[SSRP Admin] [EFH]Mfbraz Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116350

RP Name - [EFH]Mfbraz
Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/id/Mfbraz/
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:35066641
Current Gametracker Profiles - www.gametracker.com/mfbraz/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BEFH%5DMfbraz/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BEFH%5DMfbraz/94.23.19.200:27025/
Age - 19
Estimated Server Time - 9193Minutes(Equals Aproximately 153.22 Hours)
Languages I speak - English, Portuguese (The tiniest amounts of German, French and Spanish. And I know a few curse words in Russian)
Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
My time has a moderator gave me an inside view on how much work helping the community actually takes, it though me how to deal with people and handle the situation. It also helped me learn on how to deal with people and do not let the situation reach a boiling point.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Me and probably most staff on Zarp had to face a liar, some people will lie yo stuff face because they think they can get away, after being shown the proof the user calmed down and admited the rule breaking.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Since the text was actually really large i uploaded it to Pastebin(pastebin.com/cHBGmJzz)
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
If I feel they truly are sorry for what they done I would support his unban, everyone deserves a chance. But breaking the small line of trust and chance I think he truly should be banned for the full duration of the ban.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

Since I became a moderator I have dedicated myself to help the Zarp community with the F1's. And I really wanna take a step further and become admin so I can increase my ability to help the community. Since I became a moderator and got to saw how things look behind the curtain, dealing with F1's, going to the meeting, dealing with the people has a moderator and that just makes me work harder on zarp has a moderator, has a member of the Zarp community. And the after all that text the question that you might still be asking is ''Why this guy?'' and my honest answer is, If I reach admin I will be on that server doing everything I can to keep it the best experience to the regular player has in keeping the rule breakers away and maybe find some cool events to do.
  • Inmate 4871
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] [EFH]Mfbraz Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116362

Seen Mfbraz online a lot, very active.
I have seen him respons to a lot of F1s and he handles them well
Friendly guy
Can handle situations well.
+Support
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] [EFH]Mfbraz Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #119090

<strong>First and foremost, </strong>we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been <strong>Accepted</strong>..

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any Superadmin/Headadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team...

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

316 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40