Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealTom/
SteamID - STEAM_0:0:41286457
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Tom/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Tom/94.23.19.200:27025/
Age - 18

Estimated Server Time - ~180 hours

Languages I speak - English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I have been a moderator for a little over a month now and I feel that in this time I have learned a lot. I know a lot of the staff members and know how to handle difficult situations. I have learned the rules and have responded to a lot of F1s in this time.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
I was called over as the only member of staff online late at night, a player was trapping players inside props and being offensive and vulgar in the chat. I contacted another admin who was able to come onto the server and help me sort out the situation.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Congratulation and welcome to the staff team!
I am going to run through the basics with you so that you will be able to perform you role well and with confidence.
The first thing I am going to go over, is the F1 system. This is where players request help from staff. You press F1 to bring up the menu, when you see an issue right click on it and select, "Handle this" this is now "your F1" and no one else can take it. You can then right click and click "Goto" to go to the player who made the F1.

Next I will go over commands

Teleport (/tp) - This command allows you to teleport to where ever you crosshair is pointed. To get onto a roof, look at the sky above to roof and use to command. You can also add a name or SteamID after /tp e.g. (/tp Tom) to teleport another player/

Bring (/bring Name / ID )
This allows you to bring the selected player to your location.

Goto (/ goto Name / ID )
This allows you to go to the selected player's location.

Freeze (/freeze Name / ID )
This is an important command and it allows you to freeze a player so that they cannot move, it is useful for player who keep running away during an F1 or mod situation.

Warn ( /Warn SteamID)
This is a crucial command, this will allow to to give a player a warning when you have enough evidence that they were breaking a rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

From your post, I can see that you are sorry and it looks like you have learned from your mistake. The rule you have broken can cause serious lag issues with the server therefore we act on it very seriously. But as you are clearly sorry I believe you deserve a second chance. For these reasons I will reduce you ban down to a week, I hope to see you in game again soon and that you have learned your lesson.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
Over the past month of being a moderator, I have learned a lot about the server and my role, I have learned how to deal with situation calmly and with respect. I treat everyone equally and am fair. I have really enjoyed my time as staff and I love being a part of the staff team. I am a friendly player and I am online on the server a lot of the time and I am happy to come on if someone asks for help . I respond to a lot of F1s when I can and handle them politely and with respect. I believe that as an Admin I will be able to better perform my role as I will have more tools and features available to me that will make my job easier and I think that I am ready to be trusted with these.
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Tom_Maser. Reason: Added Server 2 time
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Tom's Application. 9 years 3 weeks ago #117114

You were breaking the rules a few days ago.
www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appea...324-s-request#115562
That is the abuse report ajw made and Patrick said in his denial reason you were doing it aswell which I had reported to him. I also have a video and screenshot of the logs but my video is currently uploading.
Look at the first screenshot on the top
steamcommunity.com/id/bradley5537/screenshots those were the amount of times you suicide along with the other 2 people who were punished.
If you are going to be breaking the rules (FailRP) then I don't think you deserve a promotion;
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by GmodTrolla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom_Maser

[SSRP Admin] Tom's Application. 9 years 3 weeks ago #117268

I was only doing this because other admins were doing it as well, so I didn't really think about it and didn't realise I was breaking rules and I made a mistake. And then you came along and only saw me me do it. But we have already talked about it so I won't go into it.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Tom_Maser.

[SSRP Admin] Tom's Application. 9 years 3 weeks ago #119080

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40