Server 1:
www.gametracker.com/player/Gregory%20TWIX/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Baton%20TW%21X/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Baton%20TWIX/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2:
www.gametracker.com/player/Baton%20TW%21X/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 17 Years Old

Estimated Server Time - Server1:22503+106+85=22694, Server2:1838

Languages I speak - Polish, English, German (Little a bit)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

This question will be divided into few sections. Hope that you will enjoy.

I am Gregory TW!X, a person who used to spend a lot of time with ZARP. I registered on the forums at september 2013 but I was playing on the server before. I am currently studying IT, willing to become web developer and programmer. Many of you may not know me, since I left so many damn times.

I used to serve ZARP a lot. I was Admin on SSRP, Deathrun. Moderator on TTT, Zombie Survival, Murder. TS and Forum mod aswell. Owner of ZARP Minecraft server. Its quite a lot of responsibility.

I would like to apologise Lead Team, Staff Team and whole community for my stupid decisions. Even if you believe my words are empty - you are wrong. I really want to help community once more. I reported so many people during this week and I feel that reporting proof is really hard. I would be grateful if you would forgive me.

As an old Admin of ZARP I have great rules knowledge. I remember old times where people loved my help and I appreciated their opinion. I really miss these times, but why not try again ? I am polite and patient person with ability to work in group. I really like helping people. It makes me satisfied and happy. I am active on forums, I will be more active in game. In some time I was one of most active admins on server. I would like to serve ZARP once again with most professionalism from my side, I will try to do my best. Even tho my reputation is in bad condition at the moment I can regain it and prove that I can be worthy ZARP member once more. I should be chosen because I am professional, polite, patient and I can handle all of the F1s without anyones help ;)

I would like to Thank You for your attention, positive and negative feedback will be appreciated :)

Dear Regards,
Gregory TW!X
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by GregoryTWIX.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107843

Great old member, very active, ex admin, knows the rules...

Big +Support!
(written on mobile)
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107844

Positive:
Old staff member
Was a great admin
Know the rules

Negative:
2 community Ban's

Result: Wait a bit!
  • WaLK3r
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nils
  • Thanks received: 166

Former SSRP - Head Adminstrator - 13.2.2016
Forum Appeal Section Moderator - 07.02.2016

Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by WaLK3r.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107845

I think I am going to speak for a lot of people in the community, we just don't think you are read yet, after the things you did, I don't think many people trust you with powers right now. I would really wait a little while before applying.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX, Tadgee

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107854

Thank you all for your comments, greatly appreciated.

Gmod Troller, I understand your statement and I fully agree with it but I cannot stand all of these rulebreakers. Collecting proof is hard to be honest.

TheWalkerGamePlay, I was community banned once Im pretty sure.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luxor

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107886

TheWalkerGamePlay wrote:
<strong>Positive:</strong>
Old staff member
Was a great admin
Know the rules

<strong>Negative:</strong>
2 community Ban's

Result: Wait a bit!
How is a cm ban a negative? I've been cm banned too but as you can see I changed and achieved admin rank on ssrp.
Gregory has changed for the better, he's a great friend, he's professional, polite, friendly, always calm and ready to help you. Everyone deserves a second chance.. Good luck Gregory!
+Support
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107890

Jake McFly wrote:
How is a cm ban a negative? I've been cm banned too but as you can see I changed and achieved admin rank on ssrp.
Gregory has changed for the better, he's a great friend, he's professional, polite, friendly, always calm and ready to help you. Everyone deserves a second chance.. Good luck Gregory!
+Support

Community ban is a negative because you don't just get cm banned for nothing. There's a good reason.
People that are CM-banned are not trusted and not welcome in the community anymore.

He got unbanned and got a second chance to prove himself and gain trust again.
Honestly I agree that he should wait a few weeks before applying.
I get Gregorys Point, collecting proof against rulebreakers is annoying and takes alot time.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107892

Well ZARP is a great community but a lot of you are too attached to the past...

I mean all of us made our mistakes and I think that its bad that we bring up somebody's past for no good reason, If gregory didn't realise his mistake and improved it, I would agree with you guys but he is a great person that made some bad choices.
He really improved himself and besides, he was a very trusted person, TS3 admin, several servers admin and minecraft super admin... thats a preety big deal, and a lot of work and effort from his side, he really doesn't deserve to be looked at badly and untrusted after all the work he put into this community!
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107898

Thank you both Nexize and Luxor for honest opinions, much appreciated :)
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luxor

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107930

EMP wrote:
Luxor wrote:
Well ZARP is a great community but a lot of you are too attached to the past...

I mean all of us made our mistakes and I think that its bad that we bring up somebody's past for no good reason, If gregory didn't realise his mistake and improved it, I would agree with you guys but he is a great person that made some bad choices.
He really improved himself and besides, he was a very trusted person, TS3 admin, several servers admin and minecraft super admin... thats a preety big deal, and a lot of work and effort from his side, he really doesn't deserve to be looked at badly and untrusted after all the work he put into this community!
The problem is that I can not belive that he has improved himself. Gregory has been given more chances to be staff then anyone else. He has been trusted with powers that few people have had the opportunity to receive. But each time he would be given those powers he would abuse the trust we put in him and abandon the Zarp community. I remeber the last time he applied for Minecraft head admin he told us that he would be dedicated to Zarp and that he wouldn't repeat his past actions, but that was a lie because a few moths later he had once again abandoned Zarp even trying to greif the MC server as he left.

So I have a very hard time believing that you can be dedicated to ZARP. Because ever single time in the past you have proven yourself unable to be.

I agree with EMP hes been given multiple chances, and every time hes thrown it back in the Lead teams faces. if I had it my way, you wouldn't get staff ever.
  • TeaLeaf
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 81
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by TeaLeaf.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107932

I understand your point EMP, I will try my best to regain reputation.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107993

You're like the boy who cried wolf. You are repeatedly breaking peoples trust and at one point they're not going to give you another chance and just flat out say no. I am already at that point as I'm sure many others are. I'm not sure how many times it's going to take for everyone to realize you don't mean what you say anymore. What you say means nothing to me as well as many others. So you can make as many apologies as you want and say what you're going to do or not going to do but your words are worthless at this point. The only thing that matters now are your actions. If you really want to prove yourself do it by your actions and stop making promises you can't keep and have repeatedly broken.

So due to the fact your words mean nothing at this point it is going to take time to prove yourself through your actions. You have only just come back and have already applied for two staff positions thus showing that all you are is power hungry. If you really planned on staying and proving yourself you would do it through your actions and prove yourself before you think about applying for staff positions let alone go through with it and apply. Proving yourself yet again is going to take time and you are not going to be trusted with any staff position until you do.

I would suggest you remove both your Forum & SSRP applications if you want to prove to me and others that you are dedicated to staying. If you want to earn any small amount of respect from me I recommend you do this. However if you do not decide to revoke your applications you will lose even more respect from me of which you have already lost pretty much all of. Don't throw away a future opportunity just because you want immediate reward and I can guarantee that you will both throw out a future opportunity and not receive any immediate reward in the form of trusted staff positions by deciding not to revoke your applications.

Take a while to think about this and don't bother to reply and argue any points as your words do not carry a high amount of worth with me only your actions do.

I will try my best to regain reputation.
So if you want me to start to value what you say again your first action would be to simply regard and do what I suggested above and that is what will begin your path to regaining your reputation within this community.

Regards,
Jack
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by x || Jacknelli.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #107995

Jacknelli wrote:
You're like the boy who cried wolf. You are repeatedly breaking peoples trust and at one point they're not going to give you another chance and just flat out say no. I am already at that point as I'm sure many others are. I'm not sure how many times it's going to take for everyone to realize you don't mean what you say anymore. What you say means nothing to me as well as many others. So you can make as many apologies as you want and say what you're going to do or not going to do but your words are worthless at this point. The only thing that matters now are your actions. If you really want to prove yourself do it by your actions and stop making promises you can't keep and have repeatedly broken.

So due to the fact your words mean nothing at this point it is going to take time to prove yourself through your actions. You have only just come back and have already applied for two staff positions thus showing that all you are is power hungry. If you really planned on staying and proving yourself you would do it through your actions and prove yourself before you think about applying for staff positions let alone go through with it and apply. Proving yourself yet again is going to take time and you are not going to be trusted with any staff position until you do.

I would suggest you remove both your Forum & SSRP applications if you want to prove to me and others that you are dedicated to staying. If you want to earn any small amount of respect from me I recommend you do this. However if you do not decide to revoke your applications you will lose even more respect from me of which you have already lost pretty much all of. Don't throw away a future opportunity just because you want immediate reward and I can guarantee that you will both throw out a future opportunity and not receive any immediate reward in the form of trusted staff positions by deciding not to revoke your applications.

Take a while to think about this and don't bother to reply and argue any points as your words do not carry a high amount of worth with me only your actions do.

I will try my best to regain reputation.
So if you want me to start to value what you say again your first action would be to simply regard and do what I suggested above and that is what will begin your path to regaining your reputation within this community.

Regards,
Jack

I wouldnt call myself power hungry. I was always a good and hard working person in many peoples eyes. I think the same. If I could prove myself as a user it would take months. As a Moderator I can start dooing something forr the community.

Also if my words are worthless for you, please do not force me to reply to your statements. I know that Ive done wrong, but how can I prove myself right now when "my words are worthless"? I am trying to take actions and become staff member again where I can prove myself as a worthy staff member.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108065

- Ex Admin

- Good gametime

- Experienced admin

-

- You could have put a bit more effort into your explanations in my opinion

- Been community banned twice. Being community banned is overall quite a bad thing.

- Gametracker doesn't show much activity and i haven't seen you on quite often.

- Has been given many chances and has broken the trust that has been given to him many times and simply saying that he wont repeat it even tho he did. - According to Emp

- You are simply rushing it, you literally got unbanned and received a second chance. You need to spend some more time earning the trust of the staff team and the players around you back. Spend at least another month and then maybe you could at least try to apply with us knowing that we can trust you and that the past has been forgotten.

-

-

-

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by RedWingz.

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108099

You just got accepted back into the community. I personally don't think you are ready for your powers yet, but you can be a good staff member if you are loyal. If you apply in a month or two without getting into trouble, I'd give you my vote.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108105

+support

gregory has a great bubble butt

noice
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108114

Guys, just to make something clear. I was community banned once! which happened recently. All the reason that I was community banned twice are inappropriate.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108116

GregoryTWIX wrote:
Guys, just to make something clear. I was community banned once! which happened recently. All the reason that I was community banned twice are inappropriate.

The choice is very hard to make, mind me saying.

You are a great person and good at being staff. But then there's the community banned.

Think of it as a scale, community ban obviously has more weight as its an essential part of picking you.
Then there's the other side of the scale, the good part of you.

I can only go with neutral.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108157

EMP, with all due respect, I think you are being too hard on him... As stated he did leave the community and joined another but I doubt it was from power hunger, he was just mad at the community so he joined the rival one just to prove a point, maybe he was trying to show zarp what they abandoned... Its a weird philosophy but all in all, I came back after him and got my mkd back within a week, am I power hungry? No, I just want to help and I am sure he does aswell.
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Gregory TW!X's Application 9 years 3 weeks ago #108158

Luxor wrote:
EMP, with all due respect, I think you are being too hard on him... As stated he did leave the community and joined another but I doubt it was from power hunger, he was just mad at the community so he joined the rival one just to prove a point, maybe he was trying to show zarp what they abandoned... Its a weird philosophy but all in all, I came back after him and got my mkd back within a week, am I power hungry? No, I just want to help and I am sure he does aswell.

1. He made his own community that failed and he crawled back to us.

2. You clearly didn't read what EMP said and actually gave it a thought, you want to tell me that a staff member that literally got many chances and has been given trust by the lead team that he literally made them loose trust in him multiple times means that now after like 2 weeks of him coming back we can trust this guy after what he has done? and honestly saying that "he was trying to show us what we've let go of" is quite useless, might as well let him go if we're going to kiss his ass to stay on the server.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40