RP Name: Jimmy Jamahl
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121195847
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80465059
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Spooderman_/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Spooderman_/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time: 150+hrs

Languages I speak: English only

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match(RDM) is when player(s) kills another player(s) without an acceptable reason. E.g.
Player 2 is just walking along the road and then Player 1 shoots Player 2 without an acceptable reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule (NLR) is when a player(s) dies and then the player(s)returns to the area (From tunnel to tunnel) of his death within 3minutes. E.g. Player 1 is raiding Player 2 but Player 1 kills Player 2 but then Player 2 returns before 3minutes have passed

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when you would type something RP related in OOC because OOC means Out of Context. E.g. Player 1 types a message in OOC directed to Player 2 saying "We're being raided" because that is related to an RP situation.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask them both what happened. If they both had different stories and Player Y didn't confess to the accusations I would ask Player X for proof and if he had proof I would warn Player Y, if he did not I wouldn't warn him but I would give him a verbal warning.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask them both what happened and if Player Y didn't have proof he wasn't I would most likely warn him or If he didn't know verbally warn him.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would say in OOC dont Metagame but If he did it again then he would get a warning. Then later on I would explain to him what it ment so he wouldn't do it again by accident.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I think I should be chosen because I am a very active member of the ZARP community and from the first day of me joining the server I would like to be a helpful person. Also sometimes during the night mainly there is no staff online and people just go on a Rule breaking spree and its not acceptable ruining other peoples experience for no reason. Also I know alot of the staff members and they are all very nice people that Is why I would like to join the Staff here at ZARP. Also I know lots of the rules. However I dont know alot of the commands like warn and tp but I could easily learn them. I am a respectful and friendly member of ZARP so I could interact with people without offending them and can also make alot of friends on the server instead of enemies and I'm also a mature player. Also I am kind of respected by alot of Members/Staff and treat them in the same way.
  • Jimmy Jamahl
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Jimmy Jamahl.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #117568

Hello Jimmy
I'll be reviewing your app and i will point out some things about your app and yourself
  • You have a great activity on s1 , i suggest improving your gametime on s2
  • you have just came back from being inactive for 3 weeks , i suggest waiting a week or more after you atleast have more gametime
  • The example of NLR does not only show that he broke nlr , it seems like he broke raid timer swell , you could keep it or change it
  • I'll post your warnings once i get on DarkRP
  • In the how would you handle this situation of metagaming , i suggest you later explain to him what metagaming means , because he might not know what it means

Last Opinions : Just improve your activity on s2 , follow the things that i have said and you would be perfect
Verdict : Not voting until i get your warnings
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimmy Jamahl

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #117646

Ok I will edit some stuff now
  • Jimmy Jamahl
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Jimmy Jamahl.

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #117648

Spooderman wrote:
Thanks for the help and suggestions!
  • Jimmy Jamahl
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #117680

Can confirm is not a minge

+Support
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #118707

Coo!_Quaggan! wrote:
Can confirm is not a minge

+Support

I beg to differ, raided him, he disrespected and nlred. Raged for 30mins and RQ....
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
  • Thanks received: 60
Steam: |KoFC| Scottie012
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!

[SSRP Moderator] Jimmy Jamahl 9 years 3 weeks ago #118986

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40