Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/RandomdudeDK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25808731
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/RandomdudeDK/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/RandomdudeDK/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time: 14.000 minutes.

Languages I speak: English and Danish.

Promotion related.

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel my time as a moderator will contribute to me becoming an admin, because ive faced about all the different situations you run into as a moderator. Ive had lots of fun with my time as a moderator, but a moderator cant handle every situation needed to be solved, due to their lack of 'powers'.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
This one time, a guy had been mass rdm'ing, and when i tp'ed him to the modsit to ask him what he had been up to, he just shouted through his mic that "he wouldnt talk with an incompetent moderator" or "get an admin you amateur" and I just couldnt get a word through to him. at that point I just gave up and got an admin to talk with him which he did, and warned the guy for the mass rdm.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hi <name>.
In this message I will explain to you the most basic stuff you need to know as a moderator.
First off ill explain your new commands to you.
you can find all your commands in the tab menu by clicking a players name.

you can both use the commands in the tab menu or by entering the command as in the start of the explanation to each command.

/slay <name> - slays the person you have chosen from the tab menu.

/kick <name> - kicks the person you have chosen from the tab menu.

/freeze <name> - freezes the person you have chosen from the tab menu for the amount of time you choose.

/mute <name> - mutes the targeted persons mic.

/tp <name> - teleports the player to the spot you are aiming at.

/goto <name> - Teleports you to the player you have chosen from the tab menu.

/bring <name> - Brings the player you have selected from the tab menu the the next person you select.

the last command is 'unban from job' which is a command you use from the tab menu to unban a player from a job that he has been banned from.

The f1 system. - You also have a different f1 system now than when you were a user. Now when you press f1 you can see peoples f1's and what they are about. to handle an f1 you just right click it and press "handle f1". When you are done with the f1 you right click it again and press "mark as finished"

The admin keypad checker. - Is also a new tool you will be given. you use it to check peoples keypads for their closing time, and to see which doors the keypad is connected too. you do this by aiming and left clicking on the keypad you want to check.

As a moderator you will encounter tons of different people, and not everyone will be as easy to talk with as the other.
Never lose your cool, just relax and handle the situation in the appropriate way. If you ever have questions about anything, feel free to contact me or the other admins on either Steam or Teamspeak.
Once again congratulations with your new moderator rank.
-Random

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?:
Hi <name>.
Thank you for putting time and effort into making a ban appeal.
Ive taken a look through your ban appeal, and it seems you have put a lot of effort into it.
You have said that you are sorry, and since this is your first ban i will lower it to 1 week.

Accepted
-Random

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I should be promoted because I love to help people out on the servers, whether its doing f1's or just helping people with the normal stuff such as how to use the ooc/advert/pm chat, what the rules are and so on. I never jump into conclusions, I listen to both sides of the story, and I never warn people without valid proof for it. Ive also encountered many situations where I have been in need of an admin, either because the person I was talking to didnt want to talk with a mod or if they had to be banned, and therefore I believe I could help out even more as an admin than as a mod. I feel my time as a mod should have shown that im ready for the next step.

All feedback is very much appreciated!
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by RandomdudeDK.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83493

Great DeathRun SuperAdmin and handles situations swiftly and efficiently.
+Support
  • TotallyNotOnDrugs
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Patrick Star is love, Patrick Star is life.
  • Thanks received: 199
Former Forum Section Mod
Former DeathRun SuperAdmin
Former TeamSpeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83496

Proven yourself to be trustworthy. I've seen you handle situations well and I believe you are admin material.

+Support
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83548

You've put no effort into your new Application.
You simply copied your last one:Link to the old Application

Last time you got denied for:

Here are your gametrackers:
- Server 1:

-Server 2:

I dont see that you improved your activity since your last Application.
Therefore I'll go for - Support
I will decide in the meeting after hearing other opinions.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Nexize.

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83549

Does GameTracker even mind? Last week he got denied with 7 hours while he spend the whole time doing F1's. In the meantime somebody with 5 hours was accepted. Also he was told to copy his old application. I don't see the problem either. It's the way you handle, so why would you change the entire application to make it look different while you do the same in the meantime? And above all that the GameTracker is kinda glitchy on SSRP. I've seen random way more on SSRP this week.

Anyway,
RandomdudeDK is a great guy. He knows the rules and especially on how to handle in specific situations since he's a SuperAdmin on Deatrun. In my opionion it would be sad if he gets denied. +support
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by AlmostLost.

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83554

I got told by a community manager that i could just copy and paste my old application.
And for my gametime, some of it must not have shown yet.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 4 months ago #83556

You are allowed to copy your old application but in my opinion it just looks bad.
"Copy & paste new app and hope I get accepted this time" thats what I think when I see that.

And ofcourse gametracker doesnt record everything, but I havent seen him on the Server, so I'm trusting gametracker.
And as I said, I will just listen to the other peoples opinions in the meeting and decide.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83597

Nexize wrote:
You are allowed to copy your old application but in my opinion it just looks bad.
"Copy & paste new app and hope I get accepted this time" thats what I think when I see that.

And ofcourse gametracker doesnt record everything, but I havent seen him on the Server, so I'm trusting gametracker.
And as I said, I will just listen to the other peoples opinions in the meeting and decide.

His choice whether or not to improve his application, he did not need to and was told by a community manager. That is entirely what you are thinking and you should not judge him on that.

I'd also like to speak about his gametracker. He was on during the week and I was online when he was (which was a lot). The gametracker doesn't seem to show him playing on the weekdays, but I can assure you he did play for a lot of time this week, more than what I have seen of some admins recently.
I believe he has improved on what he was previously denied for.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83599

+Support
Great staff member
always does F1's :)
You deserve it buddy
  • AllThatJazz
  • User is blocked
  • [b]Ayylmao[/b]
  • Thanks received: 167
EX -TTT HeadAdmin
EX -Deathrun Superadmin
EX -Ts3 Staff
EX -Bhop Admin

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83609

PatrickStar wrote:
Nexize wrote:

His choice whether or not to improve his application, he did not need to and was told by a community manager. That is entirely what you are thinking and you should not judge him on that.

I'd also like to speak about his gametracker. He was on during the week and I was online when he was (which was a lot). The gametracker doesn't seem to show him playing on the weekdays, but I can assure you he did play for a lot of time this week, more than what I have seen of some admins recently.
I believe he has improved on what he was previously denied for.

I am not ordering him to anything, and I am supposed to give my own opinion.
What's your point. I'm just giving him feedback what I think about his application.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83663

RandomDudeDK is worthy of the admin rank
Everytime he's online he does his best to do all f1's
He is friendly and knows how to handle situations
So a +Support from me
:)
  • Taco
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]I'm Back Mudafukas :p[/b]
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83852

Knowledge on the rules,doing many f1¨s and if i/you need help hes there (if hes online)..

Loading IsThatGuyGonnaGetA+Support.exe scanning .......Omg !! 101%(Need to support him then ^^)

+Support !!
  • Noodle
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Been here longer than you probably
  • Thanks received: 28
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Noodle.

[SSRP Admin] RandomdudeDK's application 9 years 3 months ago #83906

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, AlmostLost
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32