Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64401111
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Skipii/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Skipii/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
190.15 hours
Languages I speak
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I have got to know the staff and i feel like my moderator period has been a huge help towards applying for admin. I must admit that when i first applied for moderator I was still reading the rules and asking questions. This was probably why I took around 5 weeks before I decided to apply for admin because only now do I feel ready. At first I thought that everybody was going to be compliant and kind (oh my, how could I have been more wrong!)I've been denied once before and I will go into more detail about that and my reconcilliation since then but I just think that everybody should know that I have listened to every word of feedback you've given and I hope you'll see this if I get admin. Thanks

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Well, i had a situation where there weren't many people on the server. As we all know some groups of friends like to get together and just mass RDM at these times. I was talking to a few guys and then suddenly these 3 guys come out of nowhere and kill us all. I quickly used the console menu to gather their names and their steam ID's then i tp'ed to the with my recording software on then they killed me so i had clean proof for a ban. I froze two of them then the other one decided to mass namechange thinking he could outsmart me. I got his steam name so i could freeze him and bring him to me. One of them disconnected where by that time i had got an admin to come online via teamspeak and sent him my video proof so that he could instantly ban them. As soon as he joined he already knew the situation because i had talking to him via teamspeak. He came online, interviewed the accused (who were mic spamming Darude Sandstorm at this moment) and then continued to ban each of them. I was quite proud of how I acted in this situation due to staying calm and collective not going mad at the guys.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hello, first of all I would like to congratulate you on becoming a moderator! It is a big step up from the player rank and requires a lot of responsibility! Now, be careful with your job and don't use your powers to abuse.

Rules:
Don't TP around unless it is really needed
Always make sure you're not biased towards your friends
Don't TP our goto anybody to avoid RP situations
Don't TP to admins or any other staff members without permission (this is quite off-putting when you are in an f1 or are in a roleplaying situation
Respect all members of the community equally
Stay calm - even if somebody is getting very annoyed then don't go mad just try to calm them down

Commands:

/tp - This will tp you where ever you place your mouse cursor in the game.

/back [name] - This will teleport the player that you have tp'd back to their original location, useful.

/warn [name/steamid] [reason] - This will warn the player for what ever reason you put but make sure it's a valid rule!

/kick [name/steamid [reason] - This will kick the player for what ever reason you put but makre sure it's a valid reason for the kick!

/freeze [name] - This will freeze the player incase this person is refusing to stop or is contiously breaking rules.

/slay [name] - This is used to kill a player who is a citizen with a big gun or any other reason you would need to use it.

/goto [name] - This will teleport you to the player you put in the name box, used in F1's mostly.

/bring [name] - This will also bring the player to you - BUT! There is a bug with it where you can not use /back to teleport the player to their original position.

To unban a person from their job you would have to go on the tab menu - click on the users name and click unban from job then select the job - mostly used in a random demote situation.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would review their application deeply and talk to the admin who banned them in the first place to see his attitude towards the ban and the admin. If he was calm and ashamed and aware of his actions then I would lower his ban to 1 day. This may seem harsh but I believe if he was truely sorry he would agree that he needs to pay for his actions.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I believe that I should be promoted to the position of admin because I know the rules, I know the players and I know the staff. I've been moderator for around 5 or 6 weeks and during that time i've had so much fun, ive been able to meet new people and get to know the community. I feel like this is the time to advance in my ZARP staff career and apply for admin. I've been rejected once, i know but I take that as a challenge. I feel like when I get put down i should get up and brush off my mistakes. I've been doing a lot of hard work the past 5 weeks to get to this point and feel like the time is now. I've been doing F1's on both servers, as you suggested and know I'm glad that you've told me that because I can meet new characters and teach people things on server 1 aswel as 2. To conclude, I accept my failure from my last application and feel like I've learnt so much from it and finally, now, i feel as ready as ever to apply again.
  • Skipii
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Skipii's application 9 years 4 months ago #83459

Didn't you join AFF?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin