Details

RP Name- [TC-B]PinkyCake
Link to Steam Profile- steamcommunity.com/id/PancakeBuddy
SteamID- STEAM_0:0:10967289
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Pancake.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Pancake.../94.23.19.200:27025/

Age- 16

Estimated Server Time- 3-5h a day (or more,depends)

Languages I speak- Estonia,English,Finland,Russia

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
Well,becoming a admin means being something bigger to the community, such as i have a ability to make/host event's which id really like and make other player's smile.As i was a mod, i had my good time's and ofc some bad times, everything can't be perfect sometimes but as long as everything ends up with a Thank you, i am more then happy to help player's and be more active.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
When i did my first F1's, i always had a trouble douing the RDA problems. Then i decided to do it and do my job by listeling to both of player's stories,asking questions and finding a solution.It's never easy to listen if both of them talk, then i asked one by one and if the player sometimes don't get it, i have called a fellow higher ranked staff member.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
First of all, gratz on a new rank to the staff team! we are always more then welcome to get new player's to the staff and are ready to help the server!

First things first, the new abilities of being a mod and helping the server to be more clean!
These are the next commands that are used to handel F1's or any other problem that needs a solution!

/tp - this command lets you teleport to a spot that you are looking at or if you wish to teleport a player to that location then do this
Example- /tp Bobby
/goto - this command lets YOU teleport to a player where he is at the moment. The goto can be buggy, it can teleport you out of the building where he is, depends where he is.
/freeze and /unfreeze - use this command in F1's if the player is walking away or escaping F1 sit so he will listen to you and only you! dont forget to unfreeze the person after F1.
/slay - this command lets you slay a person with difrent type of styles, such as rocket, silent or explosive. Use it wisely and ask a fellow staff member in which situations to use it!
/unbanfromjob - use this to unban from a job that they were randomly demoted or false demoted. this should also be talked in F1 if the person got demoted for no reason.
/back - This command is used alot and always needs to be used after F1 sit. You can teleport yourself at the last place you were and you always must teleport both of the players back where they were at last place.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
1. I would like this person to add me on steam so we can talk about what happened.
2. Id ask why did he do it at the first place.
3.Listen to his personal apology and what can he do to change (not break rules again)
4. If the apology is reasonable and acceptable, i would lower the ban to a week or two.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

I think i should be a admin bechause i've done great stuff to this community and im not the only one that does but im just threated here a bit diffrently. Altough this is my second admin app, i try to improve my activity alot more and if i get the rank Admin then i am more then happy to host great event's to the players and see the fun and joy from these players. A little thank you would also not hurt, it always makes us feel happy.Also the reason to be a admin is, to handle F1's quicker and easier, such as freezing players with Psyh gun (manual typing is hard) and get to roof's much faster. I would be more then happy to achive my rank as a fellow Admin!

Thank you for you'r time to read my second admin application!
Have a good day!
  • PinkyCake
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yes, i do love cereal folks!
  • Thanks received: 82

Feel free to add me
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by PinkyCake.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #117966

active, mature, trusted & and friendly. I don't really see any negatives on you so I'm going with +Support, Good luck!
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132
The following user(s) said Thank You: PinkyCake

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #117984

CodComedyTJ wrote:
+Support

From what I've heard, is a great staff member!
Great application!
Detailed and clearly show's Pinky has put alot of time into this app!

Also... Pink c:

Pink will always stey!
and thank you!
  • PinkyCake
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yes, i do love cereal folks!
  • Thanks received: 82

Feel free to add me

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #118016

Pinky has been a mod for a very long time now, he knows his stuff to the bottom.

Hes also the type of person that can always make you smile, which is a great ability for a staff member to have, i dont care what people might say, because if you ask me, our main goal as a staff member is to improve and satisfy both parts in a case, not solve the rulebreak, and that cant be done through force alone.

+ Support
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #118094

+Support
Good Staff,
Friendly Player
and SolidRP'er.
  • HGX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 23

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #118095

Great guy and great activity , he's been a moderator for ages so + Support .
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #118097

I have many feeling about pinky cake like how in some time he has a short temper when a simple acadent acrers such as a base of his being exploed there for I do not think he can handle the stress of being admin -support
  • LoinHeart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP] PinkyCake's Admin Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #119051

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40