 98
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Zax.

[SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #118967

What I meant by "area" is the district, like you said.
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #119009

Sorry to do this i know your a m8,

POSTITIVES:
Ok game time
Negatives:
Rushed app,
Recent warnings

Outcome; -SUPPORT
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

[SSRP] DonutsTime's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #119030

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to get the Recent Warnings cleared up

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40