Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82348

Steam Name: Mr Sponge Cake
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61164809

Languages I speak: English

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?
If someone told me they were being bullied in team speak i would ask him/her who it was who was bullying them. Then when i found out who it was i would move them into a private channel. Then i would ask for a copy and paste of the message(s). If the message(s) were bad i would would temp ban the bully from TS.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used appropriately.
If I became TS staff i would have many tools to use.
I would have the power to kick someone from the serverr - I would have the power to kick someone from the TS server. I would use this tool if someone was for example playing music in a room which is not a music room. I wouldn't always use the kick from server command I would sometimes use the kick from channel command instead. If they kept on doing it and people were complaining i would kick them from the server or even temp ban them from the server.
I would be able to make someone a priority speaker in a teamspeak channel - This would give someone the power to speak over other people who are talking in the channel. When the person is talking who has priority speaker all the other people who are talking in the server go a bit quieter then usual. This tool is useful for meetings and announcements.
I could add someone to a server group - If someone has been promoted, for example if someone has become SSRP admin and they haven't got the badge in teamspeak to show people that they are an admin.
I would have the power to ban people from the server - I would ban someone from the server if someone broke the rules all the time or someone was being racist /bullying someone on the server.
I would be able to move someone from one channel to another - I would use it if someone Needed to be moved into a meeting room for a meeting. I would aso use it if someone was being bullied in the server then i would move the victim and the bully into a private room. I would use it if someone was micspamming with music then i would move them into the music room.I would be able to put passwords on channels (lock channels) - - I would be able to lock channels. I could use this for gang meetings or other non official meetings (server meetings). I would be able to join spacers - I would join spacers to talk to people if they break rules. I could also use this for talking to people in private.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 70 words).
I think I should be chosen because i would not abuse my powers like i woldn't move someone into the room i am in if i wanted to tell them something. I wouldn't troll and give myself badges i shouldn't acctually have anyway. I would take situations which people have reported seriously and i wouldn't mess around by taking away peoples badges randomly. I would only give people badges if they needed them and i would only move someone if i had a reason that is valid. I do know I have been told not to use a voice changer but I now know what I done wrong. I am very sorry for doing so and promise not to do it again.
Thanks For Reading Hope You Enjoy
  • JamesW
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AKA Mr Sponge Cake (Ex - SSRP Admin)
  • Thanks received: 27
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by JamesW.
The topic has been locked.

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82403

Pretty sure you were just minging on teamspeak the other day
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82408

He wasvminging on TS the other day, not mentioning blackmail incident towards me.

Sorry dude you dont deserve it.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brusk_Macaroon, RedPowder

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82481

Well Brusk could you tell me what I was doing please?

Also Gregory that incident was forgiven by you thats why you trusted me as Minecraft staff...
  • JamesW
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82485

Dude,
You are one of the biggest and most annoying minges on th TS3 server. Requesting a staff place is not going to get you far due to your recent actions.

-Support
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82493

Ok ok guys. Everyone who replies to this application has said I have been breaking rules (which I haven't) can someone tell me what rules I've broke?
  • JamesW
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 5 months ago #82495

Guys. Let's be gentlemen here.
I am here to say that, on behalf of myself, you should become a new person forget the past. This doesn't mean apply right after a ban or whatnot. Wait it out, prove you're a trustful and good individual. The end.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[Ts3] Mr Sponge Cake's Application 9 years 4 months ago #84187

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP TeamSpeak. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this brief feedback:
Immature, needs to be a little more active, however you are very friendly.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mogadonskoda.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32