Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT]Badboyznitro17's appication

[TTT]Badboyznitro17's appication 9 years 3 months ago #95565

Steam Name: Badboyznitro17
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139651812/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89693042

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27017/
Languages I speak:English

TTT Related
Explain "Random DeathMatch" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match or RDM is when a player kills one or more fellow team members without reason-Scenario= if a traitor kills another fellow traitor on purpose.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1) when a detective/proven innocent calls out to kos a player- if the detective sees a player kill someone who was innocent they can call kos on that player.
2) if a player sees another player holding a traitor weapon such as a melon launcher or shurikens- if the player in question is walking around with a traitor only weapon and you or another player sees the weapon then they can kos that person.
3) if a player is seen going into a traitor only room then that is kos-able- a player sees the player in question open the traitor room and enter it then they can call out a kos on that player.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1) if a player is hurt and someone puts a kos on that person you cant shoot them till you are certain that they are a traitor- if a player falls down a ladder and gets hurt it does not mean they are a traitor so you can't shoot them.
2) if a player throws a smoke grenade this does not make them a traitor -a player throws a smoke grenade down a corridor and you see it that doesn't mean you can put a kos on them as smoke grenades do no damage.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 75 words):
i think i should be chosen because i have a lot of free-time so i can be on the server for a longer than most of the other mod/admins, i am a fair guy who won't give out unearned punishment(i look for proof before punishing someone) and i enjoy playing on the zarp ttt server and want everyone else to enjoy their time on the server too so i will deal (i will only give out the appropriate punishment) with anyone trying to ruin the experience.
  • Badboyznitro17
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Badboyznitro17.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT]Badboyznitro17's appication 9 years 3 months ago #95568

Good guy in-game and knows the rules well. He's very active and that's very good. I don't really know anything negative to say, except that he has a few warnings. I don't think he would ever RDM on purpose though. This is why I give you +Support.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

[TTT]Badboyznitro17's appication 9 years 3 months ago #95570

HUGE +support One of the most fun and respectful people on the TTT server knows the rules very well and he deserves a chanche
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator

[TTT]Badboyznitro17's appication 9 years 3 months ago #95587

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP TTT server. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Recent warnings.
You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40