Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117817

RP Name: [VII] Jake McFly
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ZeJakeFlies
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:89081418
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 -www.gametracker.com/player/Jake%20McFly/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Jak.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Jak.../94.23.19.200:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/Jake%20McFly/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time: No idea, been here a really long time.

Languages I speak: English, Greek.

Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
Most of the time when I'm on I'm doing f1's to make the players RP experience better. I'm helpful i know how to deal with situations, I'm friendly and always ready to help someone with any problems he has.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
A few days ago I experienced a mass problocker and rdmer, problocking spawn. I kicked him about two times because I couldn't find anyone to be available at the moment but after a few minutes I finally managed to get an admin to ban him.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello <Accepted Mod>
Today I'll be showing you how to use the commands you're given to help the players and punish the rulebreakers.
Warn: You use this command if someone broke a rule such as RDM. You have to be careful though as you might warn the wrong guy, that's why i suggest you, using their steamID to warn instead.
Slay: You can use this command if someone broke NLR if there's a hobo/citizen/mutant with a big gun.
Unban from Job: You use this command to unban someone from the job he was if he got random demoted.
Goto: You use this command to go to someone who made an f1.
Teleport/TP: You get teleported where you are aiming your mouse, you can also do /tp (name) and he gets teleported where you are looking.
Back: You use this command to teleport yourself or someone else to the last location they
were.
F1 menu: The f1 menu is different than the users. If you press f1 a big window pops up and shows the following things: F1s,recent warnings given, logs. To handle an f1 you right click the f1 and click handle. When you finish you right click again and click 'mark as finished'. There is also the option of marking an f1 as spam. Use this if someone is making pointless f1s or spamming it.
F6: You can use this to see how many warns a person has by entering his steamID.
Kick: Use this command only if necessary. If a guy is propspamming you could use this command to prevent server crashing.
Freeze: Use this command if someone is trying to run away from an f1, or to stop an rdmer.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
What you did was unacceptable, but as I see you've put a lot of effort and you're sorry for what you did, I decided to lower your ban to 3 days. Take this time to read the rules.
Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
As I've been a moderator before, I believe I'm experienced and ready to become an Admin. Most of the time when I am online I'm doing f1's to make players experience better. I'm friendly, calm and always there to help. I've done some mistakes in the past, which I've learned from. I will never abuse my powers for my own good but just to help players. I love doing f1's and making players experience better as I stop the rulebreakers
Why am i applying? I was demoted because I broke NDA, which I'm really really sorry for. I got a wrong understanding of it and I promise it will never happen again. Really sorry.
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117850

+support great admin knows the rules and the NDA was a misunderstanding
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake McFly

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117856

jake you got demoted last weekend i suggest you wait a week or for now im goanna go with a -/+Neutral good luck
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by jazzie.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117858

Jazzie wrote:
<strong>jake you got demoted last weekend i suggest you wait a week or for now im goanna go with a -Support good luck</strong>
Why should I wait? I believe i was doing a good job and i already have apologized. And to be honest here jazzie, you afk 24/7 barely doing any f1's, farming time.
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117883

He was a good admin, NDA should not be broken but it can happen without thinkin about it. He was a good admin and helps whith the f1's, I was on today, could not rooll play of all f1's and it was 7 other staff what didn't do anything. I need to get a super admin, and jake if he was there he would never let this happened! U have my support
  • Mario
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if u think I'm awsome!
  • Thanks received: 87

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117884

Mario wrote:
He was a good admin, NDA should not be broken but it can happen without thinkin about it. He was a good admin and helps whith the f1's, I was on today, could not rooll play of all f1's and it was 7 other staff what didn't do anything. I need to get a super admin, and jake if he was there he would never let this happened! U have my support
Thanks mario, I really appreciate this
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #117963

+Support , everyone makes mistakes, but the good thing is we can learn from our mistakes and deserver a second chance.
Good luck Jake!
  • PinkyCake
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yes, i do love cereal folks!
  • Thanks received: 82

Feel free to add me

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118027

I find this straight up confusing, I once in the past, did the same thing and had apologized about my actions on NDA, yet, I didn't get demoted. Whereas Jake did.

My punishment was just a month ban from future meetings... How can NDA lead to a demotion if everyone receives different scales of punishment.

I believe Jake should be given a second chance, as mentioned, the NDA was a misunderstanding and after all, he regrets his mistakes and will not do it again.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118030

You're a really great guy and a very good staff member , you helped me a lot when it came to me applying for moderator and NDA even though it should never be broken , it should not lead to a demotion as it can happen at just a slip of the tongue .

Huge +Support

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118031

I muat say I did not expect this from Jake, but I belive it was a honest mistake from his side, he is really nice and polite and fair and knows the rules very well, I really hope he gets his rank back.
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118134

Positives:
Active
Does allot of f1's
Nice application

Negatives

Recently got demoted for NDA

My Verdict
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Wiz_Khalifa.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118155

Maybe you might want to tell the full reason? You was really nasty towards Simon for him telling me to help him to ask you to stop harassing him.

To add to this, when I asked Jake to stop, after I asked him to stop he went and annoyed him even more and saying that Simon can't deal with it by himself that he has to bring me into it...
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by TiGzTeR.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118159

TiGzTeR wrote:

Maybe you might want to tell the full reason? You was really nasty towards Simon for him telling me to help him to ask you to stop harassing him.

To add to this, when I asked Jake to stop, after I asked him to stop he went and annoyed him even more and saying that Simon can't deal with it by himself that he has to bring me into it...
I wasn't nasty towards him or anything. I got pissed how he ruined a friendship over a special gun. Also, this was on steam so I don't see any problem with that
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Specific

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118161

Jake McFly wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

I wasn't nasty towards him or anything. I got pissed how he ruined a friendship over a special gun. Also, this was on steam so I don't see any problem with that

Love how everything that is on steam isn't associated with Zarp in any way necessary.
Use your common sense for once in your life. It comes useful.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118166

Liquid Walrus wrote:
Jake McFly wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

Love how everything that is on steam isn't associated with Zarp in any way necessary.
Use your common sense for once in your life. It comes useful.

Agreed with walrus. You have also acted like this to me in the past and just continued a pathetic argument that was not worth any time or effort. You also were demoted for a rule that is gone over at every meeting which probably means you are not 100% familiar with the rules and I suggest waiting a while.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Wallcop.

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118181

Jake made some mistakes but not looking at this bad side he is a well dedicated and helpful person. Keep up good work Jake!
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #118243

Jake McFly wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:

"Oh it was on Steam, so it's not associated with ZARP whatsoever." These images show that you're immature, you were demoted last week, take time to improve yourself. -Support from me.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[SSRP Admin] Jake McFly's application. 8 years 11 months ago #119040

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to show that you can be trusted for a little while longer

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

307 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT