SteamID - STEAM_0:1:111756289

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/DownUnder/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/DownUnder/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 20

Estimated Server Time - 2+ hours a day

Languages I speak - Dutch, English

PROMOTION RELATED

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
From the start I've joined this server I always wanted to be a staff member. So i succeeded to become one and couldn't really believe it yet. Been doing F1's ever since day 1 of being a Moderator and never got bored of it, still love to help out other players in need. I would like to become an admin so i have more abillities and being able to help more then i can do now.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
1. It has happened to me a couple times catching a group 5-6 people breaking rules ( NLR, Raiding with sign etc. ) and they kept running away as it made take a while to freeze every single of them to get their attention.
2. If people are driving cars and don't notice me teleporting to them they just keep driving on, So i have to Teleport forwards to do so. Teleporting them isnt possible if they're in a vehicle.
3. Once catched a propspammer but he disconnected to avoid punishment ( no admins+ online at that moment ) and i wasnt being able to punish that person.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hello and welcome to our staff team [name]!.
First of all i would like to congratulate you for being accepted.
My name is Downunder and i've been asked to help you get through the basic steps of your new job.
Never abuse your new powers to move faster in RP situations.

Now let's get started shall we?

/Freeze [Name] - This freezes a player for an unlimited time. Do not forgot to unfreeze after you're done with that player.

/Kick [Name] [Reason] - Only use this if its needed, Such as Propspam and mass RDM. Don't kick people if not needed.

/Warn [Name] [Reason] - Use this to warn a player who breaks a rule, If they get a total warning of 3 they will be automaticly kicked from the server. If the player gets 4 warnings he will be automaticly getting a temporary-ban from the server. You can see the current warnings in F1.

/Unfreeze [Name] - Unfreezes a player you've frozen.

/Slay [NAME] - Explosive, Silent, Rocket and explode. This WILL kill the player.

/Teleport [Name] - This will teleport the player you want to you.

/Goto [ Name] - This will bring you to the player you want.

/Back [ Name] - This will teleport the player back to his last location.

/Bring [Name] - This will bring a player to you.

/Unban job - Only use this command if a player has been demoted for an invalid reason.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
First of all I will make sure he regret his mistakes, if he does regret it I will check his history on previous punishments.
If the player does not have any previous punishment i will most likely reduce his ban and make sure he will not do it again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I would be a good admin as im responsible towards other players and always be happy to help out other players in need. I have gotten alot of experience of being a staff member in a short time which makes me insured I will do a great job.
The rank of admin will also give me the possibilities to do things i can't do as moderator. I'm a mature person and know well how to handle F1's and always staying calm if situations are getting out of control. There have been some people telling me i've been doing a great job as moderator so I've decided to make my Admin app. Never broken any rules and I'd never want to stop helping to improve this great server :silly:

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!!
  • DownUnder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]SSRP Admin[/b]
  • Thanks received: 11
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] DownUnder's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116768

Positives:
I've been told that you've done over 301 F1s.
Mature
Friendly
Active
Knows his job well
Very detailed app answers

Negatives:
To me, I believe that you are applying a bit too early. Wait another week to ensure that the others are well aware of your activity and knowledge of the position you are in.

Verdict:+Support!
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: DownUnder

[SSRP Admin] DownUnder's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #117164

Bump
  • DownUnder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]SSRP Admin[/b]
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP Admin] DownUnder's Application 9 years 1 week ago #119068

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40