Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114214541
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:76974406
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/chad%20ubetch.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/chad%20ubetcha/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 15

Estimated Server Time - 17631 mins

Languages I speak - Englisch and Dutch

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when a player kills/hits another player without a reason.
- someone is walking in the street and another guy killed him with no reason [RDM confirmed]

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR is that you died then u cant come back to that place for 3 minutes
-if someone killed somone at hospital then he cant come back to the hospital for 3 minutes

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is talking in chat about raid or meet someone.
-/ooc Slenderman192 meet me at the bank , we are going to raid patrick01!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
-Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I will teleport To player x and ask say hi, im here for your f1. then player x will say : player y rdm'd me. and then i will teleport player x and player y on a roof and ask them why player y killed player x . if player y issaying he mugd him then i will check the logs and if he dont have a reason i will warn player y and if im not sure i will ask for proof.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.-The first thing i will do, is that i would check logs, and if i can see that Player x have killed player Y the same place several times.then we know that player y broke NLR. before i warn him i will ask him to explain why he broke nlr and ask hes story . then i will warn him if he broke NLR and ask him to read the rules again.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
-A player who call after help in OOC is metagaming,i will bring him to me and ask him what he did wrong . if he know what he did wrong i will warn him and ask him not doing it again. if he dont know what he did wrong i will ask him to read the rules again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words.)
-im an active player on zarp and i really love zarp servers . if i come on zarp servers then sometimes there is nobody online to answer f1's , im a friendley person and im allways nice to players/mods/admins.this is the first/onley nice DarkRP server that i play.i will answer many f1's if im mod and i will not abuse my mod rank . i playd allot on zarp server 1 and server 2 . i will never warn for no reason and i really want to be mod to help the server. i wanne hold the server clean and friendley and nice . i can play on zarp if im not eating or when im in school or when i work for school. i was admin or a minecraft server and i know how tobe mod or admin thanks for reading my apply , I hope you guys enjoyed my app i'll wait for a answer ;) ( if you find some words wrong my bad im Dutch)
  • Chad Ubetcha
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 66
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Chad Ubetcha.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Decisive

Moderator apply Chad ubetcha 9 years 3 months ago #95516

here are your last punishments:

Positives
  • Gametime is good
  • Activity is good
  • Application looks alright

Negatives
  • Recently warned

I will go for Neutral

I wish you good luck with your Application.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator] Chad ubetcha's application 9 years 3 months ago #95866

-Punishments were posted by Nexize.

Activity-Your gametracker doesn't show any activity for this week but i know that you've been quite active.

Recent Punishments- One punishment that isn't really that horrible, In my opinion it can be ignore but you still can't break any rules as a staff member.

Behavior- Sadly, I've had lots of bad experience with you. Every time i would warn you, you would start spamming me and just spamming your mic around me continuously.

Easy to read- Yes. Colored nicely.

Organized- Yes. Very tidy and clean application, i like the way its done and organized overall, this is an app that i would say has effort put into it at first look.

Gametracker Links- Both gametracker links are present, But the gametracker link for server 1 doesn't seem to really work or you just don't have any playtime over there.

You need to review the following:
-Situation number 1. I would just like to point out that you can't check chat logs for things such as /me, local chat or group chat as a mod. So you may wanna edit that(depends on you). You can't just be "sure" about something, warning comes at the end when you know that its a valid warning and you got enough proof to know that it is rdm.
-Situation number 2. First of all you can't check where a player has killed another player through the logs and the other player doesn't have to kill or be killed by someone to have it count as NLR, make it more detailed.
-Situation number 3. All i want to say is that anyone can say "i didn't know".

The application looks very nice and its quite i guess i could say... its comfortable to look at i guess.
I suggest reviewing what i've said and fixing things accordingly.

-Non.

• RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by RedWingz.

[SSRP Moderator] Chad ubetcha's application 9 years 3 months ago #96861

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Too immature

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40