RP Name : Aureatron
Link to Steam Profile : steamcommunity.com/id/Aureatron
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85186319
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - 1 | 2
Server 2 - 1 | 2

Estimated Server Time : 508 hours +

Languages I speak : English, Hindi

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I've been a moderator and an administrator for a long time and I'm familiar with all the commands and situations, I know how to handle situations and I've been doing a lot of F1s.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Long ago, three users were mass rdming and prop blocking and they had offensive names, I warned them and kick them but they joined back and did it again and I was the only staff member online at that time, This happened for a long time and then whenever they joined, I froze them in a corner and when they would rejoin, I froze them again. After a long time Zer0nix came online on steam and I messaged him about the situation, he came on and gave them bans.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello, congratulations on getting accepted for moderator. I'm going to teach you the commands that are given to you and how to use them properly.

The F1 Menu :
As a normal user, you used to see a small dialog to call a moderator or administrator but now you're a moderator and you will see a different dialog.
When you press F1, you see the F1 requests, you can click on warnings to see the warnings that were given out to people and the logs tab where you see the kill logs, jobs, users joined and much more.

The Tab Menu :
When you hold down the "TAB" button, you see the players ingame, you can click on the name of the player and you will see the player's information and Kick, Unban from job, Freeze, Slay Teleport, Bring and Back buttons.

Kick :
The kick command explains itself, it kicks the user from the game, when you click the button you need to specify the reason (do not leave it blank). This command is used when someone has placed prob blocks all over the place and is refusing to remove them.

Unban from job :
If someone has been demoted from a job, the person gets banned from the job, to unban a user you click on the button and it will open a menu of the jobs and click on the job the person was demoted from to unban. An example is when a player demotes another player randomly.

Freeze :
Freeze freezes a player, it will stop the player from moving. If you want to freeze a player you click on the freeze button and select how long you want to freeze. You can use this if a player is in an F1 and is running or shooting

Teleport :
This is used to teleport a player to the location where your aim is, you can use this to teleport a player to a roof for an F1 situation, you can also use this to teleport yourself, I recommend you to bind a key to the command so you can teleport easily.

Bring :
Brings the player to you, but the /back command wont work with this so I recommend using the teleport command

Back :
Sends the player to their last position before getting teleported.

Please keep in mind that these commands should not be misused. If you do so, you will be punished.
Hope you will be a great moderator.
-Aureatron

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello, I've read your appeal and you've realized your mistake. As this was your first ban, I've shortened it to 5 days.
Please take some time and read the rules.
Accepted.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I've been an Admin and a moderator for a long time now and I know how to handle situations calmly. I love being a part of the greatest garry's mod community and I've been doing a lot of F1s, I've done a lot of f1s easy ones and the tough ones and I've handled them fairly. I hear the both sides while doing F1s and I know all my commands and I can use them quickly, although in some situations, due to lack of powers I had some problems. Also as my timezone is different, not a lot of staff is online. I can handle the administrator powers as I've been an administrator for a long time and I hope I get accepted. Thank you for reading my application.
  • Aureatron
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • curry man
  • Thanks received: 125
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Aureatron.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118158

Great admin in the past and nice gametime and would do an excellent job.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aureatron

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118169

Aureatron !
Well he is a brave , noble and very helpful guy ,
he has a nice quantity of game time on the server
He was an amazing admin in the past and
he has a very well presented application so
I am giving him a
+Support
  • Usm
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Tell your parents this, " i am sofa king wet" :)
  • Thanks received: 75

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118171

We had our fights in the past but we hold no grudges, he is friendly nice and helpfull, ex admin, he should really get this rank.

big +Support!

written on mobile
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118182

Aureatron was a really good adming before, he did a lot of F1 showing the community how dedicated is he.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118231

• Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118233

Interrupted my holiday but we'll worth it. Great ex-admin and old friend.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #118300

+support very friendly guy should get it
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99

[SSRP Admin] Aureatron's Application 8 years 11 months ago #119034

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: WaLK3r
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40