Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:80663840

Game Tracker Profile
Server 1 -
www.gametracker.com/player/Balloonicorn/94.23.19.200:27015/

Server 2 -
www.gametracker.com/player/Balloonicorn/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time

[ZARP 1] Sometimes 1-2 Hours A Day Over All Time 96 Hours 6 Minutes.
[ZARP 2] At Least 6 Hours A Day Over All Time 257 Hours 45 Minutes.

Languages I Speak

I Only Speak English. :oops:

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" And Give An Example Scenario.

RDM - RDM Means Random Death Match Is Where A Player Kills Another Player For An Invalid Reason (E.G. Player 1 Has A Gun And He Sees Player 2 and Starts To Shoot Them And Eventually Kills Player 2, Player 1 Would Then Would Receive A Warning For RDM)

Explain "New Life Rule" And Give An Example Scenario

NLR - NLR Means New Life Rule This Is When A Player Kills Another Player And He Then Goes Back To That Location (E.G. Say Player 1 And Player 2 Are Raiding Player 3 And Player 4 And Player 3 Kills Player 1 And Puts Him Back To Spawn Player 1 Then Makes His Way Back And Continues To Continue The Raid For This Player 1 Then Receives A Warning For NLR)

Explain "MetaGaming" And Give An Example Scenario

MetaGaming - MetaGaming Is When A Player Says To Another Player In /ooc Help! (E.G Player 1 Tells Player 2 Over /ooc HELP MY BASE IS BEING RAIDED! And That Would Be MetaGaming I Would Tell Him In /ooc That, That Was MetaGaming Don't Do It Again Or Its A Warning If. He Does It Again Or Several Times More i Would Give Him A Warning For MetaGaming)

How I Would Deal With These Three Situations

Situation 1 RDM
Player 1 Makes A F1 About Player 2 RDM'ing Him I Would Then Take Him To A Quiet Roof Top And Ask For The Players Name I Would Then Check The Logs And If He Did RDM Player 1 Then I Would Bring Player 2 Up And I Would Say "I Have Checked The Logs And It Says You RDM'ed Player 1" If He Says "Player 1 RDM'ed Me First" I Would Then Check The Logs And If Player 1 Did RDM Player 2 First I Would Then Warn Them Both For RDM.

Situation 2 NLR
Player 1 Makes A F1 About Player 2 Breaking NLR. I Would Then Take Player 1 Up To A Quiet Rooftop And Ask For Player 2's Name I Would Then Check The Logs And If Player 1 Killed Player 2 And He Then Killed Him Again About 1 Minute Later I Would Then Bring Player 2 Up And Say "Player 1 Has Accused You For Breaking NLR And I Have Checked The Logs And It Said You Did And I'm Going To Have To Warn You For That Warn" I Would The Warn Player 2 For NLR.

Situation 3 MetaGaming
Player 1 Sais in /ooc HELP MY BANK IS BEING RAIDED! I Would Then Remind Him/Her That, That Was MetaGaming Don't Do It Again Or I Will Have To Warn You If He Continues I Would Then Warn Him/Her For MetaGaming.

Why I Should Be Chosen

I Think I Should Be Moderator Because I've Shown A Lot Of Dedication To This Server I Want To See ZARP A More Fun And Better Server To Play On There Are A Lot Of Mods And Admins Out There That Do There Job Well But I Would Also Love To Help ZARP Grow And Get Rid Of The Bad And Let The Good Have Fun And Be Able To Play Without Being Killed In The Streets For No Good Reason I Also Love To Help And I Don't See My Self As Admin In A Long Time As My Play Time Is No Good. As I Said I Want To See ZARP As A Better Place To Play On (No Offence To Other Admins Or Mods Here)
Some Of The Times When I Make F1's I Get No Reply For A Long Time I Understand That Some Are Just Trying To Play The Game For There Self's But I Would Like To Help Others So This Doesn't Happen I'm Not Saying I Will Always Be There To Help Everyone But I Will Try My Best To Achieve The Most I Can For ZARP :)

Thank You For Your Time Reading My Moderator Application Goodbye And Have A Good Day!

(No Need To Read But This Is To Remind People Of Who I Am)
Hello, I'm Back! :D If You Are Not Sure Of Who I Am I Am A Old Mod That Resigned A Month Back. I Came Back To ZARP Because I Felt I Had To Come Back Because I Missed ZARP And Everyone I Had Talked To And Helped. I Came Back And I Wanted To Help Again But I Am Not Able To Help People As Much As I Could As Mod. I Want To Help The Community Of ZARP Again As Much As I Can :D So Hopefully I Get Mod. This Has Been Shpai... Peace Out!
  • SenpaiShpai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by SenpaiShpai.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 3 months ago #89679

Yes sometimes he can be a bit immature, but he do it just for joking. He''s a funny guy and a good friend, know the rules and he should be definitely a moderator +SUPPORT (Sorry I can't add cool colors on +support because my phone is stupid :P)
  • Freak0811
  • Junior Boarder
  • Pizza,pasta,mafia,mandolino
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: SenpaiShpai

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 3 months ago #89883

BUMP!
  • SenpaiShpai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 3 months ago #89928

Please Dont Capitalize Every Word... Said that already in your last Application.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 3 months ago #89954

Is it really a problem if so i will just re write the app...
  • SenpaiShpai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 2 months ago #92951

BUMP!

Sorry for double post.
  • SenpaiShpai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 2 months ago #93000

Good App, knows all the rules, can make a good mod

+Support !!!
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
The following user(s) said Thank You: SenpaiShpai

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 2 months ago #93299

here are your last punishments:

Positives
  • Gametime is good

Negatives
  • Recently punished
  • Gametracker shows no activity
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Moderator Application] SuperKawiiSenpaiShpai 9 years 2 months ago #93525

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

[/center
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40