Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #89946

Note: Those of you who tink on my demote request that I massively suicided (FailRP) I did not do that as I was jailed and slayed (you can check my warnings im not gonna tell who it was),also Search gmod troller in game tracker and it will come up for both of my names
RP Name: [VI] Gmod Troller
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bradley5537/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86425889
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...roller&Search=Search
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...roller&Search=Search

Estimated Server: Time Total of two names together is about 290-320

Languages I speak: English and some french

Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin. I have been a moderator for about 7 weeks now and I think I have improved with my powers, learned how to do f1's correctly and I have been socializing with other admins that never really got to know me such as Patrick-TM, pink, cameron and more. I am a friendly and a nice person. I have had ups and downs as a moderator and I am respectful to others and love to help people out when ever they need it. If have matured over time and I am posting this today so admins who have never seen much change in me can see it over this next week. I love to do f1s, make events, and refund people with money when ever they lose things. I have given away over 45 million to people who have lost there items due to rdms and crashes. I have been told that i should apply today by RedPowder and Ive been told by others that I have improved on my maturity, using my powers more responsibly and doing my job. I believe I have been a moderator long enough to have had the required experience needed to move up the chain of ranks.
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user). So one day about a week ago as it was late at night, it was me and 5 other people on the server, one of them had decided to spam keypads, buttons huge props and then unfreeze them causing the server to lag uncontrollably, so what I did was I warned the guy and then kicked him as he would not delete them, he came back after every kick, eventually I got him to a hour ban but that does not do much but I feel he has changed his name or made a alt and he is among us again, it would be a lot easier if I was able to ban him to stop the server from lagging faster.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?Hello,
First off congratulations on getting accepted for the rank of a moderator, I am going to teach you how to use all of the commands and how to use them properly. You will find these by holding tab and pressing on a players name

Here is your first command “bring” , you can do this to bring a player to you or send him to another player but I would not recommend using this because normally it interferes with the “back” command.

Second command, Teleport, you use this command to teleport a player or yourself to where your crosshairs are facing, a quick way to teleport a player is to type /tp or /teleport, you can bind this to a key in the console and when you press it it teleports you to where you are looking.(I would recommend using the tab menu for this during your first week as a moderator because you may tp the whole server to you which will really get a super admin or admin angry at you)

Third command, Goto, you press on a players name in the tab menu and press “goto” or type /goto <name> and you will teleport to them, if you are in a f1 I would recommend going to them so see if they are currently raiding or doing something important.

Fourth command, Back, After teleporting someone press on their name and press back and it will come up Last Location or Spawn, only tp them to spawn if they are breaking nlr.

Fifth command, Freeze, you can either go into the tab menu and press on their name press freeze and it will give you a list of how long you want to freeze them for

indefinitely (Forever)

30 seconds,

1 minute(s)

5 minutes,

10 minutes
use indefinitely if someone is running from your f1 and use the others if you want to give someone another punishment instead of a warn ( personally I would use 5 minutes if you want to give someone another punishment because 10 minutes is a bit to long.

Sixth command unban from job, You use this command if someone was false demoted

Seventh command, Kick, You use this command if someone is mass rdming or prop spamming when you press this on their name type why you are kicking them don’t use chat for kicking people because you may kick the wrong person.

Now im going to teach you how to use the f1 system, first press f1 the same button you would use as a user to call for a admin, then at the top it will say logging admin requests and warns, Press on warns if you want to see the people who are on the server that have been warned or have active warnings. Logging, press on this if you want to see someones kills, death, name changes, and disconnecting and connecting. You will see a search bar, press on this and search someones name to see all of their deaths, kills, name changes, and connecting and disconnecting. Admin Requests, this is where you see the f1’s that are made by players, if you want to take care of one right click on it and it will say handle and mark as spam/abuse (use this only if someone made a f1 that was pointless EG: can i have steel) you will press on handle and then it will come up goto, bring, mark as finished, and abort handling, press goto to go to the player, press bring to teleport them to you , press abort handling to let another staff member handle it, and press mark as finished if you are done handling it.

If you feel that someones Keypads are not right use the admin keypad checker and right or left click and it will tell you how long it opens for and if it's on toggle or not, press 6 in your hot bar to find this

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal with great detail and apologetic effort it is very appreciated, so I have checked your punishments and it only seems that you have one ban and in my defence I feel that I was to harsh on you for this. I will do you a favour but you have to do one for me, I will reduce your ban to one week but you have to promise to read the rules and not do this again, if this event occurs again you will not face any apologetic response from me as I will not reduce it, thank you for making a ban appeal play safe and have fun

Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I have been a moderator for quite a while now and I feel that I have greatly improved on using my powers more accordingly. during my time in the zarp staff team I have became great friends with majority of the staff members and I have learned how to handle the usual and the tricky types of situations a moderator should encounter during their time as a moderator. I have attended every meeting except for one when I first got accepted to be a moderator about 6 weeks ago. So thank you for taking the time to read this, wish me luck
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #89947

- Great application
- Takes time to respond to application
- Super friendly
- Know what their doing
- Handles situations well
+Support
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #89963

Gmod troller has proved himself and has changed.
He is really active and handles situations smoothly.

+Support!
  • Aureatron
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • curry man
  • Thanks received: 125

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #89981

A Great mod , very active on f1's and serverand knows the rules well and handle situations well also
+support
  • comrade chunk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 6

Ex-SSRP Admin
Add me on steam- Comrade Chunk

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90154

Bump bump bump bump bumperinu
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90155

+support great guy improved a lot you have my support
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90414

Bump
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90418

I don't see why you still don't have admin, you are a really great moderator you've been working hard ever since you got the rank and you are very respectful during f1's and know how to control rule breakers. Hope to see you as an admin next next week!
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90419

+Support verry good guy help verry fast i really like him

*Friendly
*Fast
*Always help on best way!
  • vitx
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 308
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by vitx.

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90422

Just so you know it gmod, bumping your applications does not help you at the meeting, i really don't see a reason why you bump. just saying.
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mario

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90429

I only bumped to get some more feedback not a big dea
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90431

Got banned recently by a super admin
-Support
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Chase2k
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
SSRP Ex Administrator

Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Chase2k. Reason: Removeed something

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90438

Chase it was because I opend a non steam link when someone siad it as proof of Rd. So I wasnt banne for a valid reason
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 4 months ago #90442

gmod troller wrote:
Chase it was because I opend a non steam link when someone siad it as proof of Rd. So I wasnt banne for a valid reason
Come on man I know lighten up! :)
  • Chase2k
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
SSRP Ex Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #90497

Positives
  • Application looks okay
  • Your activity is really good

Negatives
  • I dont like the idea of copy & paste Applications because you didnt even bother to change the introduction which is weeks old already and the why I should be choosen part.

Considering these points I will be Neutral
I wish you good luck with your Application.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #90614

+Support Good Mod. He deserves Admin.
  • Coldsaw
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Coldsaw.

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #90775

Nexize I put that intro note into the past three apps because I wanted to remind people of what happened just incase and because I had another name for a little but if you look at the "why I should be chosen" part its different then the last and same with the one where it says "explain how your time as a moderator contributes to you becoming a admin" is also different, So I copy and pasted my old one yes because I thought I did a good job on it but I did change some stuff but thanks for the reply anyway!
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #90815

Hello Gmod,
I have watched and RPed with you and you are a friendly guy who is very active. Your a great mod ingame and I think you deserve the rank.

+Support
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #91035

bump
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP Admin] Gmod troller's admin app 9 years 3 months ago #91106

-Support
Really Mingy , annoying , disrespectfull , never does F1's , Troller
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by William [!Paco2].
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32