[SSRP Moderator] FakieHD's Moderator Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #117513

RP Name I FakieHD
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035894953
SteamID steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035894953
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...players/?query=Fakie
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...players/?query=Fakie

Age 13

Estimated Server Time Ive been playing for about 5 days time ive been on them days about 5 hours

Languages I speak English

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.

Examples Gaining knowledge from Out-Of Character.
Using knowledge from a previously played or dead character.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask why player y killed play x he would say "bluh bluh bluh"
I would give him a warning and if he does it again it would be a kick.
If he was to join back and rdm i would ban for 20 mins.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would goto player x explaing why you can not ooc because he is being raided and give him a warning but if he carried and kick and a ban if he done again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)

I think i should be chosen cus i am a experienced mod and admin and owner. I had my own server and have been admin and mods on other servers before. I know all ulx commands and i know then to use them at the right time. I would never noclip when roleplaying example me playing as a theif or gundealer and i would only use noclip on duty .

Everytime i am on the server they are alot of rule breakers meaning that the f1 menu gets spammed and the mods admins struggle coping with it 1 extra staff cant do much but it would help a bit.

I Help new rps and normal rps with help with admin or not. I like to help people with problems they have to make the server a happy place for people and i know if i do become an admin i can make people allways come on the server because i am a nice friendly guy to talk to even though i am 13.

I would do anything to help this server as best as possible

I agree that if i abuse my powers will be taken off me and i will not complain Thank You
  • Ghosty2002
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by The Hitman Jerry.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] FakieHD's Moderator Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #117574

Hello Fake
i'll be reviewing your app and i'll be pointing out some things in your app and yourself
  • First off , you cannot apply just for one server , you have to be active on both , SSRP 1 , and SSRP 2
  • you only have 600 minutes in total on both game trackers , thats low , i suggest improving your gametime
  • You recently started playing on zarp , unless you had an old steam name
  • Steam ID is not your steam profile account , you could find your steam id through here www.steamidfinder.com
  • Bold the questions to make it look nicer , if you don't know how , press the edit button under your post that is in purple , then highlight the questions , then press the B button on top , so it will look like this : Steam Name
  • it seems like you missed out on 2 questions , Explain RDM , and Explain NLR , i suggest you add them .
  • I suggest you don't steal from wikipedia
    In role-playing games, metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of[/quote
  • You cannot ban as a moderator
  • You have a rushed app , it seems like you don't really care about this position , you missed out on some questions

Last Opinions : You have too many negatives , i don't really need to check your warnings , i suggest you improve on everything i said if you want to be perfect for this role
Verdict : -Support
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: DownUnder

[SSRP Moderator] FakieHD's Moderator Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #119005

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to improve gametime and recent warnings, You could also work on your answers on the application.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40