Server 1 -
www.gametracker.com/player/flumpy%20armp.../94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time
[ZARP 1] 1-2 hours 5 at most a day
[ZARP 2] 1 hour a day

Languages I Speak
I Only Speak English. :oops:

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" And Give An Example Scenario.

RDM - RDM Means Random Death Match Is Where A Player Kills Another Player For An Invalid Reason (E.G. poohead Has A Gun And He Sees ronnie hodgson and Starts To Shoot Them And Eventually Kills ronnie hodgson,poohead Would Then Would Receive A Warning For RDM)

Explain "New Life Rule" And Give An Example Scenario

NLR - NLR Means New Life Rule This Is When A Player Kills Another Player And He Then Goes Back To That Location (E.G. Say lucy hall And ronnie Are Raiding will price And adam hallett And will price Kills lucy hall And Puts Him Back To Spawn lucy hall Then Makes His Way Back And Continues To Continue The Raid For This lucy hall Then Receives A Warning For NLR)

Explain "MetaGaming" And Give An Example Scenario

MetaGaming - MetaGaming Is When A Player Says To Another Player In /ooc Help! (E.G gay boy Tells turd Over /ooc HELP MY BASE IS BEING RAIDED! And That Would Be MetaGaming I Would Tell Him In /ooc That, That Was MetaGaming Don't Do It Again Or Its A Warning If. He Does It Again Or Several Times More i Would Give Him A Warning For MetaGaming)

How I Would Deal With These Three Situations

Situation 1 RDM
ronnie Makes A F1 About adam RDM'ing Him I Would Then Take Him To A Quiet Roof Top And Ask For The Players Name I Would Then Check The Logs And If He Did RDM ronnie Then I Would Bring adam Up And I Would Say "I Have Checked The Logs And It Says You RDM'ed ronnie" If He Says "ronnie RDM'ed Me First" I Would Then Check The Logs And If Player 1 Did RDM adam First I Would Then Warn Them Both For RDM.

Situation 2 NLR
ronnie Makes A F1 About adam Breaking NLR. I Would Then Take ronnie Up To A Quiet Rooftop And Ask For adam's Name I Would Then Check The Logs And If ronnie Killed adam used You For Breaking NLR And I Have Checked The Logs And It Said You Did And I'm Going To Have To Warn You For That Warn" I Would The Warn adam For NLR.

Situation 3 MetaGaming
ronnie Says in /ooc HELP MY BANK IS BEING RAIDED! I Would Then Remind Him/Her That, That Was MetaGaming Don't Do It Again Or I Will Have To Warn You If He Continues I Would Then Warn Him/Her For MetaGaming.

Why I Should Be Chosen

I Think I Should Be Moderator Because I've Shown A Lot Of Dedication To This Server I Want To See ZARP A More Fun And Better Server To Play On There Are A Lot Of Mods And Admins Out There That Do There Job Well But I Would Also Love To Help ZARP Grow And Get Rid Of The Bad And Let The Good Have Fun And Be Able To Play Without Being Killed In The Streets For No Good Reason I Also Love To Help And I Don't See My Self As Admin In A Long Time As My Play Time Is No Good. As I Said I Want To See ZARP As A Better Place To Play On (No Offence To Other Admins Or Mods Here)
Some Of The Times When I Make F1's I Get No Reply For A Long Time I Understand That Some Are Just Trying To Play The Game For There Self's But I Would Like To Help Others So This Doesn't Happen I'm Not Saying I Will Always Be There To Help Everyone. i feel it is very important to keep zarp a safe and nice roleplaying server! also this is my fiest dark rp and have been on it ever since! But I Will Try My Best To Achieve The Most I Can For ZARP :)

Thank You For Your Time Reading My Moderator Application Goodbye And Have A brilliant gorgeous fhritp ecstatic amazing Day!

peace out mother truckers:)
  • sr fumo
  • Banned
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Nexize. Reason: fixed your title
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95702

Why do you have to make every single word capitalized oh my god I am not reading this until you fix it.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95703

True dat. Its very annoying
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95711

Nice app try not to cap all the words.
  • account
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former Dark RP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 33
The following user(s) said Thank You: sr fumo

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95733

If you want to make a valid Moderator application you will have to:
  • Post the application in this section.

Thank you!
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95748

Neutral

Gametime: Bad
Application: Ok (normal)
Mature: meh ( not too good or too bad )

Psst dont type like this: "Hello World My Name Is ..."
Psst you should change your name since Balls is staff on Zarp
PRO TIP: Psst you can do "//" instead of "/ooc"
peace out mother truckers:)
English please.
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95756

Your Application is a mess and I warned you yesterday for proppush.
I will edit my post with more feedback and your warnings.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95787

Application Really Rushed If You Hope To Get It Play More Time , And Work On Your Mod app During The Day.
  • Crucial_Husky
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #95859

Activity- Very low amount of playtime and overall activity throughout the week.

Recent Punishments-You have 1 recent punishment.

Behaviour-Unknown.

Easy to read-No. Your application is full of capital letters at the start of every word, which makes it very hard to read for some people.

Organized-Application isn't organized, No color used, and overall just by looking at it, it doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into the look of your application since you do have the right tools to do so but you did not.

Gametracker Links- You currently only have a single Gametracker link out of two. Please post the server 2 gametracker link from the following... www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/

You need to review the following:
-New life rule. You need to specify what exactly NLR is. You need to know that NLR is for a certain amount of time which i wont specify since you are supposed to know that and actually mention it.
-Metagaming. Please check your explanation as to what metagaming is, as i said, you need to specify exactly what it is.
-Situation number 1. If you were ready to be a mod you would know that the logs don't show if another player has rdmed, you are supposed to do other things to find out if it was rdm. Again, i don't want to tell you what it is because you're supposed to know.
-situation number 2. And again, you need to go through a certain process before actually warning the accused player for NLR.
And this is just a hint i guess: If i were a new player and saw that i wouldn't understand how much i need to wait for NLR to be over.

Application looks quite effortless and you really need to work on your playtime, you're making this application too quickly and based on what i saw you don't really have any type of experience with certain situations, you can even wait a month till you apply, heck even a year(even better) since the more you play the more you know. If you just have about 10 hours of playtime then you didn't learn much from being on the server.

-Btw you said that you have 1 hour a day on the second server, why don't you have a gametracker link to that one?
-I don't see a reason to say that our staff is bad. i'd say that they're experience but you're saying even tho you were never a mod on this server, that you can make it better cause apparently you can do better by having no experience as a mod on this specific server. I'd like to see you do it before you make such promises.

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

[SSRP Moderator] balls's Application 9 years 3 months ago #96859

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Inactive, lack of effort in application

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40