[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116104

RP Name: Dezmond NNMC
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128264441
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83999356
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dezmond/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dezmond/94.23.19.200:27025/

Previous Gametracker Profiles
Server 1-http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27015/top_players/?query=ben2307
Server 2-http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/top_players/?query=ben2307

Age-15

Estimated Server Time: Around 200 hours

Languages I speak: English and German

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I feel like I have understood more about Zarp and SSRP in general during my time as moderator. I have loved my time being a moderator and it has taught me how to deal with difficult situations and difficult people. I enjoy helping people on the server so that they can enjoy there time on the server. I feel that if I was given the opportunity to become admin I could help out the server more like being able to ban people myself instead of having to find an admin. I feel that i would make a fair judgement on how long the person would be banned for.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
So a guy had been put on a last warning for a previous incident. We will refer to this guy as player X. So player X claimed that player Y had failrp'ed, however when i looked at both pieces of evidence it showed two completely different stories. I got another admin to look over it with me and we came to the agreement that player X had infact lied and he had broke FearRp. Player X got quite annoyed at the fact that we had given him a warning for this so he tried to explain the story again. In the end, he kept the warning.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Congratulations on becoming a Moderator on Zarp. I will be here to train you and tell you all the things including commands that you will need to know while being a moderator. Being a moderator is an important role and you must not abuse your powers.
So lets start off with the first command you need to know.

/Slay- This command is used to kill people. The way you use this is by typing in chat /Slay Dezmond NNMC. Make sure you use their Steam ID and not their in-game name is you may slay the wrong person.

/Kick: Kick is a command you can kick people out of the server if they are afk for too long or if they are breaking certain rules. Just type /kick (Name/SteamID) (Reason) and be sure to put the reason incase you are asked later on why they were kicked and you werent just abusing your powers. You can kick the player for breaking the rules sometimes instead of /warn.

F1 menu: You can press F1 to see F1 requests, warnings by other staff members or you, and logs. Logs is good to check when someone is making an F1 report. If someone files an f1 for NLR you can see if they were killed again before 3 minutes as the time is down the side. The logs show ceryain things like kills, what weapons they used to kill someone, when they changed the job and what job they are. It can also show why people were demoted or wanted , and it shows if people have left or changed there name to avoid punishment. And sometimes you need proof about rulebreakers (including logs and steam ID) . You can also search their name to find everything about them since the joined the server.

/Warn: By using this command, you can warn people if they have broking a server rule. You can warn people if they have admitted it, if you saw them breaking a rule rules, or if the proof shows the person clearly breaking the rule. You can warn by typing : /Warn (Name/SteamID) (Reason) Also, use the SteamID when warning someone incase you warn the wrong person. When the person gets 3 warnings (in that session), they will get kicked by the system automatic. If they get 4 warnings, they will get banned 1 hour automatic by the server.

/Unwarn: When you accidently warned someone or if there isn't enough proof, then use /unwarn (Name/SteamID) and you will remove he's last warning. So if you unwarn the wrong person, just give him the warning back and unwarn the other person who didn't do anything.

F6 Menu: F6 Is where you can see peoples warnings who is on in the current game. You can also see the reason why they got warned, who warned him, what date they were warned. You can search peoples warnings, who is on. At the top left you can click on the tap and see all the players on, and you can see their warnings by clicking their name, some people don't have warnings, some people do have warnings, you got the F6 to be sure who got warnings and who don't. You can also search players who aren't on if you have their steam ID.

/Freeze Freeze is a command that you can make the player still. If you freeze someone, they can't even move at all and cannot be killed while they are frozen. This can be good if someone is running away from a Moderator sit. This can also be used if someone was trying to kill someone in the F1 or if someone is RDMing. You can also choose how long he should be frozen:
10 Seconds
30 Seconds
1 Minute
5 Minutes
10 Minutes
And indefinitely.
You can punish him by just freeze him. . If you want to use it, you can type: /Freeze (Name/SteamID) (Time).
You have to remember to unfreeze him at some point if you have frozen him indefinitely.

/Unban job: You can unban people from jobs if they were falsely demoted. However, if they have being demoted for a valid reason then don't unban them from the job. You can use the unban by going to the tab menu, go to the player and unban him from job, you can also choose what job he should get unbanned, it shows a list with jobs, unban him from the job he got random demoted on. You can't demote for rulebreaking unless it is rda.

Tab menu: You can see all your commands in tab menu. You can also use all your powers there instead of typing in the chat.

/tp: Tp (Teleport) is a command that you tp someone on that location you are looking at. You are using it pretty much on F1's when you are going to tp the guy who reported it and tp the guy who got reported. You can also tp yourself. By typing /tp. If you want to tp someone to the location you are looking at, then just type: /Tp (Name/SteamID). Also you use the tp command to go onto a roof.

/Goto: Goto is a command that when you type their name or SteamID, you will get tped to them. This can be good when you are at F1 and he's the guy who got reported or the guy who made the F1. So you can just check before you tp him to where the moderator sit is happening as he may already be in another F1. Use /goto (Name/SteamID).

/Bring: Bring is a command that if you do that on a guy, then he will get tped next to you. Before bringing him, goto him first and see if they are already in an F1. Use /Bring (Name/SteamID).
Try not to use these command s as much as they can not work.

/Back: Back is a command when you have finished the F1. It can be used for other things, but the most is F1's. When you goto the guy and you wanna come back, then use /back. and when you tped him to you and the other guy who maybe got reported, then when the F1 is done with him and the other guy who maybe got reported, then use /back (Name/SteamID) to tp them back to their last position. In the tab menu you can also use /Back so you only tp them to spawn. Try not to use them as the do not always work

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player X,
We have looked at you request to be unbanned and we can clearly see that you are really apologetically for what you have done. I have looked at your previous bans and I can see that this is your first ban. We see that you have been banned for propspam which is a serious offence. However, we have spoken to the person who banned you and we have seen that it was a harsh punishment and taking everything into account we have decided to accept you apply.
Your ban has been reduced to 2 Weeks.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I should be promoted as i feel that I am ready. I have enjoyed my time as Moderator and I feel like I am ready to become admin. I want to help the community cos that is what I enjoy doing. During my time as mod, I have handled loads of f1's and warned lots of people. If I was giving the opportunity to be admin, I would only ban people when i thought it was necessary and I would give a fair punishment (ban length). I am well known on server 2 with staff and the other players and hold a good reputation with everyone. Since I have been moderator I have never broken any rules which shows that I can be trusted. I haven't abused any powers while been moderator which is shows I wouldn't abuse admin powers if I was giving the opportunity. Being a Mod for this long has helped my decision to apply for admin as when you are staff you are shown a lot of respect which has really motivated me to apply for a promotion. I really admire a lot of the admins that I am very friendly with and I want to be able to be like them.
The last time I applied they said I had to be a little more active during the week, which I will work on by being on and improving my recent activity.
Thank you for reading my application.
Much Appreciated
Dezmond
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Dezmond.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116127

Hello Dezmond.

This morning you were basing on SSRP 2. Hoi(SSRP Staff and TTT Admin), Jake McFly (SSRP Admin), Candyflosskitty (TTT Mod) and I a TTT admin and Ex-SSRP Admin, came to raid your base. After Milkoring the entrance we discovered that you have prop blocked the vault shut with no keypads to crack breaking rule 4.1 of base rules.
Any fading door must not force a player to make the choice between keypad cracking or lockpicking

After seeing your actions this morning I will be -Supporting your application for the reason as you are unaware on unable to follow the rules as a staff member.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Wallcop.

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116131

Wallcop wrote:
Hello Dezmond.

This morning you were basing on SSRP 2. Hoi(Ex-SSRP Staff) (TTT Admin), Jake McFly (SSRP Admin), Candyflosskitty (TTT Mod) and I a TTT admin and Ex-SSRP Admin, came to raid your base. After Milkoring the entrance we discovered that you have prop blocked the vault shut with no keypads to crack breaking rule 4.1 of base rules.
<code>Any fading door must not force a player to make the choice between keypad cracking or lockpicking</code>

After seeing your actions this morning I will be -Supporting your application for the reason as you are unaware on unable to follow the rules as a staff member.

If so many Staff members have seen it he should've received a warning.
How about posting his punishments so you can backup your story with some proofs
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116137

Nexize wrote:
Wallcop wrote:
Hello Dezmond.

This morning you were basing on SSRP 2. Hoi(Ex-SSRP Staff) (TTT Admin), Jake McFly (SSRP Admin), Candyflosskitty (TTT Mod) and I a TTT admin and Ex-SSRP Admin, came to raid your base. After Milkoring the entrance we discovered that you have prop blocked the vault shut with no keypads to crack breaking rule 4.1 of base rules.
<code>Any fading door must not force a player to make the choice between keypad cracking or lockpicking</code>

If so many Staff members have seen it he should've received a warning.
How about posting his punishments so you can backup your story with some proofs

I personally don't have access to his warnings and I know Jake McFly did check out the situation but I am not sure what punishment followed.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Wallcop.

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116142

I can confirm this happened. unfortunately, after asking everyone whom witnessed it, nobody had proof. Despite not having proof Dezmond knows not to prop block, considering he is a moderator already.
If so many Staff members have seen it he should've received a warning
Jake was the only staff member for SSRP whom witnessed it, along with the rest of us he was stating that prop blocking was not allowed in voice chat. Also the remaining staff belong to TTT so our 'powers' were not able to be used in this situation.

+ Despite all of this confusing business, he seemed to abide every other rule and was reasonably friendly. Isnt my place to show support or not, merely contributing to the incident this morning, but-
Good luck (●´ω`●)
  • candyflosskitty
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • bread snakes
  • Thanks received: 95
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by candyflosskitty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wallcop

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116146

Im staff now Wallcop
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116155

Hoi wrote:
Im staff now Wallcop
Ahoi Ahoi
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116165

Well you know how it goes
You can't deny him for the reason rulebreaking If he doesnt have recent warnings.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116171

I would just like to point out you raided us, you said raid over so i repasted the base and the keypad didn't work. I wasn't informed of this until jake told me.
I appreciate you criticism but it wasn't my fault it was just a misunderstanding.
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116175

Dezmond is a great friendly guy. He abides all rules and I doubt he would of done anything relevant to breaking a rule.

+SUPPORT
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116179

GIVES MINT HEAD +support

HAS MORE ARMS THAN FINGERS = BEST AT MULTITASKING

IF HE HAD WINGS HE COULD FLY, UNTIL THEN HE USES PLANES, BUT HIS PERSONALITY ISN'T PLAIN AT ALL
GEDDIT?

AND +SUPPORT
  • El Fugeo Grande
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dezmond

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116181

His+Support mum was goi+Supportng to smother him+Support with a pillow and blame it on SIDS, I think he deserves this.
also giv+Supportes grea+Supportt head.+Support

+Sup+Supportport
  • RochieOreo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by RochieOreo. Reason: wrong colour
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dezmond

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116901

Bump
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #116912

Positives:
• Very neat app
• Active on server 2
• Friendly Staff Member

Negatives:
• Improve activity on Server 1

Verdict: +Support
Change your Server 1 Gametracker too: www.gametracker.com/player/Dezmond/94.23.19.200:27015/
And for Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Dezmond/94.23.19.200:27025/
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 2 weeks ago #117614

BUMP
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo

[SSRP Admin] Dezmond's Application 9 years 1 week ago #119060

<strong>First and foremost,</strong> we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Recent Rule breaking issue.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

237 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40