[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #99530

RP Name
BigCalRen
Link to Steam Profile

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078657641/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59195956
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - 0
Server 2 - 07:02hrs i know this is little but if you need an interview i can do that.
Age 16, 17 in december

Estimated Server Time: i live in GMT +0 so im on every day after school for 6hrs+ or -...

Languages I speak: i speak ENGLISH and ENGLISH only as i tend to join ENG servers only but i will try to help others who dont speak ENG, also i will try and point them in the right direction.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

RDM: jack is walking down the road calmy, then emily RANDOMLY KILLS jack for no VALID REASON, resulting in RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR : jack raids emily , as the raid goes on, emily kills jack for rading but then jack returns and try to carry on his raid but really he shouldnt remember the raid..... resulting in NLR

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario,

Meta gaming: jack is being raided his buddy and left, jack knows the code to his buddy house and types in OOC my friends code is 1234... resulting in META GAMING!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I WOULD FIRST OF LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY, I WOULD THEN CHECK THE CONSOLE TO CHECK IF ANY ONE IS LIEING, IF I CAN PROVE THAT PLAYER Y RDMED PLAYER X THEN I WOULD GIVE HIM/HER A WARING AND FORCE PLAYER Y TO GIVE PLAYER X WHATEVER HE/SHE LOST, IF PLAYER Y CONTIUED I WOULD KICK AFTER 3RD WARING THEN BAN FOR 1 DAY IF CONTUED AFTER KICK...

Explain how you would handle the following situation

I WOULD HAVE VALID PROOF OF THE CONSOLE ABOUT THE NLR, I WOULD WARN PLAYER Y UNTIL 4TH THEN I WOULD KICK, THEN BAN IF PLAYER Y CONTINUED...
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

i would tke player x and warn him for META GAMING! THEN WARN UNTIL 4TH THEN BAN IF WAS TO CONTINUE
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

I feel like i should be chosen because every day see people complain and no frce is taken, weather mod/admins are on or not, even i get RDMED,NLRED ETC. i have been mod/admin on many other servers, Jolly RP,Chaotic Gaming and KDG. i love this server i try to base with different people every day to find out what im fellow community are like.

moderator skills: i know almost every ULX command, i have a short fuse so i can last for hours on the server. i will not abuse or think i am better than anyone else as i too am only a fellow RPER and a part of ZARP community. i even now try to help with rule breaker and even newbies who dont know what to do,i try to advertise the server as much as possible, i will do anything my commanders tell me too do, my english is 9/10, i know the community on this server so i know what there like. everyday is a new day so i forget about past bans. i act kind and have nice attidude, i will be on duty 85% of the time as i like to rp too, when i am rping i will not ABUSE! i will engage with staff and players. i am on 6hrs+ a day..

EXTRAS: I LOVE THE SERVER..... I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE AS STAFF ON A SERVER (HINT: ZARP ;) )

Pros: i also try to give new ideas to the server and if there is a problem, i always try my best to find a solution, im taking ICT in school and i am on a B so i know quite abit about it.

CONS: I AM DOING GCSE ATM I HAVE 6MONTHS LEFT IN SCHOOL SO IF I AM OFF IM DOING HOME WORK.

thank you for reading, hope to be part of the team, aswell as a community role model... BIGCALREN OUT!!!!
  • BigCalRen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Nexize. Reason: fixed your title
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRens Moderator Applicatio : 9 years 2 months ago #99535

Application is way too rushed.

RP Name, missing
Link to Steam Profile, missing
Age, missing

Gametracker 1 & 2 can be found here:
DarkRP 1
DarkRP 2

-Search for your name and then post the "profile" of that name.

You cannot ban as moderator, you'll need help from higher positions aka. Admins, Super-Admins.

Please, lowercase every letter which is needed. You could use the underline or bold provided by the forums.

DO NOT make a new topic, edit this one.

I will not read anymore as I'm having a hard time concentrating reading this.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRens Moderator Applicatio : 9 years 2 months ago #99743

Re- edited sorry for the rush i hope this doesnt affect me.....
  • BigCalRen
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #99751

Sorry to disappoint you but If I get it right, you played 7 hours on Zarp DarkRP ?
In most cases we deny everyone with less than 30 hours gametime.

You should improve your gametime, be active, follow the rules and make a decent application.
You still have chances, not to destroy your dream, I still wish you goodluck.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #99763

Here are some of my own opinions that i think you should improve with

First off is your application :
  • Bold the questions so your app can be easily read , if you don't know how to do that just add [.b]Rp Name[./b] ( remove the dots )
  • Play on s1 just for a little , you must have at least some time on both servers
  • I suggest being more active as nexize said since 7 hours isn't really that good

Now Tips on what you could do to improve
  • Be active
  • Help players in need whether its questions or how to do anything
  • Don't Hesitate to introduce yourself to staff members ingame , and show that you're mod worthy[/lo]
  • Make sure to have really good knowledge with the rules , since thats the #1 priority

Verdict : Since you have such a low time and i don't think that many staff members know you , i suggest waiting a week or two before applying , once you introduce yourself to staff members and show that you are mod worthy

-Support
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #99764

Positives: Seems Friendly and seems willing to listen to criticism.
Negatives: Nowhere near enough game time, application is rushed.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by FIZZAY.

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #100114

ok than k you for all the tips i will take them as compliments and and not take it as offended thank oyu my play time is njow 11hrs or more so i will continue to improve! thank you BigCal out
  • BigCalRen
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] BigCalRen's Application 9 years 2 months ago #100117

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Low game time, inactive, but has no recent punishments.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40