Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Daryl

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 3 weeks ago #116872

DETAILS

My rp name on zarp darkrp server 1 is Daryl
my steam profile is at steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084265453/
my steam id is campo2845
i don't have a second gametracker account but i have one www.gametracker.com/daryl_vandoe/
i am 13 years old and going to be 14 in a few 2 months.

i think i spend around 2-4 hours on the zarp darkrp server 1
i speak English.

DARK RP RELATED STUFF

RDM or random death match is when one person for no apparent reason kill another player. When the "victim" has done nothing to provoke the rdmer. An example of RDM could be when some one stands outside another persons base and the persons who's base it is doesn't have a sign to say,kos if outside. And then kills the person out side. This is an example of rdm.

NLR or new life rule is a rule that prevents people from going back to their place of death for 3mins. This is to stop them from killing the person that killed them ( if they were killed by someone). An example of someone breaking the NLR rule is if their base is getting raided and they are killed in the progress and return to their base and stops the raid this is an example of NLR being broken.

Metagaming is when some one uses information that they know IRL but use it to their advantage in game. An example of this is, if a cop is raiding a base and then dies in the process and after his death he tell's other cops involved in the raid how many printers,players ect are inside. This would be an example of metagaming because the other cops could use this to their advantage.

I would ask player Y why they killed him and then i would ask player X if this was true or if parts of it were true. An example is if player X pulled a gun out on player Y i wouldn't treat it as rdm because player Y felt threatened by player X.

I would handle the situation by giving them both a warning but i would give player Y a bit more of a punishment this is because he broke nlr. BUT because the both revenge killed each other so i would treat them the same.

If the banker said he was getting raided i would not responded and call it out as metagaming because they are using the out of character chat (occ) to get help for being raided.

The reason i want to be an moderator is because i want to help the players of Zarp gaming and make F1 responses quicker. The reason i say this is because i know how long it takes to respond to a F1 this is from experience because i once waited 30 mins for a response. And i want to stop this for other players. I also want to make the server a better environment for the players who want to play legit and role play by taking away the annoying prop pushers an rdmers and in general the the people who bring down the server. Also i feel like i can bring justice to the victims of the rule breakers in a fair manner. I will also play on the server off duty as well which allows me to connect with the community and visa versa. This is why i would like you to pick to become a moderator. Thank you for reading.
  • Daryl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 3 weeks ago #116894

Very low game time.
App looks a bit short.
Add some colours ;)

-Support

Get atleast 50 hours of gametime first
  • DownUnder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]SSRP Admin[/b]
  • Thanks received: 11
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by DownUnder.

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 3 weeks ago #116898

Daryl wrote:
DARK RP RELATED STUFF

RDM or random death match is when one person for no apparent reason kill another player. When the "victim" has done nothing to provoke the rdmer. An example of RDM could be when some one stands outside another persons base and the persons who's base it is doesn't have a sign to say,kos if outside. And then kills the person out side. This is an example of rdm.
Positives:
• Explains situations
• Great App

Negatives:
• Low Gametime
• App looks rushed

Verdict: Neutral

On the RDM part you didn't explain rdm too well sounds like someone started a raid, if he just killed him and walked away that would be rdm/fail raid. You might want to change that, add some color too your app to make it neat.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 3 weeks ago #116903

Glacial_Subzero wrote:
Daryl wrote:

• Great App

• App looks rushed

So is the app good or bad?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by catboy sven ツ.

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 3 weeks ago #116906

Good, just looks rushed
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP Moderator] Daryl 9 years 2 weeks ago #119017

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to be in the community a little more and get some more game time.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40